Name ONE thing that would automatically 100% disqualify a girl from becoming your girlfriend

Name ONE thing that would automatically 100% disqualify a girl from becoming your girlfriend.

Being clingey. As much as I like attention, I also enjoy being left alone to my peace and quiet.

Low enough standards to want me.

There are many

>no drivers license
>no car
>no house or apartment
>no job
>jealousy
>frigid in bed
>overweight, not a little, like reality show overweight
>bad hygiene(this goes along with overweight)

This is just a start.

Smoking

Voting liberal

Age in double digits

Kids

>doesn't care about her health at all
>one word text replies 24/7
>beating me at 8 ball

constantly talking about ex boyfriends

admitting to never once getting dumped despite having many boyfriends

If she fucked a black guy. I am not a racist I just have preferences.

admitting to attempting suicide to get revenge on ex boyfriend

Watches soap operas

Being a liberal or feminist or both. Liberals are fucking disgusting.

The appearance of pubic hair or breast buds

Having a kid

Mental instabilities.

Underrated..

Having penis.

Dolphin teeth. You know where their teeth are really wide and really short and there's a ton of gum visible. Those kinds of people usually have stubby fingernails, too.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat (z ).com could help you today

Instead you should go Snapchat (z ).com and leak anyones nudes

Voting for Trump
Religious fanatic
Mental disability

Wait a minute....

When they have those lines on the neck, I don't mean old skin, but like young non-fat girls which have them, so gross just thinking about kissing their neck kills my dick

nigger lover

crazy feminist

Weed is my main one, it disgusts me.

Kek

Having no eyes

>being a nigger

Voted for hillary
Muh patriarchy
Any other mental disability

Not having a feminine penis

this. fucking hard to find one that doesnt want them

show me a woman who is mentally stable. haven't dated one yet.

over manicured eyebrows. that's the sign of a batshit crazy bitch

I ask that question in a roundabout way on the first date...automatic disqualifier for me if they say anything but no

trump trump trump trump religion... fucking faggot.

me either :(
some are really good at disguising it too...but not for long

A penis. Fuck you tranny lovers

>tfw All girls are disqualified because Sup Forums

Ick.

vegan

Stupid.

has a black ex

>being a rape victim
>being a normie whore
>being weak
>letting me treat her like shit
>not being violent and psychopathic
>not liking BDSM

Having a penis

She's not into anal

or

She wants to have kids

found a faggot

Having a feminine penis

Fuck that. As a smoker I wish I had a gf who also indulged.

Roundabout? Elaborate please. I want to copy you.

it sucks bitch never gets her own and just smoke yours

Browses Sup Forums

Found a SJW

I think feminism is fine but it would be a deal breaker for a long term relationship if she was a wage gap-believing, #YesAllWomen, man-hating, "women are a minority" feminist.

when you grow up youll understand

Such a "tolerant" liberal we have here. Go back to your Bernie or Hillary shrine in your mom's basement you fucking waste of a human life.

I love succing on big asscheeks and licking bigg discusting harry testical sacks

ITT: a list of why no women want to fuck a Sup Forumstard

here's a question: why is it OK on here to say "Hillary voting liberal" as criteria but when someone says "Trump voting religious fanatic" we get sperg outs like this?

>Stupidity
>lying
>disloyalty
>drug use

A few years ago I was with this one gorgeous blonde, dated for a while but fuck she was stupid. She had great tits, nice ass, beautiful face, was great in bed, but lied about stupid little shit.

Once when I was with her and some of our mutual friends and having a few drinks at a restaurant, I asked her out of curiosity if she knew our nation's capitol (Canada) and she sat there for a second looking like she was thinking really hard, and gave the answer of "Uhhhhh.... Alberta?"

She was born and raised in Canada and didn't even know our fucking capitol city at age 20. Needless to say our relationship didn't last long after that.

Pic semi-related

this guy has a very small dick

If she smokes cigarettes
If she's against weed
If shes overweight, like, REALLY overweight
If she dislikes cuddling
If she dislikes puns
If shes a dumbass who's uneducated about a LOT of things (politics, fixing things, etc)
Yeah

Holy shit. What province were you people in at the time?

I was hanging out with this chick from Surrey in Edmonton and she asked me if Saskatchewan is big. Holy shit. Of I didn't answer her. Just looked at her. I asked her if she had ever seen a map.

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat (z ).com will help you today

>name one thing
>says 4
Dumb ass

Doesn't have a moot fanzine subscription

Having a vagina.

Me: Been on any bad dates lately?
Her: Yeah.. (blah blah blah whatever let her talk)
Me: Yeah...worse date was when I dated a black chick once about six months ago...she was smart and worked out alot but was crazy! One date is all I could handle...lol... (make up something weird like she had to keep calling her dad to check in) ...
Her: Yeah...that is weird!
Me: Oh well...(ask slyly) have you ever dated a black or asian guy?
Her: Yeah...you see there was this black guy...
Me: Look at the time...gotta go home to feed the dogs...lose my number bitch

Damn bby where u at? we are soulmates

Hahaha. Cool. Thanks. Kek. Will try it.

If she is smarter than me

BC, both of us are locals, I was born on Vancouver Island and moved to the lower mainland when I was young. She was from Surrey too, went to school and graduated on time, but didn't know basic shit and made stupid decisions.

I later found out she had fucked some other dude at a party while high on molly and coke and dumped her as soon as i found out, I refused to touch that shit even though i did drink and smoke weed.

I guess the moral of the story is to make sure you're potential SO's are stable and somewhat intelligent, stupid bitches will ruin your life man, they are at least good lays though most of the time.

>not having a penis

WHy don't you go to Snapcha z .com and all your worries will be gone!

Kys faggot

Former Mudd shark
Unintelligent/conservative
Fat/bad hygiene
Knows what Sup Forums is.

Lots of posters named multiple things you fucking dunce

lol that's kind of a pussy move not wanting to be with somebody who disagrees with you. I'm a registered republican and my wife is a democrats. There's been no problem with this besides occasionally our political conversations get interesting, but not heated.

You fucking pussy.

Can't believe no one got the most obvious written down:

>not being able to speak the same language

My Surrey chick was nice. Really liked her. But I was only in Edmonton briefly.

How does a Surrey girl turn the lights on after sex? Kicks the car door open.

You wouldn't date a nomadic Kazakh girl who will cook for you every night, will never get jealous, and who you can take your day out on? I'm thinking a dumby who can't speak english is a win. Just don't let her watch daytime television that fills her mind with funny ideas about individualism.

I disagree. I'm totally in love with a girl from Armenia and we can hardly talk due to language hurdle.

...that is fucking genius. absolutely perfect. Congratulations.

a dick

Femanine penis

Spells her name with an I on the end when it really shouldn't.

Pussy stinks.

Likes [insert something you like].

Doesnt have a penis.

ummmm I can name several.

If she's fat.
has a child with another man
has a nose ring
has short hair
listens to rap music

If shes black

feminism

feminism, and that coming from a moderate liberal. there are other dealbreakers too, but this is just a non-negotiable no-go

I'll fuck almost any girl except blacks.

But if she wants to permanently stay my gf, these are the things she can't do:

>Has had an abortion.
>Smokes.
>Does any kind of drugs.
>Has tattoos.
>Can't be below a 7/10 hotness rating.
>Can't not have a big ass. She has to have a big ass.
>Can't not like sex. She has to like sex enough for me to let me fuck her whenever I want.
>Can't not do blowjobs. She has to give me blowjobs every now and then.
>Can't be black.
>Can't not be white. She must be white. I won't even date a Mexican, unless she looked like Kim Kardashian, and even then, I'd dump her after a while to find a white girl.
>Can't have a criminal record.
>Can't have kids.
>Can't have been married. Although, I might let that pass if she didn't have kids with him.

Republican

I'm getting sick of country chicks. They've got it in thier head they're hot shit. Thier dad shows them how to shoot a rifle big deal. They go on and on about being a country gal or a Tom boy and shit like that. Just tired of it.

Funny urban chicks are the best.

>if she takes drugs excessively
don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a chick to smoke weed with or occasionally drop some md but I wouldn't want her to be that chick in the group that hangs out with all the guys and walks around half naked love buzzing on pills or whatnot.
I may be overly jealous but I don't think its ok when your gf sits on other guy's laps, gives them kisses and hugs them all the time. Sooner or later she'll end up in bed with one of them and you'll just have to get used to it