Meat is murder

Meat is murder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea, but who fucking cares. Killing a couple cows is trivial compared to the rate at which humanity is driving itself to extinction, through these vegan leftist braindead parasites.

murder sure does taste good, though

eating plants isnt?

It's only nature running its course, deal with it.

So you saying no to this? You're a bigger fag than any other OP, OP

Did you try Gyros? those things taste like cow heaven

A couple of cows does not satiate the sick desire for meat that our society demands. Also, how do you justify mass abuse of animals because other people are already doing shitty things? Your logic makes zero sense.

People should raise and kill every cow they consume its truly humbling

Eating cherries is murder too because there can be worms into them.

Those animals will be killed regardless. Might as well enjoy them.

tasty, tasty, murder

fuck off g hannelius guy you autismal cunt

>this

go to the store and buy a rotisserie chicken

now...raise one, then slaughter it and cook it

i'd venture to guess most wouldn't be able to perform the latter

Nah. Too lazy.
I'll just pay someone else to do it

Meat eaters really are braindead, typical and predictable

>Meat is murder
...and murder tastes pretty goddamn good.

I grew up on a cow ranch so I kinda know what its like. One of my earliest memories is helping my uncle kill a goat. Never really had a problem with killing animals, it's just the way the world works.

I'm totally ok with murder.

I agree meat is murder but its more like suicide raw meat can kill you you know

Vegetarians and vegans really are entitled, priviledged and pretentious

I agree that meat is ethically questionable, but you might want to choose less delicious looking meat for the thread pic next time, OP. I want steak now.

Or perhaps murder is meat, hmm?

Does anybody else eat raw steak sometimes? It tastes so good I can't help myself.

I am a murderer by choice.

Now fuck off, morality is for faggots

>stop eating meat
>number of meat eaters continues to grow
REEEEEEEE

I'd meat your mum

Just look at that marbling....

shut up, keila

Tasty, tasty murder.

Ok and? Stupid thread just let it die

Mmmmmmm.... Murder.......

How do you niggers prepare your steaks?
>well done fags need not reply

What are you gonna do about it?

Does that mean if I murder a vegan I can eat them too?

medium rare

No, meat is killing. Murder is unlawful killing. Even unlawfully killing animals isn't murder.

raw

bait bait

Of course. You kill what you hunt. That is no secret. And I have killed a lot.

well done with ketchup

Jesus christ what a ruined piece of meat.

Looks tasty user. What's the seasoning?

Do you sexually identify as a coyote?

Oh well then

mmmm....murdered bacon, scrimps, and jalapeƱos

Just a lot of garlic salt

i love murder

This is necessary
This is necessary
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on...

This is necessary
This is necessary
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life...

This is necessary
This is necessary
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on...

mmmmm....murdered ???? to make hot dogs

meat is delicious

I would totally support the killing and eating of vegans and PETAfags.

>morality is for faggots

This. Chaotic Neutral ftw.

You won't taste the shrimp in that. Just wrap jalapenos in bacon next time. Leave the seeds in too you pussy.

Interesting Fact:

English is one of the only languages that has other names for the animals we eat. IE Poultry, pork, beef.

Hi /k/

mmmmmm....murdered venison and pig to make venison, bacon, and jalapeƱo burgers

Lol no. I guess eating raw steak is a little weird though; I'd never do it around company.

well, it's death. There's not a lot of dedicated detectives running out to arrest and prosecute butchers.

How the fuck is plant life not murder? It's alive. Life eats life, you fags

i tasted the scrimps. and the seeds were left in, you faggot

As raw as possible. Just some superficial browning to kill bacteria.

hi, you faggot :)

Vegans are retards.
>Making fields to grow veggies displaces animals and leads to the deaths of many of them.

>Harvesting fields tends to kill more small animals from rodents to young deer than the meat industry kills farm animals.

>Pesticides from your tofu are killing the bees.

Bonus round:
>Your electric car still uses fossil fuels to get electricity.

My mistake then. Well done user. I'm surprised you didn't lose the shrimp against the bacon.

Yep.

It's not weird in Belgium. Just get some pickled ocra and corn niblets on it, with lots of salt and black pepper. Goes well with malty beer.

>humans killing animals is wrong
>humans killing animals is ok

Kys

>couple cows

try 30k per day in america alone dumbass.

i'm not a moron...i know my way around the kitchen and grill. :)

>your electrict card still uses fossil fuels to get electricity

This is the most based post in this thread.

Unless you live on a wind farm, a solar plant, or a hydroelectric dam, your car gets it's electric power by burning oil or coal.

Vegetarians and Vegans get a special kind of pissed when I tell them I've had whale before and enjoyed it.

It's only murder if it's a dog, and I don't eat dogs. Other animals are food.

not even close to true. anyone in 7th grade spanish can tell you that "pez" is a living fish and "pescado" is fish meat. similarly russian has the word govyadina for beef and korova for cow. better luck next time

But the dutchies will think you are weird anyways

I don't look kindly on whaling just because they're so intelligent and a lot of species are endangered, but I have nevertheless always wondered what that meat tastes like and would try it given the opportunity. Can you describe it and/or compare it to anything?

Meat is just meat, murder is exactly murder, your fuckin wrong OP

this is so true , not everyone lives in a house with a fuckin yard you moron

Murder, as it has always been defined, is the killing of a human with malice. No human, no murder, dumbass.

The numbers don't really matter, though, beyond environmental impact. If we're trying to reduce environmental impact, there are many other activities that produce less pleasure and benefit for humanity that have worse effects.

I'm sorry you don't like being a living being in a universe where life only exists by destroying other life. God is cruel. His design is obscenely immoral. However, we are the reality he made.

>animal byproduct consumption does all of this 100000x times worse

what a dipshit you are.

"fact". French does, Italian, German (likely all 'romantic' languages), apparently Russian. Can you actually name/list 5 that don't have a separate word for cow and beef?

"If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans"

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

meat is love
meat is life

i'm sorry you live in a 3rd world shithole :)

Fuck, we're top of the food chain for a reason nigger.

Mainly cause most wont give a shit. No one wants to deal with that kind of burden. Just go to a store and fucking eat it.

Its like

>go babysit your nephews for an hour

>or... Impregnate a woman and raise it, then slaughter it and cook it

>that kind of burden
KEK

you'd die first if there was a major disaster :)

>Also, how do you justify mass abuse of animals because other people are already doing shitty things
because I don't care.

now thats edgy :D

Okay kid. Then you go buy a chicken, chicken cage, chicken food, and raise it for a while. All while living in an apartment, like most americans.

Juat so you can validate eating like 10$ worth of chicken.

i'm sorry you're poor and can't afford a house

Typical vegan responce.

>Im better than you poorfag murder. I spend 35$ on a "chicken" sandwich.you dont need meet, they have vegetarian foods that taste just like it hurr durr.

So we should all just resort to turning rain forests AND the regular forests, which is where the wild animals live, into farm land and then murdering each other in large scale wars which would eventually result from not having enough land to provide food for people as the result of our high morale decission. All while we would be forced to use more gene manipulated crops and artifical growing aids, which would further destroy the nature by leaking into the water supply and killing off the fishes and imbalancing eco system by supplying nutrients to toxic growth such as the blue-green alga. All while this is going on we'd also stop transporting free food to starting niggers in failed and impoverished states in Africa, because we'd have no surplus which to give and the food price would skyrocket hence making it impossible anyway. So they'd starve to death. Then there's the whole Co2 emissions thing... you know, global warming and stuff: with quite a lot less forests to convert Co2 into oxygen we'd pretty much cook atleast part of the planet and cause natural disasters in the other half. Natural disasters such as hurricanes. Hey, and one more thing; you know the exotic ingridients which you use in your salad? The spices, the fruits, etc... yeah, you wouldn't have them. You'd just have bland rice or porrige with occasional side dish of a tomato or whatever else you might be able to grow in your dorm. But hey, everyone's got to sacrafice something to prevent the injustice taking place in slaughter houses.

Alright. Let's get it done with, shall we?

OUR CHOPPERS were meant to chomp plants verdures,legooms, steak chops,cooked chicken piggy, as these are great source of amino acids,building blocks of proteins

We used to. Then we got smart and discovered we could pay people to do it for us. You farm the meat, ill farm the vegetables, he'll build houses. Humans literally evolved from this. This mentality would mean devolving because of your self righteous state of mind.

If you think vegetarian food is bland, you're a fucking pleb.