How many times did you had to have sex before you enjoyed it?

How many times did you had to have sex before you enjoyed it?

The first time

Wow, youre so cool

I still don't. I grew up being raped by my uncle Melvin. I tired putting it past me and I'm in a serious relationship but all my sex drive is faked I just let him do what he wants to keep him satisfied. I still feel the physical pleasure of sex but my mind isn't into it. That being said I know it's not my bf fault do I never turn him down. It's awkward but I feel like lots of women see sex this way. Not just me.

:(

zero

Very recent;y sexually active, only done it twice.
So far I still prefer oral, but I think it's just a sort of performance anxiety distracting me and a slow time shaking off the old deahtgrip.

My name is Melvin, and boy did this story turn me on. Let's get some details about what else I did.

>so far i still prefer oral

same

I have a hard time enjoying sex without a condom, a really hard time

and my current girlfriend can't keep me rockhard because she's so bossy and talkative during sex, it makes me go soft because of anxiety

have you considered bsdm? i mean why isn't there something you're into with the same passion as he is into your body

just let go of your mind and act like an animal.
do doggy so she doesn't see your weird face

I also enjoyed it the first time, but not as much as the second time.
The first was just more exciting.

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist

Virgin here, sex is overrated.

the 2nd time

the first time, I had never worn a condom and was used to cumming after .000001 seconds of masturbation. The difference in sensation resulted in me barely being able to keep up an erection. I ended up faking an orgasm at around the half hour mark and ditching the condom near instantly so she wouldn't know. She probably knew.

"Awww yea... that's the stuff. OK GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM BRB YOU WANT SOME SNACKS?"

I was held down and raped my whole childhood. Bdsm is not appealing at all. I don't like sex and I don't have to. My bf understands this and I understand he's a man and men have needs. We are together 7 years now. What we have works.

4 times before i understood why it was fun.
If i get laid i don't feel like wanking for like a week, anyone else?

forgot to mention, before the girl I lost my virginity to, I dated this Mennonite chick for a summer, she str8 up got on my lap and started dry-humping me during the movie, and she rubbed my nips. After that, i started rubbing my nips every time I jerked off. So while I was losing my virginity (we were doggy style), I was frantically rubbing my nipples trying to figure out why it didn't feel good.

>I ended up faking an orgasm

I've faked more than a few orgasms with and without condoms. Girls flip the fuck out when I tell them later. I just have a difficult time finishing sometimes (tired, drugs, alcohol, etc,,) so I fake a few now and again.

The subconcious is a real cunt sometimes.

Seriously?
It was wonderful from *before* I first had it. Sure, I wasn't great at it but, fuck me, it was pleasurable.
As long as she's into you, and you care about her, it's just the best. Even if the first time is a flop it's fun.
All that nakedness and the sense of her being excited. Mmmmmmmmm

I was held down and raped my whole childhood. Bdsm is not appealing at all. I don't like sex and I don't have to. My bf understands this and I understand he's a man and men have needs. We are together 7 years now. What we have works.

The first time was really fucking exciting and my adrenaline and instincts were going fucking crazy.

Still, when all was said and done it was kind of awkward, she was a virgin as well and just sort of laid back, apparently it hurt.

Second time was factually better from a physical standpoint, but I wasn't going mad with excitement either.

Damn it said connection error so I thought it didn't post

Oral: 11
Vaginal: 10
Handjob: 7-8
Masturbate self: 5

This has been true ever since the first time of anything. Nothing has changed.

BJs have always been the best, since the first one, and will probably keep being just that.

Vaginal sex is great, but will never really reach the same extreme height as a good bj. Very close though

Handjobs can be good, if lubed and properly executed. Will never be as a good as vaginal.

Masturbation works. It can be good or bad, but it usually gets the job done. Anything else is preferable.

I personally enjoyed the first time.
For years I had been masturbating the right way, edging, and training myself to last in bed.
The first time I actually did it was with someone who had had plenty of sex before, and I had no problem with cumming early. In fact, I got her warmed up and fucked long enough that she actually came, and of course pleasing a woman successfully is far better than any physical sensation from sex. Shit was cash.

Do you mean 'with someone else'?

Gee how exciting. He must feel sooo lucky to have you

Am I the only one to think this thumbnail looks like a ninja turtle?

Probably 10 times or so between a few different partners, before I figured out what I really enjoyed and could get me off.

Protip: lazy dog if you haven't tried it

He is actually. He has a high sex drive and I'm not a bitch. There are many days I suck his dick right after he's home then fuck him before or after dinner and I often help him sleep with another bj. I don't enjoy sex but I'm not a prude and I know who I'm with. I'm not annoyed or disgusted by sex I just don't enjoy it. I still do all the acting and dirty talk for him.

sauce pls

Good on you user

Sucks you don't enjoy it, but the effort is A+

Is there anything at all you do enjoy? Surely, at some point or at some level you must have thought "ok, this is actually something"

One, the second time was the first time I really had fun.

Lucky uncle...

>highschool, summer between 2nd and 3rd year
>hot as fuck gf, head over heels for her
>been dating for a couple of months, she wears as little as possible when she knows we're going to be alone together, encourages me to touch her and take her clothes off, clearly wants it and does everything short of forcing herself on me to get it, too timid at first
>making out in bed one day, clothes come off, it just happens, I last for about two full thrusts, maybe three or four seconds, am embarrassed about it, she knows it's my first time, is very understanding
>continue to mess around for a while, leave before her dad gets home from work
The sex was obviously terrible by any standards but a virgin's, but I've only ever felt that good a few times in my life.

It's not fair to put my hang ups on him, and I enjoy our love companionship and intimacy just not the physical part. I'm happy to do these things with and for him I just don't get worked up about it. It makes me happy that he feels good I'm just not interested in reciprocation.

I enjoy that I'm making him happy and him feel good. But I don't need that feeling back. Not physically anyway. i get love and warmth and security from him and that's all I need. And he can have me however and pretty much whenever he wants because it's part of what he needs.

I've had sex with 3 women so far. I'm still at that point where I'm thrusting and wondering when it becomes fun, lol.
I think I got too comfortable with jacking off.
But then again, I've never been the kind of guy to look at a hot girl and say "damn, I wanna fuck that yeahh". I'm more like 'yeah, I wanna see her naked and shit".
I'm doomed...

Anyone have this video sauce? cant find it anywhere and i forget what its called.

Not really he went to prison and after 10 years inside somone offed him. Can't say I was upset to hear it.

Four times before both of us understood how it was supposed to be done.

I still don't. Like I don't mind it but I really don't see the purpose. It's nothing spectacular. Sometimes it's more of a chore than anything and afterwards the girl wants to stick around and I'd rather play some games or whatever.

lazy dog?

Search 'Summer is Hot with Friends'

they are a series of albums on Xhamster

Ok, sounds reasonable enough.
As a man, your situation is a bit hard to imagine properly. A life without an orgasm seems harsh.

for my first time, this chick invited me over to her home while her parents were out at a party. we basically got really drunk off her dad's booze. we fucked a little bit, but i kinda had trouble keeping it up and she kinda puked on the side of the couch. it wasn't much of an experience. of course, until her parents came home and found us both passed out naked on the living room floor.

yeah, the second time was much much better. i've liked it ever since.

It's Blue Angel. The video was made by x-art.

That would be the most painful sex possible with all that sand.

Time plug that mouthhole wimp

First Time.

I still orgasm quite often when we have sex. My body has a physical response to it, I still get wet and everything to. Mentally tho it's not a big deal it's just kinda ok I came I don't get a satisfied feeling from it it just happens. It still feels good I just don't have a mental attachment to it or craving for the feeling. I still like it kinda but I don't need or crave it. Sex either. But I still have feeling down there so yea stuff happens it's just not a thing for me.

why cant other women understand this. you are very mature and im happy for yall

probably a few dozen times or more

Slept with two girls in high school multiple times but was never very into it. Admit I was a faggot a few years later and then started enjoying it. I still don't like oral though

So to put this another way that may make more sense to me, and the other people... Is it like having a decent meal when you don't really fell all that hungry? Sure, it tastes good, but you didn't need it... ?

Took awhile. So hundreds of times. I've only truly enjoyed sex with one girl that I was with for about a year and a half. Everything before and after that has all been passionless and empty.

Everyone responds different to trauma and no response is incorrect. I choose to hold what happened to me against the person who did it not against all men. And I met a very understanding man. Most guys are uncomfortable with a girl who doesn't care about sex even if she's still having it with them. I've had boyfriends tell me they feel like they just raping or using my body. My current guy and I just click and work well together. He understands my feelings on this and I understand his. But everyone isn't me and no one should Jude how Someone else deals with trauma.

That's a pretty good comparison. Like I said earlier I don't hate it or think it's gross at all. I could live without it is all.

I've had sex with about 15 women, but the one of them that was a bit older was the one I was able to really enjoy it with. There's something a bit off-putting with younger girls, because they're often not as confident in their bodies. Last night I had sex with a hot 18 year old girl with an incredible body, but I would've prefered that older woman tbh.

It actually took a while for me and my gf. Starting out I thought sex must have been overrated, because masturbation felt nicer and got the job done more efficiently. It took a few months until sex started to feel better than fapping, but it's so worth it now. It's all about knowing each other's bodies and figuring out which positions feel best for each and what areas to touch, etc.

It took me a few years to like it more than Oral. Mostly because of the fear of making a Whoopsie-baby. I was in my mid 20's before I started liking it. (For reference I lost my Virginity at 16)

Trips checked. Thanks for your honesty and openness. I'm sure people will hate for this, but that's ok. I like you user, keep on keeping on, and +respect for being so cool about your relationship and the sex. I'm sure your man is a happy man.

I don't want to hide behind it as an excuse or even just let it weigh me down and keep me from things I want. So I let it out in the open and I don't run from it. theres nothing anyone can do to me that hasn't been done except kill me.

now that's my Sup Forums

1000x times this

Gay

>I just don't enjoy it. I still do all the acting and dirty talk for him.

Does he know you dont enjoy it? Over the long term, I couldnt enjoy it if my woman wasnt enjoying it either.

this is an 18+ website kiddo

Supposedly X-Art Sex on the Beach starring Leila a.k.a Blue Angel a.k.a Vivien Piaf (bitch has so many aliases) and Mr X a.k.a Tom Morley (real yoga instructor).

If anything I've begun to lose interest.
Used to be all about it, but from going through long stints of not having it and never having a commited partner.
>(except one where the sex was phenomenal and I loved her)
As of late and after her I've lost interest.
I've even been completely hit on by some chick behind the counter of an autozone and didn't even notice until my friends were gushing and whooping while we were in the car about some chick hitting on me did I realize what happened.
Idk, anons... I just don't care anymore

I have to have sex with the same person at least 3 times before I can kinda let loose and stop trying to impress the other person.

A good hj can be as good as a good bj. Had a gf who was an osteopath. OMFG what she could do with her hands.

>first time
>pretty ugly girl with huge tits
>gave me best blowjob ever
>have had like 30 different women
>best sex with two BDSM girls who are into bondage (was never my thing, but man it turns me on now)
>blowjob still goes to that first girl (cant really remember her name tho)

I am a fast person. I like action, I enjoy sports, so I enjoy active sex. So girls who are either into mad wild sex or teasing are the best. Rest are just ... eh

first time, you fag

He knows I was honest with him from the beginning. it took a little getting used to for him but having sex on tap wasn't hard for him to adjust to.

First time..

Both girl and I was 22. She was a little bit of a slut. She got "raped" like a week prior. She was a coworker but had never met her before. Went to a friend's house (girl) with my new puppy and she was there. We didn't really talk at all that time.

The next time we went out with said friend and her boyfriend. We didn't talk much at the bar, but we went to the other guy's house and watched a movie. They went into bedroom after a while, which left myself and girl there. We started making out and immediately took each other's clothes off.

I had gotten a blowjob once before, but this was first time having sex. She was clean and on the pill, so I ended up fucking her raw.

I fell out a few times but she didn't miss a step pushing me back in and riding like a champ.

I came three times while maintaining erection the whole time and she thought I didn't cum at all because she squirted all over the place several times. We went into the shower and I was still hard, so she had me fuck her from behind once more.

Luckily the guy's couch was leather and it was an easy clean.

I never told her it was my first time, and she never found out.

That was one of my favorites to this day

Lots of posts saying, it took a while, so have to say for me it was instant. Even losing the V to someone I wasn't that into and was a bit of a chubby, still that awesome moment when the clothes come off and there's a naked chick in front of you, nothing better. But I've had many since and it's not always good, there are some I wish I hadn't.