ITT - Why Obama was and still is better than Trump

ITT - Why Obama was and still is better than Trump.

A shekel for a good goy.

95 million unemployed, 50 million in poverty and on food stamps, ISIS, lowest labor participation rate in 50 years, $20 trillion in debt.
Ah, those were the good old days...

I know, it was very irresponsible of Obama not to wave the Magical Presidential Wand of Absolute Power over All Reality and change all that stuff for us when he was inaugurated.

He had eight years, and pandered to the same lobbyists and companies as the clintons and the bushes.

With major problems like that, you're expecting Trump to fix it?

Did you know Trump's spokesman, Sean Spicer use to be the White House Easter Bunny?

True fact.

Here he is in all his glory.

Hi OFA, how pathetic is Obama, still paying shills for him.

oh dear, sweet Obama.

an orange retard's running around the White House, rolling in feces and urine.

Please... come back Obama.

I lived through all of this and the recessions reagan and the bushes caused. Which is why I don't need to swallow a 'pill' to tell me what I know.

cuz crooked democrats do everything off the books!

The Trump Crash is going to be one for the ages :)

A great time to buy!

> the right didn't complain about obama. We accepted it

These lobbyists and companies are a political reality. Nobody can govern without cooperating with them to some extent. All leaders are bound by the circumstances they find themselves in. The difference between "outsiders" and the establishment is that the establishment has a more sober understanding of their circumstances.

8 years, including 2 with total control, and he did nothing but fail. What happened to his pen and phone?

I've already pulled out of stocks. My 401k is protected. Trumptards can lose their asses. Their problem.

Let me guess....it was all Bush's fault.
Typical liberal passing blame and giving no facts.

> well libcuck if trump raises the price of produce to pay for the wall, then just don't buy it - SIMPLE!

Sooo if no one buys it, then who pays for the wall?

while Trump is now directly giving lucrative contracts to his cronies, enriching himself and his family and his friends, and employing those who bought their way to power and the Goldman Sachs and Exxon lobbyists...

plus ca change...

illegal mexicans trying to send drug money back to mexico

>not Putin's puppet

You know this chart is from 2011 right? So it only accounts for two years of his term. And that's if this chart is even legitimate

he saved the economy, Trump is already crashing it by deregulating Wall Street again

to be fair, clinton was barely 1 term, and this chart only shows obama's first term as well.

yes, I'm sure illegal Mexicans will pay for the 30 billion dollar wall

sadly most illegals fly or boat to America.

WHy don't you go to Snapchat (z ).com and all your worries will be gone!

HYAH! HYAH PIGGIE! GO TO FEEDING TROUGH PIGGIE! RUSSIA SALUTE AMERICAN PUPPETS! HYAH!

BINGO

>being this fucking stupid

If you had paid any attention in the last 8 years you'd know that Republicans intentionally shut down the government to prevent ANY legislation (even what they would normally support) from passing.

Obama couldn't have increased the debt if he wanted to, it simply wasn't possible.

Racial diversity counts for something. That was a huge stepping stone for America, now we just went back 100 years with trumps racist, and mysoginistic encouragement.

the mexicans whose economy suddenly starts to die down because noone wants to buy their now price inflated stuff :^P

Impossible op, Obama=nigger, nigger

trump's fuccboi

omg

Youre a faggot.

Sage

Sage

>Making a comparison to that asshat trump

Milo is a pompous, self-important little prick who has produced nothing. His self-proclaimed purpose for living is to be a "provocateur," meaning he just goes around saying whatever will get a reaction.

Well, he succeeded. lol

WRONG

Soon I let you destroy America for me, piggy. Soon...Hold on! We go jump rock now piggy! HYAH!

Well, fuck.
Why build it?
We found his dumbass wall right here.

>all the butthurt faggots
>same replies as your typical butthurt 'merikans
So these is where Tommy Peterson and his pals hang out.

Hahahahah drumpf BTFO!

succeeded?

he's a pederast.

he lost everything. book/career/respect.

and now he's lost his work visa. goodbye milo the pedo!

BINGO

*hisssssssssssssssss* yesssssssssss *hisssssssssssssssssssssssss* support trump *hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Ape/Kike hybrid

Yeah, he got a reaction. Just not the one he expected.

BINGO

>implying Trump will be any different

All these problems with overpopulation and yet Republicans still want abortion banned

More babbies for Jesus, right?

!durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr trermp! durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr media durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Why are you lying on an anonymous message board. I simply pointed out the chart you showed only accounts for 2 of obama's 8 years. It says it on the bottom of the chart.

Obama is responsible for some where around 10 trillion of dept. The dept's cause is simple, like any other dept. it's over spending, it doesn't matter on what.

He's clearly sad that his genius strategy of playing golf didn't defeat them.

So many similarities to a cult

"My name is Trump. See, it says so right here on my special shirt." And a thin ladies watch?

>doesnt have to worship The Nigger King anymore
>Still worships The Nigger King

Get out.

>Trump could not solve all the shit in 2 months that Obama couldnt in 8 years

>Obama was better!

4/10, made me reply

Because he was a skin color that made you feel good about yourself.

i love those "Obama You're Fired" shirts

sums them up quite well

[spoiler]strike a nerve?[/spoiler]

This is gonna blow your mind boys, but out of 82 posts about Obama, only 4 of the words are Nigger.

MIND=BLOWN

Secret plan didn't work. Back to the drawing board.

>sign held upside down
Oh boy.

I miss him because he didn't suck Israeli cock

Nigger detected. Please go drink some bleach

Waiting for the suicide headline.

>Obama is responsible for the bank bailouts

NOPE

Bush started those and they continued according to his policy until the Federal Reserve (which Obama does not control) decided they were done.

Get educated you cancerous shit

how many riots? obviously you can't tell the difference.

Dude, that's the shit.

You can smell the white trash. Probably Florida.

>10 trillion from overspending
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A STUPID FAGGOT

>posted from an iPhone