Z&K story thread

Z&K story thread.

For those who liked my stories. Check in here, let me know you are luking and I will pick up from I guess AMA as well Pic not related to z or k just guarging interest

Check in or I won't continue

Reporting in!

Hot stories bro, keep going

What are the stories about?

Previously on Z&K
And other links im to lazy to link

Ask me stuff if you want

See Read the post, it's a bunch of my sexual exploit stories that started from the goth thread

Maybe another storie about fucking friends behind her back ...?

Okay writing next sex story, stay tuned....

I duno if behind her back is the best way to put it. K and I were NEVER a couple. K was also the kinda chick who was super sexual and didn't believe in dating cause it got in the way of taking home her lesbian conquests.

In the region we are from (south west to west) guys get possesive of chicks they are dating. rightfully so, but not even enough lee way to sleep with other women. But I will give you another story of me banging another one of her friends.

Keep tally, I fucked her mom, her highschool buddy and her sub.

posted in previous thrad

that's kinda sad man. i mean, i get the whole orientation setbacks but that whole thing sounds like a perfect setup for an ever after type shit. just be bf and gf and never marry. fuk marriage. you guys sounds like the ideal 'this was meant to be because we're so into each other and vibe off of each other' sort of deal

K is kind of a big deal where we are at. She is part of the art scene there and almost everyone knows her. If you were in the same city as her, you would know. Not a small city either. She's just well known. Hanging around her, you are gonna meet shit tons of new people. I was cautious letting her into my circle, but she introduced me to hers.

We went to gay clubs all the time. I mean the kinda gay clubs you see in raunchy NYC docs, except not in the NYC. Fun as fuck and dirt cheap strong ass drinks.

Another thing to set up also before I tell the story is K railed a LOT of pussy. She's go one a date bring a chick back and the chick would freak out to see me until I explained I was a roomie and make them breakfast and talk to them. It was kinda a perfect system

>K hates love and scared of relationships
>Bangs random slut
>Naked chick comes up stares
>Scared to see me but offer my buttom up shirt to keep them modest
>Joke with them while making food

I don't get it. I learned a lot about lesbians, and a lot of them have had hearts broken by weekend lipstick lesbians who got in too deep in their experimentation. That hurt stays with you I guess.

It pissed me off a lot to be honest. K was willing to have a 3way so long as I brought the girl. The problem is the girls I was banging were banging K and didn't want K to know and K didn't want them to know we were banging.

I could of had a fuck ton of threeways if it weren't for lesbian retardation

Back to what I was saying. A lot of how I fucked K's friends was because eventually getting to know me they found me charming. At the time I'd rate me a 7/10 8 when fit. Add to that easy reason to talk because I am a non threat because I think their gay and keeping my mouth shut when fucking and playing off to K I was chilling with Don and I don't get that much sex and am a total introvert and you have a recipeit for sex.

Seriously, K though I was hanging out with heroin Don (who refused to use drugs, play off SLC punk) and Chem engineer way more than I actually was.

Thought giving me sex was like a charity worker helping an autist who can't quite get it together despite having all the tools to fix themselves.

... and more about fucking her mentally?

Oy vey looks like some one dropped K's name in the old thread. Wonder if K knows?

We don't talk, I don't care and lets be honest, there are so many nudes of her floating around she has taked the position of "I know damn well my nudes are gonna be shown around. I expect it."

I'm willing to not air out too much of K's dirty laundry. I do want to keep her user. I hate her, but this isn't revenge.

it's just stories for those who wanna hear them. If anyone wants me to keep going check in.

I'm a bit sketch on going into more detail. Someone dropped K's name, in my book thats kinda fucked up. I haven't said where K is from, where in a timline any of this fits...

I don't want K to get a bunch of Sup Forumstards bothering her or her family. I may have to cut this short unless Person who dropped name explains a bit more to me.

I know you are on here.

My guess
>K is lurking
>Friend of K is lurking and not pleased
>One of the hundreds of people that know K was calling out stuff.

Just want explaination and promise no personal info drops of K. I may cut this short if I don't get some reassurance on that.

Idk if i was responding to z or k story. the one you had the 5 year thing with and kept secret from the other. THAT girl.

It was the story with the accidental boob cop, and she didn't know much about the dick but got better as she went along and you guys knew each other inside and out all that jazz.

No idea, what happend in old thread - but i get your point.

Reporting out - thanks for the stories, really enjoyed them.

If it's Z do 2 things.
>Text me right now. You know we still talk and I love you to death.
>Tell me what you asked K to do to her that K wanted my help with.

You aren't much of a Sup Forumstard Z. I'd be shocked if it was you.

Sorry I'm getting a bit quiet on you guys. K is a cunt, but the last thing I wanna be is why she got Sup Forums on her.

I also wanted to go into darker shit she was into. But if she gets doxed... no.

To answer dox fags question. No, she didn't do anything with her sister. She did fantasize about her sister alot.

The fucked up thing (and if you know K you already know this) she tells fucking everyone about her sisters herpes. Like without her sister even being brought up. Half the city knows because of K. It's fucked. K's sis isn't a bad person. She's actualy a normie (really hot, think taylor swift with bigger tits), she just got a bad deal from an experience. Very talented singer.

She fantasizes though. Has even told me stories about peepin and creepin.

Okay dox fag took out there post. Anyone want me to keep goin?

No. Idk who these people are man. I just read this one story you had posted about one of the two, and before i could respond with the 'posted in previous thread' post, it had 404ed.

There was a story in there about how you two had hooked up and got all comfortable together, and your hand slipped on her boob and then you guys started regularly fucking but now cut it off because you two were both with someone you both really liked or whatever, and said a relationship would fuck it all up.

I was asking why you thought that, because from the way you described the other girl, seemed as if it was a perfect recipe for a very long relationship, just, fuck getting married and all that. Kinda like jimmy and gretchen from 'you're the worst'. In a way. So i was like ,damn that's kinda sad, why didn't you guys just make it SLIGHTLY more official?

tl;dr, you have my empathetic attention with these stories, particularly the one I'm assuming isn't a bitchy lez. and am curious why you both mutually let that all go?

I'll talk about Z all day. Z is amazing. I still talk to her to this day.

ok, i thought that's who it was. then you got back on k and i got confused trying to follow it all.

>I'll talk about Z all day. Z is amazing. I still talk to her to this day.

Ok man, so what the fuck? I mean jesus, the number one thing most people would like is something their vibe molds with another persons, and it sounds like you two have it. The hell?

I'll give more stories on Z. need to text Z today and check on her see whats up.

Z actually did ask me out. I declined. Not cause I don't care about her. I do, but because Knew I'd be moving (I assumed a different country at the time). Over time we realized that even though we weren't dating, we could still be sorta like a couple. I would still take her out on dates of sorts. We would still have each others backs.... adding a relationship and the element of possesiveness would only mess up what was already perfect

I dunno how to describe it. I know it sounds weird too. Theoretically I should be married to her right?

But it's not that kind of love. It's kinda its own thing. It's unique. Special.

>Theoretically I should be married to her right?

No dude. See, you and i would probably agree on this topic of marriage. I understand the idea of 'element of possessiveness' but you don't have to have any of that. You can just be exclusive to each other. Without the marriage. Fucks sake, i have no intentions of getting married, but have all the intentions of being monogamous with one person. It just leaves the idea of 'ok i got the job, i can slack off now' and 'well it's too much trouble to divorce' out the window. You can actually perpetually date each other for however long you want to be together and work at it without all the pseudo symbolism. Know what i mean?

What you're describing, honesty, is a fucking ideal setup for an awesome relationship without the unforseen horseshit. Jesus christ dude, I know I'll probably never talk to you again on here because I rarely get on Sup Forums anymore these days but if you take anything away from this, I would theorize, that so many marriages fail, because that one element you're describing that I'm actively trying to peer into a sea of turds for, is exactly what makes a great matchup.

For the love of god dude, go after the bitch. seriously man. sorry for droning on but come on dude. wake up.

lol seriously

love isn't just an emotion, it's a choice too bro. And from the way you're talking about this chick, even in just small bits and a subtle way, i can tell it's all there. go for it dude. fuuuuuck man

K was the bitchy "lez" who last I heard is straight now. Who knows. Bitch is fairweather as fuck and will change who she is at the drop of a hat for approval. Anyone that knows K doesn't believe that because K tries to be a "heartless bitch" and wears that on her sleeve. In the end, if her backs against the wall, she caves.

The Z story is tragic but not because me and her didn't stay together. Z is a litteral multiple personality disorder type. A lot of the people she used to friend would treat her poorly, being treated poorly made her worse. It was a perpetual cycle.

She once offered to let K kill her.

Z however is very happy now. She has her own place, lives with a GF that loves her and has been with her for a little over a year now. That GF gives something to Z I never can. Likewise, my gf of 3+ years gives me something Z never could.

I wish I could describe what we have. it's.... different.

guh *facedesk*

watch 'you're the worst'. Binge that shit
then watch 'one day'

and get a box of fucking tissues. You are seriously describing that fucking show by as you and z. i'm literally raging at my screen because you're being a jackass

I gotcha. Look, we live on different sides of the country now.

I guess I need to watch your the worse then to get it. I can't emphasise enough Z and I are very happy where we are. We haven't fucked around on our most recent significant others (which was tough for me cause part of that was long distance)...

I actually did find a girl I love. The funny thing is the girl I love and I understand a team dynamic being together. Me and the current girl have also had each others back, for me durring the worse part of my life.

Take all I said about Z and scrap everything about being friends before hand. That is me and my current girl. I wish I could explain more with out giving anything away about me. But Z and I are happy.

I will say this, if Z ever wants to join me and my chick in a 3some or if her and her chick agree its okay to get weird, I definately will be up for it.

>But Z don't do 3somes.
>Z don't share her girl.
>Her girl don't share Z

They love each other (in a different way than Z and I) too much to share each other.

So the basic premise of one day is that these two college assholes meet and fuck, then every year the meet up to catch up and compare life notes. they go through the throws of life and then about 10 yars later she's getting ready to marry someone in paris and he goes to visit her and suggests they get together officially.

she declines, he leaves, she meets up with th other dude she's been with, then gives it a second though, catches him on his way back to the airport and that's that (so nicholas sparks style but fuck you). there's more to the movie but it isn't important.

the gritty shit with the whole depression thing is more 'you're the worst' material.

*sigh* you guys are fucking tragic.

same dude, just not necessary to clip all my posts

I'll go so far as to say this; I'll bet you all the money in my checking account that she's cried at least twice at the thought that she thinks you two can't be together.

I disagree being the person who lived it. I get where you are coming from though. If someone spoke to me the same way I spoke about Z I'd reach the same conclusion too.

Are you talking about Z or K (I assume Z).

I promise you Z has maybe cried once over me, and it wasn't so much me as depression and personal shit she was going through. I tried to get her through it best I could.

If you are talking about K (then I assume you are doxfag), that bridge is so burnt down it's ash in the shit river. K did try and write me an email my final semester at school saying despite how much we hate each other she was proud and happy. I told her I assume she was making a drunken mistake and got nostalgic.

She tends to cry over people and shit when she gets drunk. I can't tell you how many times I had to console her over austraila cunt.

no no no, now that i can differentiate between the two, i'm talking strictly z.

Z is with a girl who loves her. I mean seriously loves her. Flaws and all.

I know it may sound weird because but Z is GAY! VERY GAY! She is gay as fuck! Her parents would probably have a talk with her and put her in a conversion camp if they though she might be going straight. She's THAT gay.

You don't personally know Z do you? If so this convo just took a twist for the unexpected.

*sigh* like i said, tragic.

These stories don't get out. And like I said, i rarely come here anymore, just coincidence you're up here.

But aside from your bro approach to your stories, there's definitely something there from your end subconsciously and I would go so far as to say from her as well that you both are just too toolish to reconcile with on a personal and mutual level.

But like you said, me being a lamen and reading all this of course i'd draw this conclusion....then again....

hope it all works out for you and her, even if you two don't ever become this explosive dynamic (and again, marriage not required, society is stupid about that shit. always has been, always will be).

Also I guess here is the unexpected twist I was leaving out because... Well I don't wanna give away to much identifying info on Z.

If I'm not cool with people dropping K's Real name you can imagine how much I would flip shit over Z's real name ending up on here. Though to be fair, she has 50 different nicknames.

>Z is transitioning to become a man and taking hormone treatment

I love Z, but I am not gay. I am VERY NOT GAY. However while Z has butched up a bit Z still has a working vag. Z however does want to go through with it all the way. I will love him still the same way, But I'm just not gay...

oh ffs.

>girl has gf
>gf and girl are gay
>one girl wants dick

what is that? to satiate the typical male/female relationship? fucking hell i don't get trans people. fucking jacked up in the head.

i don't want to veer this entire conversation in a long winded alternative direction, but from all the depression and sucidal personality shit, now she's getting a sex change? For what? A solution? You don't cure mental disorders by adding or slicing off limbs and taking pills that manifest certain gender traits. Fucking retards.

anyway. i guess that whole fantasy went out the window.

I'm curious to see how you take the big twist in
And I swear if Dox Fag drops Z's name I will slit your through and fuck the wound.

Z has tragedy in her life though. There is something there subconciously, I just think you might be projecting that show a bit to much on the situation.

It has all worked out for her. She's still with her girl. They are deeply in love. Like seriously in love.

There is a lot of info missing. I don't care if people go bitch to K and tell her about the other shit. Her mom would deny it till the day she died too. lol. To be honest it would be funny for her to learn about the first story I told because it would click as to certain questions she's wondered about.

I'm more protective of Z. She wouldn't be mad. She knows how I feel. I'm just over protective.

>I will slit your through and fuck the wound
>wanna push my face in and feel the swoon

anyways..

>It has all worked out for her. She's still with her girl. They are deeply in love. Like seriously in love.

So what's the dick for? christ, trans people man.

Like, i get the whole 'no dude, she's like super gay, like really gay. like gayer than gay dicks gay'

But chopping off a cock and donation it to someone to sew onto themselves is not what - blugh

it's just not synonymous with lgb people imo. there's a serious mental disorder going on that isn't being discussed, just ignored

She has legit multiple personality disorder. She's always felt more like a dude. I also have a theory her body has always produced testosterone in spades. The signs are there before she began hormone treatment.

>High sex drive
>Periods like a cow was slaughtered between her legs
>Freakish strength.
>Freakish pain tollerance, Like to a point where I question if she feels it

I honestly think she may be more happy as a guy. if so, I can't say I understand but I support him.

The current girlfriend of Z supports it.

Sorry if I ruined your fantasy. For a thread that was supposed to be steamy sex stories it really took a turn for the dark.

But there is a happy ending for all involved.

>I'm happy ever after off somewhere
>Z is happily ever after with a gf as sick and twisted as we both were
>K doesn't fucking talk to me anymore and thats about as happy as a happy ending for me and her can be.

I tried red pilling Z on the surgery, Dr John Money, nothing wrong with being gay. Although part of that is for selfish reasons; I would totally start fucking Z again if all else failed.

To be fair, I think I broke through. She wants to stick with the hormones and too be fair it has helped with the depression and the MPD switching. I'm not gonna judge her for taking control of her mental health...

Just curious, is anyone even following this thread anymore for the erotic stories from real men? I have plenty more to tell but the story of Z really sidetracked shit.

If no one is into that or lurking for that anymore Then I won't continue with any more erotica.

Any more questions about Z I'll answer. Can't get enough of him/her. I'll answer questions about K too.... But nothing too revealing.

>high sex drive
so what
>periods like a cow
some girls that end up getting endometriosis (which is just scarring the linings of their tubes because of excess bleeding) and have heavier flows, and painful at times
>freakish strength
so
>freakish pain tolerance
dear lord, all the girls that have rib and hip tattoos, i don't understand
me having one myself from hip bone to armpit, i swear to god i feel like i know what a c section is, and 60 percent of my body is covered
those aren't necessarily signs of 'she could have been a dude'

>I honestly think she may be more happy as a guy. if so, I can't say I understand but I support him.

most do until thy find themselves staring back at an empty bottle of meds even after the surgery wondering why that didn't fix anything metnally

>The current girlfriend of Z supports it.

that's because anyone beyond l g or b supports all the weird fucking shit that just goes super off the deep end, because in their eyes they're like 'well i remember when my community was being looked down at and decremented against.' It's such a huge social club that won't stop growing. and if she supports it, she's not fucking gay.

Can't say I disagree with certain points. Can't say I want Z to do it. It helps Z with MPD and emotions. At the very least Z can always Hormone back in the estrogen.

I told Z not to get the surgery cause you lose the feeling in your genitals. I think thats whats scaring Z from surgery.

Z's gf isn't gay. Z's GF is bi. Oh man does that one have stories to tell and a crazy fucked up life. Girl was almost sold in Mexico as a sex slave at 14. Z's GF is pretty. I would of definately pee'd in her butt.

having a dick sewn on doesn't help with mpd or bipolar/depression. society is so dense, no wonder liberals hate each other.

look. save that bitch before she goes he man and kills herself within 3 years because of all the regrets, and not just the surgery

I'll do what I can and keep it in mind. I'm not physically there. There is only so much I can do.

I'm 99% sure I talked her out of the surgery. The hormones are on her.

But I've kept her from killing herself before. I can do it again.

If you are up for a final K and Z story, K asked me to help her murder Z. I can tell you that story if you want... If not then Seems like no one else is in the thread anymore. Old news I guess.

If no more requests, I guess this is the end of the line. I'll stop bumping and wait for it to drop.

Gotta admit, that was a fun trip down memory lane Sup Forums thanks for listening I guess

Leave you all with one more nude I guess