President's first 30 days

President's first 30 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory
breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/25/townhall-msm-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

George Washington's first 30 days

Ben Franklin's

Lol this chart is all kinds of fucked up. It would be more rational to not count the hours he sleeps. And he took the Japan's pm to maralago + golf. Also how do you tweet for that long?? About a minute per tweet doesn't equal that.

What Hillary would have done in 30 days.

The Jews and the Jew media are beside themselves. Their wailing is like music.

Trump > Jews

I think its how long he takes in a given tweet section. Like, he takes a 3 hour shit and makes 4 tweets 3 hours apart, and they count it as 3 hours of tweeting.

I did Obama's!

lel

They're all Jews anyway.

is this cos he is black?

And did nothing.

When is the media going to wake up and releaze how much Trump has done for us already?

Pie charts are boring

no one cares

They actually explained it by how fast he sends out tweets then the time it takes him to edit it and send it back out. Saying each one was about 12 minutes or something like that. They also said obviously it just a guess but the point is he spends more time tweeting then doing responsible stuff etc.

What would Bush's look like?
I'm guessing like this

Why does anyone even care what he did his first month?

You would understand if you payed taxes.

He lowered taxes already?

Did he repeal the Jew Tax?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory

If he hasn't, he will.

Why would he? He is a Jew
All billionaires are

I actually believe this.

Non-American reporting in; your country is full of idiots on a scale that is difficult to fathom. I laugh at you and your legacy.

Better or worse then trump?

8 hours of sleep a day is 240 hours a month
so the guy gets 53 hours of free time a month
lets say he takes 30 mins in the morning and 30 at night to shower and relax
that leaves 23 hours a month
less than an hour each day

God I love the borders of vintage black cards

Does the guy even sleep? All the non-work hours combined mean he is getting less than 8 hours of sleep a night. You also need to figure in meal time, bathroom time. and getting dressed into that area. So I figured at most he is sleep 5 and half hours a night?

Non-work includes sleep

>Fixing healthcare

>The irony in that pic.

He took out the ACA (penalty) tax for not carrying insurance.

The left really is just melting down at this point. I find it funny that they now care about golfing again.

You know trump is working at mar a largo he hosted shinzo abe there as well.

It's like 2000-2008 all over again. The same insults about bush "vacationing" in texas every weekend.

Even the calls for "chimpeach" are the same.

because it is fake news.

We don't care. You're probably from sweden or some other european cucked country where niggers are raping your women and setting their no-go zones on fire.

Why does Trump even care what people think?

First month of WHAT? Franklin was never even president... but yes you forgot murdering people!

That's what it says.

Mins blown, so hot. Wish this pic was reality lol.

man he got old as fuck

Limey Cunt.

#pizzagate
Just saying.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/25/townhall-msm-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts/

Trump is gonna take it down.

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real americanfags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entity targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race.

>wapo pool reports
lol those shills have no idea what he's doing hour-by-hour

Thats why i support him

6 + 21 + 182

52 hours a week
what a slacker!

Also WaPo is fake news.

As American as well I am glad to have Trump as our leader! Hail Trump!

>Hail Trump!

kek

Seig Heil Trump!