What aspect of our future excites you?

What aspect of our future excites you?

the second coming of our lord and savior Adolf Hitler

the end

No srsly any tech or foreseeable event?

In the future I'll be dead.

When 2020 rolls around, I'll be of legal age to run for Presidency of the United States and will use my power to usher in a Utopian society... by killing everyone with an IQ below 140.

came here to post this.

Not much as i will probably die defore getting to see any major advancement (space colonies, Ai, true VR, full access to the human genome) and probably even if any of these things were to happen in my lifetime there would be so much red tape on it that it might as well not exist

Girls and money. Tech mainly

Ai

cataclysmic mass extinction of all life on planet Earth.

One thing i can hope for is functional exoskeletons for elderly people by the time i get old, would be nice to be able to move around outside

death

if you think that is possible, your IQ must be below that, kys

/thread

Man will have the capability to download the human mind and put it in a VR type device essentially creating a man-made heaven.

Downloading my old body into a fit cyborg immortal body.

DW, in the future we will all be dead :)

Hardships= brain development
Brain development- less hardships
Your logic is flawed, if you did that, then 2-3 generations down the line we would have the most retarded population in recorded history.

Freezing people. I wanna be frozen around 70 and wake up in the future where eternal life is possible, or not at all whstever

You're thinking too small bro. How about a matrix you can get your own avatar and leave your old dying body behind completely. If you can download in, then you can download out, into a cloned younger self. Or someone else if you so desire.

By his own words we wouldnt have a next generation: babies have less than 140 IQ

see my first post, i need to stay realistic to not kill myself right now

Seriously. Utopia was a joke in the 17th century, even then they understood human nature enough to know it couldn't happen. Fucking Voltaire ripped utopia a new asshole.

you know that the majority is at 100 in term of IQ ?

redtape isn't real in the digital world.

I can still pirate anything I want and I don't even proxy.

Below 100 is considered retarded.

yeah but im guessing i wont be able to "jack in" from home without some pretty fat hardware, that wont be released within 70 years - it will be used by the goverment to train soldiers or some shit, not for old pervs to fuck foxgirls on the moon

Not really, im sure he means adult people.
But still 2-3 generations down the line people would be retarded as fuck but the law would probly still be in place. So logicly he think we should just have humanity commit self genocide.
A true faggot, i must say.

who's gonna mow the lawn you idiot?

The wonderful medical advances I will not be able to access.

When conventional television dies and general increase in Computer literacy

You're so 'different' and 'special,' aren't you??

We have that already it is called the PlayStation pro you idiot

Below 80 is retarded.

I won't see it in my lifetime but the ability to travel between star systems.

Thanks to the progress of the medicine I will live long enough to see political correctness finally die, and as a consequence, see niggers and sandniggers got sent back to the place they should have never left: the back. Africans are monkeys.

We are never going to see these advancements, there is no cyber Messiah - we have to make the present the best we can