Paul Blart, Mall Cop thread. Post Paul Blart memes and discuss Paul Blart, Mall Cop 1 and 2

Paul Blart, Mall Cop thread. Post Paul Blart memes and discuss Paul Blart, Mall Cop 1 and 2.

It's the Ice- Ice Man Paul Wall!

Here's some OC, OP.

Hey queer. I just spent 2 months in China with one English HBO channel. I've seen Paul Blart: Faggot at least 12 times. Just this month.

Paul Blart 4 life, nigga

ploop
>oobl
plap
>blap

I actually worked with him because of a press junket (for mall cop 2) I was doing audio for. I always thought he was lame as fuck until I had to work with him.

>Very personable
>actually pretty funny guy in person

for example when interviewers were asking questions, every interviewer would ask more or less the same exact questions (it took about 6 hours to get through all of them) and he would just have a unique answer each time that somehow answered the question as accurately as the last 15 times he answered.

that being said it didnt convince me to watch the movie so all in all a mediocre experience, Sony basically sucked his asshole all day and made our lives difficult

>"The talent mentioned being warm"
>"Now you must all freeze"

>"STEP AWAY FROM THE TALENT SIR"
>"But he needs his microph-
>STEP AWAY
>ok i guess you'll have to realize it eventually

ayo maiin, me too, i was in beijing nigga. I have to travel occasionally for work.