Why haven't you commited to the /fit/ life yet user?

Why haven't you commited to the /fit/ life yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html
funnypictures2.fjcdn.com/pictures/Are traps gay tho_12ad26_6141235.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wol7Hko8RhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That retard died in his early 20s because he was a roid munching retard. Idiot.

Because I'd end up looking more like Jason Genova and not Zyzz
Because I don't want to die of a heart attack in a sauna because I used too much clen

A lot cheaper to do BW at home every other day anyway

but i am

Better being out banging bitches until you're 25 than sit in your own shit with mum making tendies until you're 50.
>idiot

smh.com.au/nsw/shattered-body-of-bodybuilder-zyzz-heading-home-20110811-1inmu.html Be better informed

Um no it's not kiddie. And I am fit, just not dead 22 year old moppet.

This doesn't count as "fit" user

>if you don't blast and cruise constantly you aren't fit

gb2 /fraud/

Because I'm a mid 30s hungry skeleton neet manlet. Is it too late? Can I still leave humanity behind?

Hit new benching PR today 120kg

Just eat more and pick things up

If you still don't gain when eating more, eat higher calorie foods

Who determines the word "fit"? My self I lost 20kgs and going for a bit more. Standing at 72x181

Got the wide hip shit so I pretty much have to be as thin as a stick to look good or have a substantial amount of muscle. Easier to lose weight than to gain it from muscle growth.

I would consider my self fit. Got a good cardio and a decent bench press for a guy my size.

>kg

fucking europoors

We're all gonna make it brah

what do you bench

Shut it, you amerilard.

Nobody needs to see you hamming on that peanutbutter and jelly sandwich.

I kekd
t. Amerilard

I´m a vegan olympic weightlifter, hate on me

102,5kg

>Amerilard
My sides user please

damn you got me

im literally eating peanut butter too

>"Olympic"...

The special olympics has weight lifting? Seems kinda dangerous...

How much can you press (lift above your shoulders)

I'm not really a gym addict, I only got a bench at home.

In other words, haven't had the chance to try.

>THE PRESS

OHP you fag

not him, but here

funnypictures2.fjcdn.com/pictures/Are traps gay tho_12ad26_6141235.jpg

Whoops, wrong ctrl v

youtube.com/watch?v=wol7Hko8RhY

Because no one will git fit mit me

Also not gym fag ...I only got a barbell at home and i can press about 40 Kg...was wondering what i might bench?

Depends on your form, if all you do is OHP, your delts will take a good bit of your bench over until you either plateau and fix your form or impinge your shoulder

Because Zyzz was a hover handing faggot who died in a gay bathhouse sauna and was a disgusting dune coon..... Anyone who aspires to be like this fucking mud slime needs to be exterminated post haste...

is he really dead also checked

He took too much coke and died in a sauna because of heart problems.

yes, he is kill

lol

Because I don't have time but I do want to lift and make whey smoothies all the time I'm not a fatass at all but I do eat too much fast food and it shows a little bit

Only 3 3rd-world countries in this world uses the retarded imperial system: USA, Myanmar and Liberia.

Sad cause it's the truth thus you have no comeback for it....

Zyzz was a pussy who took the easy way out and died for his sins.

I am committed faggot.

Wrong

I actually have.

and I admit - the more you work out and grow bigger, the more Zyzz becomes smaller and you realize he was well built, but not huge.
Still mirin.
Building muscle is easy and one of the best things you can do - makes you feel strong among men (even mentally) and women will love you instantly. Women are too dumb to see difference between a fitness model and jsut clumpy bodybuilder.

do it faggots - get over "I dont want to right now" - you will see ENORMOUS benefits. trust me

>former super-shy user who was a complete beta loser

>A lot cheaper to do BW at home every other day anyway
that's like basis to living.
toy actually see results you have to work your ass off.
To get actually ripped with bodyweight - like guys doing street exercises - you need years upon years.
in gym - you need about 1-3 years and good eating to get basic mass and then either few months or year to get perfectly cut.

I often see guys trying to get huge, but really think about zyzz - their crew thing was being symetric and stuff. Not huge. I think it is a good strategy for non-professional bodybuilders.

be big enough, but be beautiful.

I only go there to fap desu

because I'm only 5'7 so there's no point anyway

>tfw 5'4

Columbu
Arnies best friend.
Even the Oak doesn't look much bigger next to Columbu

so stop making excuses, faggots