Who thinks muslims shouldnt exist.....and trump is going to make the world gr8 again

Who thinks muslims shouldnt exist.....and trump is going to make the world gr8 again

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiots.

cuck

I've got my dicks out for what trump thinks.. Muslims are motherfucking cocksuckers.. and he yeah he is gonna make world great again.. and fuck the Muslims with he puny white Dick.

i'm left-leaning and I find these threads hilarious, not because they won't happen, but because they will

Muslims can exist all they like but belong in islamic shitholes, not 1st world civilised countries. Islam has contributed literally nothing the the modern world.

>i'm left-leaning

opinion discarded snowflake

This real assnigga is showing how puny a cock he sucks with his hand.. but yeah he's gonna fuck the muslims.. he'll fuck himself and the Muslims..

/thread

>Trump will make America great again
>allows the Bowling Green Massacre to happen

He's fucking useless.

Lol @ 'civilized'... Good one cuck

i am saying this shit is hilarious because it is true, I'm not being triggered today

Mudshits will swing with the niggers

>Who thinks jews shouldn't exist.... and Hitler is going to make the world gr8 again for the german people

Lesanon here, trumps gonna make the worst great again and fuck all homophobic religions

Islam has no place in the west, literally the most barbaric death cult on earth. Keep it in sandland

so you're saying fuck christianity too, right? Doesn't make sense if you support the GOP. He's coming for you.

Implying the spirit cooking witch wouldn't have been 10x worse literal obama tier

> whine whine whine
> it's all the mooslimbs fault

What exactly can you blame on muslims?
America's crippling debt?
The social inequity?
The lack of jobs?
Retarded education system?
Polluted land, air and water?
Corrupt government?
Overcrowded prisons?
Obesity?
Unbalanced military spending?
Gun crime?
House prices?
Gang violence?
Inflation?

Cunts like you equate muslims (who for the most part are pretty happy living in their own countries not giving a fuck about Americans) with Trump and America's problems when the two aren't connected even remotely.

> inb5 cuck

Found the snowflake

tits or gtfo

>t. omar mateen

you're the one getting triggered

advice for other liberals on Sup Forums:
disregard your political opinion, Sup Forums is for spicy shitposts

Worst 2 candidates in American history.
Period.

Not a liberal and not a Republican, but it's fun to trigger both

You crazy bitch! Why right such long retard shit man.. and guess what fuck you too

The world would be gr8 (btw kys) if Trump were out of power, OP. But you knew that.

You Americans are a bunch of tards for believing even one word of what that fuckwit told you. You deserve everything you get. Clearly, you need to learn some lessons.

if you elected Trump you are a Republican

Trump has done nothing but good so far and yet he's worse than the warmongers.

Fucking mongoloid you are.

Ignore the presidents that put America into 19 trillion debt

I consider myself far left but Trump is the best president we've had in decades, we really need to deport and/or kill Muslims so we can go back to the peaceful times we are used to as a country.

Fuck your trips

trigger warning

Me me me

I disagree. I voted FOR Clinton, not AGAINST Trump.

Only one was bad, user. Face it.

I'm a Bernie fag and I couldn't vote for Hilary and definitely not Trump so I stayed home and drank

>my guy is president
>triggered

lol

>I voted FOR Clinton

How embarrassing

You are a Republican. Collect your prize.

Trump already cut the budget by 12 billion and is targeting pedophiles but these idiots won't give him credit for it. Trump could beat the ayy lmao in an epic battle in the sky and save man kind and these faggots would bitch.

Islam is an inherently violent religion, which advocates for death and oppression. I refuse to tolerate intolerance.

I don't want to be killed for being gay. I don't want anyone to die for not being a Muslim. I don't want my friend to die because she had sex out of marriage. That's why I hate Islam.

> Why right such long retard shit man

You should just read the bit about Retarded education system. Over and over again.
(that's line 7 Sup Forumsro)

With a white old pop shaped like thing on his head,he's just gonna put America to ruins.. but fuck muslims before doing that..

Not even embarrassed. Proud to vote for the direction this country should have been going.

You voted for de-evolution, user.

I don't want it. Have enough oranges at California

>Islam is an inherently violent religion
citation needed

Mind you, we Aussies routinely vote in absolutely terrible candidates so we obviously have some lessons to learn too. Dammit.

Except, ya know, medication, hygiene, etc. Like the Mayans. Murderous but clever.

Guess what, dipshit? You won't die at the hands of Islam. You are a useful idiot.

ManxD

Great to see another LGBT Trump supporter!

Hello. This thread is triggering me.

Difference between a religion that orders execution of gays and a religion that says they won't go to heaven.

Trump will destroy Muslims
Pence will destroy faggots

One is American. The other comes from some funny backward country where they don't have any plumbing.

We didn't say it's all their fault, but half of those problems are the result of liberal policies. And I won't be happy when my Muslim neighbor kills me for having a boyfriend.

Very much this, islam is a hateful ideology bent on destroying the west, and we need some time to get a plan together to combat terrorism connected to it. Donald Trump is the man for the muslim problem. Feeling very proud my vote counted on Nov 8th.

Jews will destroy trump

>islam is a hateful ideology bent on destroying the west,

citation needed

>Jews
But they enhanced Ivanka's body
through surgery

How is there a difference?

>4 years

I'm praying its 8 years, 2 TERMS BABY, en mass liberal suicide lmao :^)

Don't get me started fapping again

Ivanka Trump-Chelsea Clinton 2024
just for the lulz

Just on Jihad.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Me too, 8 years of tax breaks and deregulation is good for my profession

>implying it won't be 8 years

How is Trump a clueless idiot with no government experience and how is Clinton a masterful diplomat and fully knowledgeable of affairs regarding State and Congress?

There's no wondering why faggots like you elected Trump. That's how dumb you are.

>the direction this country should have been going

Hillary would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked this great country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

#NeverDemocratAgain

muslims are nowhere near as scary as dirty Donnie and his tard army

We've been through this faggot.

You Islamophobes can never explain why 1.5 billion Muslims aren't trying to kill you.

You're sick. First you thought it was the Jews. Now it's the Muslims.

You need help. You sholuldn't even be allowed to drive a car, you might hurt someone.

>thereligionofpeace.com
totally not a biased source

LEL

So, Liberals- wanting LGBT people to have an inclusive acronym but still using "faggot" as an insult (against an actual faggot)

Sup Forums faggots.

>Obama practically wrecked this great country

Gonna need a source on that, islam has contributed nothing to the civilized world in 1400 years. (stoning and goatfucking doesn't count)

not sure if trolling or just retarded

The most pence will do is try and reverse same sex marriages. Muslims will do far worse if they get too powerful. Out of the two options I'm backing the evil that's getting rid of the greater evil

Social conservatives like you are usually in the closet. Just outing you. You'll thank me later.

I do but im a canadian so yeah

Why, did you get b& at Google again?

As a patriotic american it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off. Your not quite right use of american slang and weird ass sentence structure outs you.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us real americans, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us. You heard me NSA, the real americanfags of Sup Forums will help you fight this disinformation campaign.

You can't explain why Islam has almost 75% of the religion-oriented extremists are Muslim

Did you read it? No? THEN STFU and read it. Then open a quran (or buy one, as you don't own one so you can deny the extremist problem) and verify.

>all muslims

still have to make shit up to make a point

>Muslims will do far worse if they get too powerful.

I don't read conspiracy blogs, user. Sorry.

I'm a centrist and out of the closet for 6 years. I'm engaged, actually.

>I can't explain extremism

We know, faggot. That's why you probably shouldn't vote.

America is not a muslim country. islam is a virus that wants to consume the world, practitioners of islam are not accepting of non-practitioners. muslims want their neighbors and employers and employees to be muslim. They are not diverse.

If you're muslim stay in muslim countries. The West is not for you.

OK so you keep voting against gay rights by arguing with me, faggot.

Can a trump voter tell me what they think of trump saying he was gonna "Drain the swamp" then put billionaires and millionaires on his cabinet?

The use the source I replied to. It's a government-ran thing.

See

The source is the actual quran, not to mention that website is one of the top results of just googling quran.