Who dis?

Joey King

jup

beautiful woman

MODS PLEASE!!

Why?

faggot

screw her and her ugly ass nails

ive wanted to fuck this hot lil slutpuppy since zombieland.

cunt

>Young N busty teen
Easy! I've got folders and folders of that shit.

>celebs
aaaand 99% of it material was just disqualified.

why you gotta be so gay

i'll take that 99% any time.

Let's see that 1% that does qualify :)

Eh just post em, some of us old guys have no idea who these apparent "celebs" are anyhow and can't tell the difference

Celebs are highly overrated. This is not a generic teen thread.

*now a generic teen thread

The fascinating thing about his whore is, seeing her life spiral out of control, into 'trainwreck' status.

Top tier right here

she has pretty toes

................................can i save this?

Thanks Lori

No.

Stupid round jewish fucking face.

epic

Sure. It's all yours, my friend

Disagree.....she's white trash, so she was out of control anyway......at least now she has fame and attention and she could basically fuck any negro she wants.

She's actually over achieving now.

on FB /soundsprettycrazy?fref=ts
You're welcome.

The cash me outside girl is only 10 years old dude

13 actually.

if her age aint on the clock, shes old enough for cock.

who?

>mfw 0 isn't on the clock

she's my idea of a perfect woman.....

>teen

Please, that bitch is almost 40.

Nah, she was born in 1995.

Who is she?

Which means she's not a teen, is she?

Marina Nagisawa or something like that.

age = 1:00 pm

Nagasawa apparently.

Marina Nagasawa
Well user, the interesting thing about photography is that pictures often feature subjects from the past. Usually. So, sometimes the person in the photo is younger IN the photo than they are currently. Weird, isn't it?

Yes, but if you're posting a picture of a girl who is currently over 19, you're not posting a picture of a busty teen as OP said, you're posting a picture of someone who was once but is not currently a busty teen.

Holy God!

Feel free to share your collection of legit teen pics and not just young looking ones

Why does their current age matter? It's a pic of a hot teen, what's the difference?

Already did that.

Because it's not a pic of a hot teen, it's a picture of a person who was once a hot teen, but is now a dried out old cow. Post pictures of your fucking grandma, why don't you?

full name ?

Oh, well thanks then, there's been some great pics

You're silly. And I'm sharing pics of a cute teen.

Good god this is an old one.

You don't want it mate. That's the best picture of her that exists.

she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot. she's 13yo, i cant possibly find this hot.

>I'm sharing pics of a cute teen.
>I'm sharing pics of a [old disgusting pig who was once a cute pig but is now dried up and disgusting, but I'll keep shitposting anyway because I don't understand the concept of linear time.

no fatsos, plz.
thanx

not even close to the same chick....

Well I guess the thread didn't specify female

Mfw I realize she's 13

The problem with having so many pseudo estrogenics in our diets and plastics; now I have to deal with my 12 year old sister having c's and an a god-tier ass.

gg, baited into saying "post her", there's your (You)

Literally every picture is if you from the past.

pics?

Yeah, that was my point.

I got the same mirror

Anyone got anything good anymore or is it all the mutant looking Asian from here on out?

This is what Aspergers looks like

かわいい!

Not big on observation, are you?

I'm not posting my 12 year old sister on Sup Forums, I'm just here to bitch and repress my desire for her by guiltily fapping to pictures of other teenaged girls.

Kind of reminds me of when I went to Curacao. The girls eat tons of chicken and take estrogen pills so they can attract a wealthy husband.

From behind you'd be like damn (thinking she's in her mid 20's) then you see her face and she's 12.