My homie Trayvon was shot 5 years ago today, Sup Forums. Do the right thing and send him a prayer

My homie Trayvon was shot 5 years ago today, Sup Forums. Do the right thing and send him a prayer.

He's the best kinda nigger.

A dead one.

Justice for treyboon

I piss on his grave everyday.

you edgy 12 year olds need to get off my Sup Forums

not soon enough op. not soon enough.

way too soon

i love you, no homo.

Found the nigger.

Beautiful

This thread makes my dick diamonds

Greeting from /k/

(OP)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Is that a turd in bed beside him?

Actually, no. I respect black people especially young black men. That's why I allow my wife to mentor 17 year black men at my house while I'm at work. Keeping them off of the streets so they're not getting into any trouble. I'm making a difference.

We need more good men like this.

Drink your fathers piss

Fuck you racist.

Real talk. I'm Latino and found it hilarious they tried to peg Zimmerman as White. I was like, that's clearly not right but fuck it, not my problem.

Though it does bring up another interesting repeat of American history. Through out American history, the majority have hated 2 groups of people: 1) Immigrants and 2) Blacks. Everything whether it be the Irish to Asian go Muslim falls into these categories. Blacks are in a fucked up limbo of being as American as Apple fucking pie but still being seen as second class citizens.

Either way , when the majority gets close to no longer being just that, they bring other groups into the fold and classify them as White. As it happened to the Irish before hand, "Hispanics"are now in a weird limbo of other versus you're welcome into the fold. Maybe just depends how good Anglo is. Whatever it takes to keep down those other two groups.

Closing groups. As a child I went to the grocery store a block away (lived in the city) or across the street (when we didn't live in the city ) and Skittles and sourpatches /warheads were my go to. If it was fall or spring, I might wear a hoodie. I imagine this is something you all have done a few times. At no point does would anyone have had a right to just walk up on us, get in a fight with us, and then shoot us. I don't have any kids now but if anyone tried that with mine, you sure as hell know there would be a "Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell" moment.

Fuck it though. This will fall on deaf ears so I'll just resort to the lowest common denominator. Fags!

Shitskin

White guy here, I live in the deep south US and had a lot of Hispanic buds in high school. Not close friends but just guys and gals I was cordial with and we'd chat and laugh it up between classes.

Your perspective was interesting to read, and I think I've seen some of it myself from my casual interactions from back in school.

It really is odd how things go with race and "otherness" decided by the majority, isn't it?

how well is she doing with the "mentoring" user?
also you should probably get a DNA checkup with your children just in case

I'm happy to report that crime in my area is almost non existent. And what are you implying?

i made this once its actually great