Wwyd thread. replies for replies

wwyd thread. replies for replies

Wash faces

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE?

no?

Definitely want to slap left's ass.

Also, the next stop on that train is called Valhalla -- nice.

Would facefuck left until I'm about to cum, then shove it in her puss and impregnate her

love what those heels are doing to their asses.

shove an apple in her ass and fuck her throat while she screams in agony

want to take off those high heels and shove them in the blonde's cunt

Kidnap and spend two weeks raping each one in turn in their pussies, mouths and asses. By the end of it all they'll taste is my cum while their pussies twitch when they see me

Be creative and forceful

tie to a bed, blindfold, then invite her pervy teachers over to take turns on her

That face is just begging for a cock down her throat. I'd like to hear her whimpers while I shoot a load in her mouth

bring her in for detention and then gag her with her panties. bend her over a desk and start raping her pussy as I force sharpie markers into her ass, stretching her out. Cum in her pussy and take pictures of her with jizz seeping out after I write "cock whore" and "cumdump" all over her body. Threaten to spread around the picitures unless she comes back next week

Anything down her pants?

The one in the middle comes into a store room where i'm working. it's a tight squeeze for her to get past me. as she does i get an instant boner. as she bends over to get some stationary, i stand behind her with my hard dick out, i pull down her shorts and panties, gag her with some frabric and rape her pussy from behind while recording it. i tell her if she tells anyone i'll come after her again while i fill her up with my cum

drug her at the club and bring her back home. invite random men over to rape all of her holes for a small fee. tie her up overnight and force her to rewatch the video of her ordeal the next morning. inform her that she now belongs to me and that her first shift as an official whore begins that night

use left's pigtails to tie her to a chain link fence in the bad part of town, put a sign on her saying free slut, and watch the action.

would facefuck left. Moar of her?

Would bring her out farther into the orchard, tie her up and invite a handful of black cocks to have their way

would love to see those small tits heaving when I shove a pool cue up her cunt

right needs to get tied up by her big tits and pulled around on a leash

Lefty still on the left here

she's such a cutie. Would look great getting gangbanged

want to cover that face in cum. Keep posting her. Any cleavage/bikini?

1 and 2 get fucked violently, yank on those pigtails, slap them around, leave them bruised and sore and crying after they cum.

3, though, is the goddess I go home to afterwards. She cooks me dinner and then I fuck her senseless on a daily basis until she gets accidentally knocked up. Then I dump her and never speak to her again.

How deep would that pool que get? Details?

would tie her up with her legs spread, shove it up her cunt, livestream it to her male friends, and let them anonymously vote on it. Think they'd go easy on her?

like this chick in skirts. More where she's showing legs?

the naugthy slut went looking for cock in the mens room

They would vote it as deep as it could go. How deep would that be?

a crowd of guys ought to go in and show her what happens to cute sluts who wander into places like that

would probably lure her into a secluded area before beating and killing her. I'd have a lot more fun with her corpse, she looks like the type to squeal and protest a lot about her 'bodily rights'. Itd be fun to creampie her lifeless pussy

id strangle lefty right away. then tie middle and righty ass to ass with a double dildo in both of their anuses. strap them onto a seesaw in the ocean and dunk them one at atime. When one is underwater, the other is deepthroating my cock until she starts to pass out, then they switch

mmm nice tits on left.

I'd follow her home from school. When she turns to walk through some woods, I can't believe my luck. When we're in a quiet area, i'd grab her from behind, throw her to floor, put my hands up her skirt, pull off her panties. As she tries to crawl away, I drop my trousers and boxers, take my hard cock and force it violently into her tight pussy as she cries as i rape her violently and cum inside her. i'd knock her out, take all her clothes, take photos of her in different poses and leave her there.

wwyd to this one? be brutal

I'd take the fat end, fuck her with it like a dildo, getting her wet and slick so it slips in and out easily, then right when she's almost starting to enjoying, shove it firmly against the back of her cunt, jabbing repeatedly. Think her friends would feel bad?

Roll for wwyd

I'd beat her around the head until she was half alive. Then i'd hang her upside down in my garage, her head at the right height to take my cock. i'd open her mouth as blood pours down her face onto my dick then shove it up her throat as she gags and convulses until i cum in her throat

Not much to go off of, but she has a cute face so she probably hates anal. I'd force a bowling pin head up her ass while I watch her pupils shrink to the feeling of her ass opening around the massive bulge.

As they walk down the street dressed like sluts, I bean the right one around the skull with a hammer. She drops and starts twitching. Her friend screams and tries to run but I tackle her, punch her out and take her home.

The next 5 years are an endless almost daily s eries of rapes as I fuck her mouth, ass, and pussy. She's virtually always pregnant as every time she manages to give birth I am back to cumming inside her.

After the first year, I get tired of her trying to run away and she spends the rest of her life tied to a frame that can be manipulated to allow me to fuck her from every angle.

Evnetually find a new girl, old one has to go. Slit her throat, fuck her as she dies, her last thoughts of being raped by my cock.

Bitch goes out in public dressed like this. Wwyd

take her out to a club and force her to fuck every guy there. She is begging for a gang bang

her?

Girl on the right always dresses like this when she hits the bars and gets blackout. How would you take advantage?

I'd take the left one out into an ally way, knock her out and put her in the back of my truck. i'd drive us out to a secluded area, strip her naked and rough fuck her pussy as she comes around. as she struggles and tries to get away i beat her face, then once i cum in her pussy, i'd snap her neck and leave her there

looks like some full tits on her. Would grope them mercilessly.

Make them fuck each other in the ass with a double ended dildo while lots of men watched and cheered

fun to grope and cover in cum

facefuck right, cum on those glasses

See this prude bitch taking this selfie in a public toilet. What do?

Pull her hair hard while I fuck her ass from behind

She looks like the kind of girl who knows she isn't anywhere near a 10 but she is ok with that and maybe supports feminism as a result because if she can't be pretty, she can be loud.

I'd slap her, hard, over and over, with her hands tied behind her back. Stripped naked, kneeling on the floor, just hit her over and over until she stops asking why and just starts crying.

Then I pull out my dick and put it near her face. I don't say a word, I don't put in her mouth, I just raise my hand and with tears flowing she greedily takes it into her mouth. I don't have to say or do anything, she just knows what her purpose and role in life is. To be a slightly higher quality sex doll, a cum sock, a hole to be fucked for the pleasure of men.

Still bound I push her onto her front, she can't support herself so her face is pushed right into the hard floor as I plow into her pussy and blow a load deep inside her.

I walk out and tag in the next guy.

Catch her on a rave party in a foam pit, push her up against the wall, no one can see and most are stoned on drugs and high, i'd pull down her panties and rape her ass. As i fill her up with cum, 5 more guys come in after me and use her as a fuck toy

tell her to shut the door

restrain her in the stocks naked at the renaissance fair, offer free ale to whoever came in her the most times by the end of the weekend.

drug them and sell them into black market slave trade

Throw something on floor as distraction, quickly hit her across head, drag into cubicle and jackpot.

How do you keep that sexy body from withering away? Do you pump her full of drugs? What do you feed her? She's no good if she isnt hot anymore.

She gets regular protein meals and walks around the backgarden, plus squats bobbing down onto my dick.

My personal slavegirl pic.1

Keep her just alive enough for sex, but not enough to be an actual person. A pitiful existence, fitting for that kind of slut.

Break into her home while shes alone. Punch her in the face and stomach repeatidly. tell her to take all her clothes off and get into bed, rape her pussy as she lays there just crying. once i fill her pussy with my seed, make her lick my bloodied dick clean as her juices and cum drip down her thighs

Loves to show off her huge tits in public. Wwyd?

Tie her up in public and make them public property. See how long they last before they are completely destroyed.

That looks comfy

comfy?

Break into her apartment while shes video chatting with a random guy. i knock her out and i ask him out he wants to her. he replies brutally raped, i oblige and rape her pussy with her sitting on my lap, my dick up her pussy, squeezing her tits so the watcher can see, then i show him a close up of my dick as i shoot my load inside her pussy

You deserve more. Also other anons, wwyd to this slutty bitch who eats make up for breakfast and clearly wants attention.

Come along side in another boat. Tazer them both and kidnap them, tie them up below deck on my boat in separate rooms and spend two weeks raping and torturing them until they just accept my cock suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Take the one on the left, snap her neck, weigh her down and throw her corpse overboard. Continue to keep raping the one left until she gets pregnant, then do the same to her

Deport her. It's Trump's America and its time to go home.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat (z ).com could help you today

eat shit faget

fuck i think i know the one on the right

Collar her and chain her to the bed. Strip her naked except for the boots (those are hot) and fuck her against the wall. Open her room and invite guys to fuck her. They can do whatever they want with her, with the condition that they cum into a bucket. Tell her that she can go once the bucket is filled. After months of rape, including someone knocking it over and having to start over, the bucket is filled. She is forced to drink the disgusting cocktail. After throwing up all over herself, she kills herself in humiliation.

for

Will make her blow me in the middle of the beach.
Rip her top off so other guys can start touching her boobs

Ask them what the fuck they're doing standing on a roof

moar?

Fuck yes, please tell me she's your gf

She goes off exploring the island and comes across the camp ground where it's only me. I come out my tent and see her, she comes over and i knock her out with one punch. I take her back into my tent. I strip her naked and rape her pussy and ass repetitively, stretching out her holes as i keep punching her and recording it all. After days of filling her up with my cum, i tie one of her ankles to a tree, one to a horse, get the horse to slowly walk the other way and video her getting ripped apart as her pussy and body splits open.

walk in wwyd?

shave her asshole

spank then forced anal

Post more of her

Yall are a bunch of faggots.

yeah wwyd?

Tell her to spread those asscheeks and prepare for daddy