I know Duster is essential
youtube.com/watch?v=0isNnmAUkck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9tnSgylqc
youtube.com/watch?v=QVU4O7AQmls
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ke63/i_did_heroin_yesterday_i_am_not_a_drug_user_and/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ohdc/2_weeks_ago_i_tried_heroin_once_for_fun_and_made/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/dx7fa/iama_heroinopioidmultisubstance_addict_w_bipolar/
reddit.com/r/OpiatesRecovery/comments/5mub0f/spontaneoush_7_years_later_update_for_anyone_who/
youtu.be/Zvx92CrYaRA
youtube.com/watch?v=zFfzwenBaKM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJQN7BDTjMM
youtu.be/daCzTnFFrlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gunna be trying heroin
for what purpose

#yolo
jk, im seriously depressed and just need to find 1 thing I enjoy doing so I can keep on going, and i figure this will be it, everybody who has done it loves it

don't

Don't or you will become a junkie loser with no friends.

I don't care what you've taken before and if you think you can handle it.

You can't.

>Don't or you will become a junkie loser with no friends.
I already AM a loser with no friends my dude!

beta white knight cowards fuck off

Well things are only gonna get harder with a heroin problem.

If you wanna be pathetic, why don't you hit up some lowkey bar filled up with old people that gave up and get drunk with them.

Sure beats getting a heroin addiction, my dude.

post-punk/goth

>lol dude just go to a bar and get drunk man!
I want to gas you!!

like Disintegration?
That could work

Have you tried xanax?
Start with lower tier shit before you try something that's going to fuck you up permanently.

Just don't friendo. I don't know you but you're worth it goddammit

lmao retard

>wah I'm depressed and crying out for attention
>I want to do heroin

It's bad for u

>what are u a faggot or something kek nothing could possibly go wrong

Hope you OD OP. Faggot

>posts a Bukowski quote
Holy shit, grow up man. Bukowski sucks ass and was as profound as a donkey's asshole.

When random people on the internet understand that you are about to be doing something so bad that it will actually fuck u up permanently and tell u not too out of concern for your well being, you know you're about to do something really fucked.

Whatever. If you ignore these obvious signs and go through with it you deserve everything that's coming to you.

>bukowski

Do Oxycontin instead

just rec me some music you'll cucks!

>heroin
>trip

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

Here you go

You are going to get hopelessly addicted and throw away what life you have left. Don't fucking do it, you're whole life will revolve around getting money to shoot up, and you will never be happy ever again. And breaking off is one of the most unbearable pains on the earth. Turn back while you still can

great idea

goodnight sweet prince

rip in pieces

cuck
cuck
beta nu-male

cuck

Just rec me music and shut up

try lsd first

yea they love it, then become a junkie and die in like 4 months. I don't even have anything against most drugs but enjoy ruining your life retard

you sound nice

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

Listen to Frusciante doing heroin while you're on heroin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9tnSgylqc

dude listen to me

>get a reaally bad wound
>like a bad accident
>go to hospital
>free deluxe heroin
>go to fantasy land while you heal
>repeat

This 100%. Seriously, OP. You're about to fuck your life up so badly that Sup Forums of all places is telling you to stop.

>tfw its been so long since I felt the heat of the sun on my palm

Great stuff my man

this is one of my favorite JF tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=QVU4O7AQmls

If you're really gonna do this, make an update thread so we can all laugh at how you just ruined your life because "bawww I'm depressed I want something to enjoy even though it's near equivalent to suicide".

>cuck
I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread or OP is legitimately retarded.

because they're nu-male cucks
Heroin is literally as safe as saline as long as you do not act like a retarded nigger and follow some BASIC safety protocols

Stop throwing buzzwords around, they dont protect you from your idiocy you fucking dumbass, do heroin if you wish, but you might aswell commit suicide rather than becoming an addict, no-one is going even try to help you and your life will be lost

on the other hand, one less shitposter

beta cuck

yes plz post update threads and get a trip so we can see your journey

>Hurr Durr I'm a hopeless loser who isn't man enough to deal with his problems so I'll just look for something to buy to do it for me XD XD XD #sadboy #depressed #imdeadinsideXD

But they are the cucks, ey?

no

And stop insulting people, it's almost as if antagonizing people pushes people away from you.

Anyway rest in peace my guy, or get over yourself.

b8

You'll be just like Layne Staley, the happiest man who ever lived

>Heroin is literally as safe as saline

>hhurrrrrr just b urself stop whining!! go 2 bar, and get drunk XD

normies like you literally dont know shit other than what the kies tell you
If you like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
human beings are not "treated" like cattle, human beings ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN

god im glad you're gonna die of a heroin overdose someday

i actually laughed out loud

Go back to r9k you importent loser

call me all the names you like you low IQ normalshits, but you know i am right

Lol never mind man, just shoot up

>>hhurrrrrr just b urself stop whining!! go 2 bar, and get drunk XD

Who the fuck said or implied any of this?

You're under this delusion if you get into heroin, your problems will somehow be fixed and you won't be a depressed faggot anymore. Problem is, that's not what's going to happen. What's going to happen is that your tolerance will eventually shoot up, you'll eventually need more and more just to feel decent on the drug and in general, your brain *and* body will become accustomed to it insofar as external things won't make you happy whatsoever, and your health/wealth will fucking plummet to lows you didn't even know existed.

As a recovering heroin addict, you have no clue what you're getting yourself into. WHY are you "seriously depressed" as you claim? What does your health look like? Do you eat well? Do you exercise? How's your living space? Your close relationships?

There is a fucking multitude of things you can do to better your mood and outlooks. Grow some self-awareness, and then grow the fuck up.

Somebody didn't get to fuck his crush

Did she go off with Chad? Rough shit my guy

Nah you're just a defective human being taking out your self hatred on everyone else

ITT: let's play "give OP solutions!" aka "Why Don't You - Yes But"

This game begins when OP hints at a problem in their life, and others respond by offering constructive suggestions on how to solve it. OP says 'yes, but...' and proceeds to find issue with the solutions. In adult mode she would examine and probably take on board a solution (an Adult stance), but this is not the purpose of the exchange. Its purpose is to allow the subject to gain sympathy from others in her inadequacy to meet the situation (Child mode). The problem-solvers, in turn, get the opportunity to play wise Parent.

If all the solutions are exhausted until an awkward thread silence ensues, OP wins because it's what he / she wants. If OP is actually convinced to sort his shit out, OP loses and everyone else wins.

Remember to put Fentanyl in your heroin, it makes it much better

somebody on rebbit tried this and ended up a junkie

managed to avoid self-darwinizing but it doesn't sound like a fun time

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ke63/i_did_heroin_yesterday_i_am_not_a_drug_user_and/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ohdc/2_weeks_ago_i_tried_heroin_once_for_fun_and_made/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/dx7fa/iama_heroinopioidmultisubstance_addict_w_bipolar/
reddit.com/r/OpiatesRecovery/comments/5mub0f/spontaneoush_7_years_later_update_for_anyone_who/

SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN!
-GIVE ME YOUR KIDS-BAM BAM- SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN- YOUR BLOODLINES GOTTA GO
TAKE BALL PIEN HAMMERS AND SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN

oh yeah people in bars are stupid. fucking sheeple. shooting up heroin on the other hand, and consciously acquire junkie status is for the enlightened folks. you're right op, you're so much better than those alkies.

Neurotic failure. Just hang yourself.

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

Sam Hyde and Donald Trump are both anti drug btw

Seems like you probably respect them

>not using the sub lingual fenty spray
shit is so cash I-im to scurred to put a needle in myself

SAD!

nice b8.

It's currently ruining my cousin

dont. you're worth so much more. God loves you.

youtu.be/Zvx92CrYaRA

Clearly you're making a cry for help.

Yeah people at bars are stupid, but they're not as dumb as heroin users.

Just smoke weed. Wtf man?

youtube.com/watch?v=zFfzwenBaKM
if you don't want to kill yourself, don't do heroin
if you do, fix that instead of making yourself addicted to heroin without fixing your shit life

I was really hoping that OP would keep posting, this has been a fun thread

THIS!!!! 10x better than heroin... just trust me, you'll enjoy it a lot more in the long run.

what a dumbass

I can get behind common shit like Weed, and I can get non-addictives like acid, but why the fuck do you think doing heroin is a good idea?

Enjoy having your life overrun by being a junkie and eventually dying to it.

Never done heroin, but if I did I'd probably listen to this.

Good luck and have fun OP. Life is pretty dumb anyways, who cares if you ruin it.

haha epic image
upload this to reddit so we can get some more /k/ArMA my friend

you'll regret what you're doing. you're fucking pathetic and deserve whatever comes your way, you self righteous prick. People on this website, of all fucking places, are trying to stop you from legitimately destroying yourself. How special ed are you OP?

Stop virtue signaling for the (((globalists))) so hard and just rec me some tunes you fuckboi

To be fair, this the most normie and "reddit" of all boards. He'd probably get better responses if he asked Sup Forums or any other board.

Jesus Christ that's a fashy face

Source on this neo-qt??

> most normie and "reddit" of all boards
It's a close second to Sup Forums

user tries to assuage you away from doing herion, and you go off on a tangent about how everyone is a "poser" and how all women need to have their heads smashed in. Holy shit. There must be something seriously wrong with you, OP. Have fun shooting up, nobody is going to miss you.

You don't really deserve any tunes. Just shoot up and listen to your own misery.

"low IQ normalshits"
it is genuinely hilarious how people on here try so hard to be unique and different by listening to the most obscure music possible and pretending to like it, then going out of their way to seem like an antisocial psychopath. I can assure you, you are one of the least original people there are. And if you're about to shoot up heroin, your IQ isn't half as high as you think it is, fag

>trying heroin
>trying

Just kill yourself instead. I mean that as the nicest thing I can say. Life is so fucking full of options and opportunity. If you're seriously going to do heroine and make things WORSE for yourself (even though you're crying like a bitch over things as they are now) you should just skip a few steps and die.

Or, alternatively, turn your life around and quit being such a bitch. Man the fuck up OP, make life what you want it to be, quit acting like living in 2017 is so fucking hard

Keked hard at this.

Also, just let him do what he wants. If he wants to ruin his life then so be it. One less miserable fuck for the world to deal with.

I'll probably never do heroin but I imagine it feels like this song sounds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJQN7BDTjMM

kek

Probably

I've lost friends to heroin
Everyone who tries heroin thinks that they will not fall into its trap but it will undoubtably fuck you up to some degree
best case scenario a few months, worst case several years or your life will be lost to the drug
you can't beat it because it will biologically fuck you up in ways that you can't circumvent with willpower
you will regret this choice

He'll probably sell his computer and/or not live in a house pretty soon.

Just do fuckin Molly, dipshit. Otherwise do heroin once and off yourself.

drug-addled/sexually degenerate right wingers never fail to make me laugh

this is a dumb ass idea it will only destroy you in the long run and you will NEVER feel the same high as you did that first time

Deathconciousness- Have A Nice Life

Hope it's worth it, dick face

youtu.be/daCzTnFFrlo

MDMA actually makes you really happy and theres nothing you can even do to ruin that while youre high

thing is you can only really take it once every 3 to be safe, but try that IMO

>I am so glad I was born a man.
>Acts like a little bitch

What did OP mean by this?

At first, I was going to say something to try to help you, but after your comments, in this thread go ahead, shoot up, become a junkie and die alone faggot.