Please try to answer honestly Sup Forums as this was your case

Please try to answer honestly Sup Forums as this was your case.

>Be 32yo
>Gf breaks up, disappears and doesnt give me a chance of meeting or explaining what happened. She is now dating another guy, didnt investigate for the best of me.
>We were together for 6 years but I know I wasnt the best bf ever, I wasnt really caring for her, too much work, arriving home and going to sleep, not answering most of her text messages or calls, wanted to stay at home instead of going outside and so on.
>Looking for new girls, I dont give a fuck about them, they look so much worse than my ex on every aspect. If I wasted all these time in messages and calls with my ex I would have her eating at my hand.
>Depressing weeks.
>Start messaging ex, asking if she still thinks of me or misses me. She answers back, theres still a chance.

What would you do Sup Forums? Should I try it? Should I keep messaging her or wait for a new answer? Im at the brink of the abyss and I dont really know if she would like to come back to me.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat (z ).com could help you today

I've been exactly where you are and did exactly what you did. The answer would be no. Don't text her or try to get her back. The fucking whore just dumped you after 6 years without even a 5 minute talk, just to go fuck some other guy. You don't want her back. You'll hurt for a long time, and then you'll slowly recover and become better and happier than you ever were, with someone better than that whore. But it will take a long time and there's no shortcut getting there.
But, alas, as I've been there myself, I know perfectly that you won't listen to my advice, and keep texting her, meeting her, probably earning yourself a pity fuck or two, and will gladly eat her pussy where the other guy was inside just a few hours ago. I've been there. I know you will continue to humiliate yourself deeper and deeper down to levels you didn't know you could reach. It's called reaching rock bottom. The good part about it is that after that point, you can only go up.
Good luck on your painful journey, user.

Wow, your other thread was a failure yet you come back.... I'll humor you this is what you do; leave Sup Forums don't ask for advice here and do the look back. That's literally the best advice anyone will give you on an anime inspired image board.

No

Don't waste your time with her. Move on with your life.

What are you hoping will happen? She'll take you back so she can do it again in the future? Move on.

Don't look back, not do the look back

Thanks, Im still trying to show Im tough and Im not breaking apart. She actually messaged me first 2 weeks ago with just a "Hello user", I know its not the same for her either, even if she found another guy.
At the end I know even if I come back with her I would be thinking she was sleeping with this other guy or maybe even cheating me again.

I think I'll wait a few more days and see if she wants to write me or say anything else. Its so hard to move on.

Im staying at home on a sunday, cant do anything at all or even watching some stupid film so Im spending time on here, there are always nice replies.

I know, that would be the correct answer and specially if a friend asked me that too I will say the same to him. But I dont really know, I miss her and all the time we were together, there are couples who break up and after some time of thinking everything they come back stronger than before.

But yes, I think thats too much for asking

Not OP but, this Is the first time I see Someone on Sup Forums Giving a really good advice, to OP, been there, and can tell you this Sup Forumsro is right, I was about to writte almost the same thing, only difference was, there are people that never stop going down, like they bring a shovel with them and keep diging, if you need to go down do it OP, but then go back up

this.

If you get back with her you won't forget what happened, it's always going to be at the back of your mind and it will slowly scrape away on you. Don't do it, trust me.

Preach.

I know I cant accept being friend with her or following her around everywhere. I still have some principles.
And obviously I wouldnt accept being in an open relationship or some shit like those cuckold threads all over Sup Forums.

This past friday she deleted me from her agenda (as it didnt show her profile picture in whatsapp) and answered me some sms. I guess she did that because that way the new guy didnt know she was writing me. I dont really like that but thats something. Now she has put me back on her contact list.

I know, even in the past when we had arguments about similar things, -never cheating- they always came up sooner or later. And at the end when I was alone at home I was constantly doubting everything.

It's good that you recognize the friend route is a no-go. Been there, tried that, made things worse. Stay strong, user.

Haha, I knew I had an alternate version of this pic somewhere.

Did that with another girl a lot of years before. Not only didnt work, I was suffering everytime. At first I thought I could be around her like if nothing happened but the truth was they only want you as a trophy and for saying to their friends "We broke up but in a friendly way".

At least keeping distance makes them to miss you and write from time to time. My messages were always so brief and direct.

Dude, if she messages you, that's ok. You can reply and that's ok. Just make sure you stay in control. Don't fall into the "omg I miss you rallaralllarallla" trap.
Be cool, you can message her, ask her anything you want, tell her anything you want, just make sure it's for informative purposes only. Don't be the pathetic bf. Don't mix your feels into it. You have no feels

Im taking a lot of care to not pass the ex/friend line and asking her about her day, work or anything. Im also acting like there isnt a 3rd person around.

Her messages are so cryptic though so at the end I dont really know what is she thinking. They always end like "I dont know", "ok", "Yes". But she is still answering me and thats what is giving me some hope.

Thanks again for your answer, Its hard to keep balance and dont start sobbing around and telling her to come back and I will do anything for her. I should wait more time or for her to text me first again.

At least these threads help me in some way, knowing Im not the only one around.

Is she your first proper gf?
The first one always seems to be impossible to shake off your shoulders. They stick on like some sort of superglue woman that you can't shake off.

Those are your hormones talking. Also, your brain has been conditioned into thinking "this is the girl you are going to have, it's the girl you're having, and have had"

Trust me, I've spent 1-2 years in this state, only to finally shake that sensation of "no hope without that girl". I wish I had some user tell me some proper wisdom back then, but I didn't have internet or proper friends with experience. These are (drunken) words put together that resemble more truth than you may be willing to accept. However, you will be properly sad until you accept this truth:

"this sensation is normal. Many people have this after the first girl. It seems brutal, or unacceptable, but you HAVE to accept the statement about 'more fish in the sea', because in this case it is actually true, even if you don't want it to be true. This is humanity, despite how shitty it feels. Get over it, and get control of your life again. Take 100 steps back and look at your life. How shitty is it actually? Are you fed? Are you poor? Are you without a home? Do you have friends that will listen? If yes, then you are doing great. All you want now is that girl back, and that is your only problem. Lose the girl, you know you can. Just fucking do it."

No, there were others before, not 6 years but 2-4yr with them. This was getting ready for be my life partner as Im 33yo next month and was perfect for that.
If this rupture was in my 20s I wouldnt care this much. Ive been through hard times with other girls, cheating, arguments and similar stuff but this was the one.

Thanks for your reply user