Continuation of "Muslims should not exist thread"

Continuation of "Muslims should not exist thread"

Not OP of original thread

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shush. Smart people are debating

Hey look, I don't have a problem with Muslims.

As long as they stay in their shitty sandbox and sell us oil they can do what they want

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real americanfags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real support or dialogue.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race.

Agreed. I think we should reform Islam, so it isn't so inherently violent. Then I will support them in the ay that I support Judaism and Christianity and Buddhism.

I'm an American. And I voted for Trump, dumbass

As a true American, that he had seen behind all this Shit unfold on Sup Forums, it is my Duty, to fight with the Russian Spam Machine and I say to you, if you verpisst, by means of this Message in every Russian Thread repräsentationsfigur I, at least, once. It is not entirely correct to use American Slang, archaic, Metaphors, Epithets and Ass strange Construction of phrases Outs.

I know that the NSA also looks at us, I schwulis, thank to us, the true americanfags, if they are not Bullshit, that is what you are doing our own little Online Campaign. Thank you, we attack us to DL from an overdose of Movies and, please, do what You can to make the legal Marijuana, or at least save legal in the united States, which has made legal. In addition, I am Cap Camera in my Laptop, so You can see that I'm back to masturbate, if that is what you want.

Here is how we play.

Most of us, in reality, do not worry too much about american Politics, but it is the Least we can do, since you're here, in any Case, and this is also our Country. You may notice that it promotes the Ass and strange Trump sucks off an Avalanche of Disinformation from the Russian Front Spam on the Internet, so that dumbshits don't be fooled into thinking that, in reality, a real Help or Dialogue.

We are a Bunch of Props, Half or more of us, the fags, but we are not a Bunch of edgelord, the Genocide of the Idiots, approve the Murder of a Group of People because of Their Race or Religion.

Agree. I think that we have to reform Islam, so that he is not as prone to Violence. Then, I will support you in AI, which I'm in favor of Judaism and Christianity and Buddhism.

I am an American. And I agree for Trump, Fool

Hey, I don't have Problems with Muslims.

How long does stay in Your shit box of sand and sell us the oil, you can do what you want

kek, nice one dimitri

I think that, if we ignored Islam politically, we would have a huge Muslim voting bloc for the Republican party. If Democrats and Republicans would listen to Islam, true Islam, then Republicans would be kissing Islam's as sand Democrats would be crying "hate speech!"

Islam is the most perfect weapon ever devised by man. We have been very fortunate, so far, that Islam culturally rejects technological advancement. It is a very backward-looking religion, very similar to Mennonitism in that regard. We also have benefit greatly from their tendency for sectarian violence. If it is true the the Shia/Sunni split was engineered by outsiders to prevent Islam from conquering the world, we should be truly grateful. However, I do not believe this split will hold Islam back much longer. Already, Shias account for 5% or less of world Muslims.

As the idea spreads through proselytism and mostly through their staggering pace of breeding, more and more Western institutions will fall. They are deft manipulators of every form of weakness in their enemies. Where their enemy is weak, they are strong. When their enemy is strong, they go weak. They demand mercy in defeat, but show none in victory.

There is no doubt in my mind that Islam will eventually conquer the world, establishing a global Caliphate and enforcing Sharia upon all of humanity. I plan to resist as long as possible, and then convert so that my family will not be slaughtered.

Calm down Gary.

Islam is the perfect Weapon, never by the hand of Man created. We were very happy, so far that Islam rejects cultural and technological Progress. This is a very late Religion, very similar to Mennonitism in this Sense. We also have important Advantages of Their Inclination to inter-religious Conflicts. While it is true that the Shia/Sunni Split was through Third parties, to prevent Islam is to conquer the World, we are sincerely grateful. But I don't think that this Division Islam last much longer. Already, the Shiites constitute the 5% or less in the Muslim World.

As the Idea goes through Evangelization and, above all, for His impressive Rate of reproduction (Multiplication), falling more and more in western Institutions. They are skilled Manipulators of any Type of Weakness in Their Enemies. Where Their Opponents weak and strong. If the Enemy is strong, You can go wrong. Those who are in need of Mercy, in Defeat, but show it to no-one in the Victory.

There is No Doubt in my mind that Islam is, ultimately, to conquer the World, the Creation of a Caliphate and the global Application of Sharia on all of Humanity. I am planning the longest possible time to resist, and then convert, that my Family is not destroyed.

I agree. We should split Islam now, while we still can, and then reform it so we won't have to split it again.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THAT ORANGE KIKE HAHAHAHAHABBAABBAABABSBBSBSXDXDXDXDXDXX

This, islam is fine when practised in islamic shithole countries, in fact low IQ muslims from this backwards culture need ruling with a rod of iron, they only understand brute force, islam is good for them.

Just keep it out of civilised white nations, we can do without those mongrels.

Islam is highly resistant to reform. The issue of reform is specifically addressed throughout the Qran, but especially in the second Surrah. The Qran says that reformers and peacemakers are damned by God.

This is partly why there has been so much sectarian violence in the history of Islam. As Sunnism gains control, though, it will become harder and harder to divide or reform Islam.

Islam is good, if in islamic Countries practice Hole, in reality, low IQ of the Muslims of this Culture of Feedback, ruling with a Rod of iron, to understand the raw Violence, the Islam is good for You.

Stay Away from the civilized world of the white Villages, can be, without this шавок.

>Having lived a long life as muslim.
>I'm proud to not have lost my humour.
>Some times when I sit on first row in a mosque
>I still let one rip before we all face Mecca.
>Yes, so that the man behind me has to dive head in first into my smelly farts.
>Insh Allah

Read the Study of the Culture of Rape. Pay special attention to how certain sexual Assault: sexual unwanted Touching, including kissing, while the Girl has not yet decided what you want.

Come Examples that fit within this broad Definition of sexual Violence Sips Question. For Example, if you're on a date with a Girl and give her a kiss before She decided what she wants the kiss, that is sexual Violence. Also when you stop once You say "No". It was also decided, during, and after that You will taste, it does not solve the front, as if he wanted a Kiss, so is the Attack. The question is, who is this clumsy Width Definitions.

But the first Task for the house, and come armed with the exact Wording of the Study area.

I do not agree with the Ideology, abused Women, kills gays, the Disabled, Children, Women, and dissenters to kill.

Well when the media tells you "terrorists aren't true muslims!!" They are lying to you. The terrorists are actually following that religion to a tee. It's the peaceful muslims that are either lying or not true believers.

All true. If you want to know more, read the koran. You have been lied to about that religion. Its all in there.

There are no cool muslims. Just liars, non believers or terrorists.

People who should not exist:
Niggers
Muslims
Fags
Trans
SJWs
Jews
Ppl who are anti-white

Because we do not live in a muslim Country, where Censorship, Intimidation and brute force, without scruples, for the Protection of the Islam of the data - Mining- with us everything is open our exercising the Right to discuss the Advantages of the islamic against the western system of Values of Liberalism.

Men really superior to Women, as the Qur'an says? Women intellectually inferior as Muhammad taught? In General, the planting Material, the curse of People of other Faiths in a random sample incitement to Violence really make for the social Environment? Is it right for the Women as sex slaves merely because the Qur'an fits very well to the Way to make this Practical in many Areas? If Atheists and Homosexuals should be between the Knot and the outer of the Confession of Faith in Allah?

Yes, there are Muslims who are not willing, these Aspects of islamic Theology, but it does not change what Islam is.

Do not confuse Ideology with Personality. Do not make Conclusions about Islam, which according to the Muslims, who knows if there are Terrorists or Humanitarians.

Islam must be understood on the Basis that he, as an Objective in the Quran, the Hadiths and the Sira (Biography of the Prophet Muhammad).

For the same Reason, do not allow to draw Conclusions about the Muslims in Your Life, based on the true Nature of Islam. Like any other Group, not all Muslims are the same to think. Even if there is no such Thing as moderate Islam, this does not mean that there are moderate muslim Movements.

If our years of Dialogue with literally Hundreds of Muslims, something we have been taught, then, that, regardless of Their Confidence, most have only a slight Idea of Their Religion. Some of the worldly, and very few have the Choice, even a Muslim. Like all Religions, there are varying Degrees of Severity, with the Doctrine of Islam is taken.

As Айаан Hirsi Ali said, "Muslims as Individuals can choose, like many of His Religion." For Example, a Person

islam is very good at maximizing the shittiness of an already shitty people

Violent backwards bunch following a violent barbaric religion. No thanks.

you forgot
people who support trump

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real americanfags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entity targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race.

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but have you guys seen what percentage of mudslimes are the product of incest? It's like 71%

> the Shia/Sunni split was engineered by outsiders to prevent Islam from conquering the world
Nah I don't buy it. All the other religions fractured one way or another, why wouldn't Islam?

Islam is arguably the worst religion, but no religion should exist. The world would be a much better place.

I find it ironic that you used a picture of Trump. Trump and his followers are nothing more than a cult at this point. The church of Trump. Because it's based on no nothing. it's based on all this adoration but no accomplishments.

Have you watched yourself on the news yet? It's literally fact that you anti trump faggots are the real deplorables. It's kind of like how insane people don't know their insane.

Not the kind of culture that is needed in the US. Because of muhammad, muslims can marry 9 year olds. So in an islamic country there can't be any laws against pedophilia. Saudi has no age limit for marriage. And child marriage is still an issue in many muslim countries.

After the Iranian revolution the one of first thing khomeini did was lower the marriage age of females. This is a direct result of muhammad himself partaking in underage children. Disgusting culture without a single redeeming feature.

They're*

I thought they split into Shia and Sunni because they didn't know who would take power after Muhammad's death. Blood relatives or ranking officials that had the same amount of authority as him

> Muslim
> fresh from the Boat
> a white Woman
> my Erection of the Penis
> rape
> open the gas Station
> see more white Women
> rape
> before the Court of the Violation
> Probation
> I agree for Trump
> I have just Green Card before you throw me bans
> Additional pumps for service stations
> I have understood that I have to pay to Women, and non-Infringement
> well in the united states
> Donald Trump Consideration of the muslim Women Hairy
> I like the american, Pussy

>71%
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Islam needs to be destryed and fast, before it destroys everything else.

Don't bring facts to Sup Forums.

islam has no place in the west, period

What I'm getting out of this is that we should fear the unknown.

As a actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums it is my duty to fight the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your not quite right use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targetting us via social media.

>Not OP of original thread

Pity, I thought that salty little turd was going to have an aneurysm :^))

Uh no, I think the data proves what we already know, Islam is a massively disproportionately violent ideology.

What we choose to do about it is the question.

Saved, posting on Facebook and Twitter, thanks user.

wrong.

This, you don't want rats running everywhere, you keep them in a cage

>alternative facts

Extreme vetting and strategic bans, it's why 10's of millions of Americans voted Trump

> the Swedish Muslim.
> Life in Violation of the Capitol West
> my Joy
> an inexhaustible Supply of young muslim girls
> there is no Police, I see
> Swedish политкорректны, for me to stop
> Rape all the Girls
> all the Men to rape
> Swedish Feminists do not want the Police harassing us due to Increase of sexual Violations
> I'm happy.
> come in to the shop with 3 of my Friends
> you can start the Fun Rape of Women
> Woman dies
> my Friends conviction
> I don't deported
> rape
> The rape of Women
> The rape of Man
> Children of rape of
> not to be deported.
> not go to Jail
> Swedish is Afraid of me

Did you know Trump's spokesman, Sean Spicer, used to be the White House Easter Bunny?

True fact.

Here he is hard at work being a republican.

I did not know that

It's the only way.

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct.

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

hahahahahahahaha

He's a very accomplished guy, I'm telling you.

Holy shit.. Tell me that is fake

As an LGBT who supported Trump, this disgusts me. We hate Islam for being anti-human rights, but you do the same thing, just hate the ideology as well as what it stands for.

Well it's not a CNN article so it could be true. Chilling.

The should be allowed to convert to Christianity, once.

Then you are Muslim because that is their belief too

Then get out of American then, fuck. Dumb ass people cannot see our lord and savior is bringing our country back to greatness again.

Islam is founded on bullshit. It's god is not real. It's beliefs and practices do not benefit people in any way. It's a disgrace to humanity.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targetting us via social media.

That guy was definitely muslim trash or fuming leftist scum, guaranteed Hillary voter either way

Wouldn't you fuming if your "dead cert" candidate had cheated and still lost :^)