Hey niggers, can I smoke my weed yet or how long should I wait?

Hey niggers, can I smoke my weed yet or how long should I wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
youtu.be/tQvJCbXMCgA
youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoke noa

Yes smoke now.

should I dry it first? Or just right away cut and smoke?

check this riff
then hit the spliff
youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

cure it you stupid faggot

you sould wait. You ain't old enough to smoke that shit.

If you want to smoke it right away make hashish. Other wise hang it out to dry.

Should I cut it now? that's what I'm asking

no, when trichomes go creamy (the little mushroom things of thc) then it should be ready to cut, dry two weeks, cure in jars 2 weeks then its ready but the longer the cure the better...

Wait until 75%+ of the hairs are amber

I'd wait until more of the pistils recoil, it will continue to fatten up as they do, a lot of people go by trichome color, I wait until the buds starts foxtailing

I don't see any amber
do you?

Nope too young. The trichomes should be larger, thicker, and darker in color. Almost milky or lighlty yellowed in some cases. If you harvest now your product will have a much weaker potency than if you waited and might even give you anxiety, a headache, or an unpleasurable high if its still dank enough despite not being fully grown.

BUT THEY DIDN"T EVEN LOOK AT THE TRICHOMES

lel

how long should I wait?
should I start flushing it?

I use two ways to prepare my buds

First I clip enough buds to fill a jar and I do a wet cure, filling and draining the jar of buds with distilled water for 5-7 days, dry in a food dehydrator for 4 hours, ready to smoke

With the rest of the harvest I clip all the buds and hang them in a box. It really depends on what the room's humidity is, but in my usually 50% or less area it usually only takes a few days for the outside to feel dry, at which point I clip off the buds from the stems and jar them with a Boveda 62 humidity pack, I used to monitor the humidity with a hygrometer in the jars, but discovered the Boveda packs do all the work, usually cured and ready to smoke in about 2 weeks

I'm gonna hang the plant, cut the leaves, after two weeks put the buds in a glass jar and then smoke after two weeks. What the fuck is a wet cure?

this

should I flush it?
pic not related

Never heard of wet cure.... sounds fucked up....just saying!

RIP Chet!!

everyone does what they're used to I guess

I should have said "water cure", but just as I said, you put the weed in a jar, fill it with distilled water, drain it the next day (holes in the jar lid), refill with water, repeat for around a week - this leeches out all the chlorophyll, etc, then on the last day you drain it and dump them all in a food dehydrator for about 4 hours, leaving you with brown colored buds that are air light and ready to smoke, the smell and taste are almost gone, it all burns to white ash....the point is to have smokeable weed in a week

it does sound fucked up, I was hesitant to try it at first, but it works

do you niggas even smoke weed?

To be honest, if I do run out of bud between harvests, I will sometimes just cut a bud off the drying gear and microwave it just to get me through until cure etc...Not the best, but that way I can fuck up and toke litterally only what I need to get me through...

i guess it depends what you're growing in and with, I use a hempty bucket with gh maxibloom, I couldn't tell a difference between using it all the way through or switching to straight water, won't hurt it either way in the last couple of weeks though

Shut the fuck up you Big mamas minge...

that's exactly why I do it with just a jar's worth or less, just so I can have something to smoke in a week instead of a month, the rest gets harvested normally

How many weeks in flower? What strain? Looks a bit early to chop yet.

I'm now at week 8 of flower with durban poison, girl scout cookies and blue cheese, and I'm now flushing the durban cause its looking close, maybe a week to 10 days flush, I do like clean weed.

The Girl scout and blue cheese are going for it big time, cheese is bulking like Black chick on chicken...Fox farms triple pack nutes....good shit...

Mind you have had some 'fuck off' results on Doff tomato feed...no shit!

Like 20 weeks in flower
Don't know exactly, supposedly a sativa
Should I give it two more weeks? Should I flush it now?

Yes I know what you mean, I might try it, you know what its like though, you get used to a thing...its like when he dances before he cuts that geezers ear off in reservoir dogs...Thats me with the micro....sad as fuck I know..

Twenty weeks? That's absurd.

Fukin smoke it ya fukin kunt

20 weeks..fuck me thats about twice the time for most eh....

I meant 12

Snap....

this is all I use throughout now, cost $14 and last me a year or so for my small grow, I'll use straight water at the end...because I'm lazy

Shut the fuck up ya Big mamas minge...

Thats better... mind you...I would say at 12 weeks most bud is pretty much on the verge...If no done...ready for the chop...

I've harvested everything from 7-8 weeks...to 12!...go by the trychs

As I said, I used Doff tomato feed for a while and got great results, specially with white widow for some reason...

This one is a slow grower
I first I was worried it wasn't going to get any buds but then by week 7 they started to grow.

I'm growing passive hydro in hempy buckets with perlite and vermiculite, I started out trying and using all kinds of nutrients, eventually read about the "k.i.s.s. (keep it simple stupid)" method with maxibloom, tried it and been happy with it ever since

yes, I am now flushing a durban cause its getting ready at 8 wks, but the girl scout and cheese will go about 10-12 I reckon, Ive grown the girl scout before and it is a really nice plant to grow, But strangely this one I have in is really stunted, but absolutety so chock full of bud, It looks like a fucking cactus, and its gonna go another 2-3 wks at least..

Have you ever gotten a retarded plant that is really weird looking with crooked leaves that starts flowering really early but stunted? Can I cure it somehow? The seed came from a really nice weed.

I like it that there's still old people hanging around b
I thought we all moved to pol

Anybody in the sparks/reno area selling?

how much?

I grow in soil, bio biz all-mix,,and fox farms nutes.

To be honest I don't notice very much difference in the yields between the tomato feed and other supposed 'for purpose' nutes, other than maybe in the taste, but not enough to shout about...I'ts more the fact that I know I can flush and get the weed really clean....Well thats the hope.

Just moved back here so looking for a dime to try it out

Sounds like some kind of nutrient deficiency .....even possibly Ph fluctuation causing nute deficiencies.

looks more like a genetic disorder to me
I would post it but I don't want you to make fun of my retarded weed

What light cycles have you got it on..

12-12

As I say I have a girl scout C in at the moment an its about 15 inches high, and about 12 inches round...and is literally pure bud...I have no idea why...its so thick that i'm genuinely gonna have to be careful for the rest of its grow that it does get mould..

So yea a genetic throw back could be whats going down with yours.

When you say its budding early, I have had plants start to heave it on after 4-5 days after switch over, and also plants that leave me shitting my pants that they are not gonna do anything..ie, the girl scout...

I'd post a pic of the girl scout but its light off...

wait
I'll show you my retarded plant
just don't laugh

Never grow bagseed unless it has alot of seed. Chances are very good it was a hermie that got overlooked.

Looks a bit light starved...but how old is it?

Cure it ...
wait for amber color fiirst in those trikes.

it's like 4 weeks old
should I just give it more nutes?

hairs are orange, trichromes are milky, id say leave it in the dark for 24 hrs then chop trim and dry.

what are the dangers of not cutting it early enough?

Couchy gear..

I take it from the pics its an out door grow?

outdoors in a pot

only niggers respond to being called niggers. good luck though.

I'm asking niggers
who else would know

nigger detected

bump

stay tuned. he may get an answr

>he thinks niggers farm.

Herpes of the eye and Crabs

Does it hurt to be so ignorant?

youtu.be/tQvJCbXMCgA

smart niggers are capable of anything. Look at the Wu-tang clan. half asian by the way.

sure looks ripe enough. but did u flush it good ?

terps look pretty clear still

Much easier if you trim it as you cut it, then hang it to dry. Otherwise the leaves will wilt and curl around your buds, and it's a pain in the arse trying to get them off without damaging the flowers.
I flush the last two weeks before cropping. Pic is my feeding chart.

Never heard of wet cure before. What's the point of it?

>being this fucking new
*face palms*

lmao looks like a runt

why the fuck do you think feeding is this complicated? this is some middle school tier bullshit. I got a good tip for you use hot water in your bong.

What can I say? It works.

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

cant argue with the results but I guarantee you dont need to make it that complicated.

It was given to me by the mate that helped me set up my first grow. Never felt the need to change it, I suppose.
Harvesting of pic related starts friday.

also 10/14 is not beneficial you would have gottne much bigger yields with 12 12

ya dont change it if it works but definitely stick to 12/12..

looks good man who is the breeder for that particular strain ?

You think? It was mainly to save on electricity tbh.