33yo virgin , small dick, 5ft7 260 lbs...

33yo virgin , small dick, 5ft7 260 lbs, broke(100 k medical shool debt) was asked out by 8/10 ripped gym instructor girl 6ft1 54kg , what do.

got any pics of her?

yes

>measuring your dick by pushing your fat in
top kek

bullshit

>ripped
>Gym instructor

>first lbs
>next kg

>OP
>Faggot

No gymrat will ever ask a fat ass out.

Pure and simple fact

See
OP is full of shit.

Lipring
Confirmed cunt

so turbo fat cunts have no dicks?

why ? what has this to do with anything? pls guys advice me what to do, iam a nervous virgin

few hours ago she was professional pole dancer (but just the acrobatic shit)
get your story straight and come back

Not unless you push back the fat while penetrating

wut she does pole dancing courses in the gym

No you are a faggot with bad imagination.

SPOILER

last thread they marched on grinder
she asked him out

Honestly, just do what feels natural. Don't be a fucking creep is all.

Fucking called it!

OP is a fake faggot.

Writes his own weight in pound, her's in kilos.

GTFO OP!
CUNT!

Bro, those will fuck your dick up. Stretching and tearing creates scar tissue and can lead to ED. Just except your dick size and if you gotta compensate hit the gym.

>inb4 she pulls out a big feminine penis after your date.

You're penis is 17 cm that's about 6,7 which is 1 inch bigger than the average and your girth/circumference looks at least average. Your penis is ideal. Now on to weight. Do it go on a date with her and if you really love her, get into a relationship and use her as an inspiration to loose weight. Though you are ¨5,7¨ if you exercise a lot and get big shoulder, women will probably not care as much. As for your student loans, I suggest you try go tonto the internet and learn how to get a good resume so you can get hired and btw if you know somone who works there it'll boost your chance for succes. I wish you luck

Because that's how you measure. You push the ruler to the pelvic bone and measure from the top. That is the world decided measuring procedure

lol she asked you out.

is that bad? she even said its her treat