Not an atheist (jewish) but i have one simple question

Not an atheist (jewish) but i have one simple question..

>what if mary lied?

(((bait)))

>Implying there was actually a virgin mary

Sage

Another snowflake who still can't get over American being Trump country.

2016. The year where everyone who disagrees with the right-wing, magically became snowflakes, which doesn't even make sense.

you friggin kikes killing jesus is why yall got holocausted

It does make sense,
snowflakes are "oh so special" and fragile
Think about it for a few seconds you cuck.
>stop baiting also

that chick unironically looks like lena dunham

yeah because democracts really help the poor

Sage

TRIGGERED

Trump voters don't like to admit they got conned. It's painful.

>jew slandering our holy figures
some things never change

Then she lied. Still some good stuff in there provided you're not a retard who takes every word literally

Look at the average Trump voter and tell me there's any hope for this nation.

Then again, look at the average Hillary voter and tell me there's any hope for this nation.

Christian here. She definitely lied.

But that's not the point God used it to spread the truth about salvation.

Also because you are a Jew and no one has said it yet... Hitler did nothing wrong.

>posts picture of one hypocritical old woman
>assumes millions of individuals are exactly the same
>likes to accuse people of stereotyping people... by stereotyping people

>ITT: Trolls trolling trolls

Republicans are still gay even tho W's been out for like 8 years

Liberals are autistic freaks but at least they occasionally get something right.

OP did not mention Trump at all
ever.

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real americanfags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targetting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder or generalized and targeted hate of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race. Reddit might have gotten tricked by this bullshit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We won't.

You're right - because it would be so much better if she stuck to her guns and disowned her daughter and continued blocking stem cell research which could have saved her husband. Research which is opposed, by the way, on the grounds of "muh fetuses" and Jesus.

As American as well I find that Trump is our Greatest Leader!

Hail Trump!

>Hail Trump!

lol ok comrade

Seig Heil TRUMP!

While I agree with you, you should know that announcing your sage is against board rules.

lol no shit. this shit is batty mayne

Mary didn't lie, she didn't claim to be a virgin as far as historical documentation can prove. Who lied was the Catholic monk who knowingly manipulated translations of the bible under the order of King James to make Jesus' history seem much more amazing. It was only then when Jesus became a "virgin birth". In the original language, she was not a "virgin", but something more like a "young maiden".

All you had to do was look at the average American.