Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when directed by Whedon, yes

The ONLY Capekino:
Burton's Batman
Nolan's The Dark Knight
Raimi's Spider-Man 2

Other well-regarded entries in the genre, such as Batman Begins and X2, may be regarded as capefilm.

This tbqh famalam.

Yes

>Raimi's Spider-Man 2
why do people still pretend this is good

It did until Marvel brainwashed everyone to thinking quipflicks were good.

nope

because bag of coins

I liked Part 2 more than Part 1 to be honest.

The Killing Joke adaptation is pretty mediocre, and that fille prologue retarded.

What about Batman Returns?

Of course.

Capefilm. Inferior to the original but still has god-tier casting, score, and set design.

Is there a better scene in cape history? youtube.com/watch?v=EB-fSOds9AU

it only exists in the nolanverse

Batman Returns and Winter Soldier too, familia

The Batman trilogy was shit and Nolan is incapable of writing memorable characters or dialogue and the movies only saving grace was Ledger's performance. They're emotionally dull and flat just like all Nolan movies.

no, it's for little children

t. I think the Avengers are good

Yes.

Have fun with your mature intelligent movie made for mature intelligent audiences that endlessly feeds expository dialogue with shitty bland characters

For the record I enjoy Marvel movies most of the time, they're good mindless popcorn flicks that at least realize that it's futile to take itself seriously when it's about grown men in spandex suits with superpowers

Capeshit is garbage anyway

Perfect list

Wow, are you me? I wish most people realized this and how Nolan's work has negatively influenced the DC movies making them try hard attempts at profound cinema

But he's right. Nolan made me hate Batman.