Amazon Fire TV Stick

Can any other media streaming device even compete?

>£35/$50
>All streaming platforms available
>Kodi easy to setup and configure
>3.5" and comes with a simple, easy-to-use remote
Why haven't you picked one up yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00GDQ0RMG
seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does that work? over wifi?

I bought the Amazon Fire TV Stick™ and couldn't be happier, it truly is the best media streaming device available. Thanks Amazon!

Where can I buy one of these remarkable pieces of technology?

How do you put Kodi on the firestick?

Hey user, why don't you check out the amazon website, I'm sure they have other great offers that you can get into!
amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

ffs im not shilling

seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

Did you know that this fine device is literally available to purchase right now for the low price of 39.99 USD.

Be sure to upgrade to Amazon Prime™ so that you can ensure prompt delivery in only two business days!

Delicious samefagging.

I use the Xbox One Entertainment System, it allows me to not only catch up on the latest shows and movies but play all of the new hit games that come out.

yep

die

That's amazing, can I get one even if I don't have an Amazon.com account?!?

Can't you just put an HDMI cable into your PC and TV and use all of the same services?
I only ever had Netflix and Amazon Prime for a short period, but I was able to watch anything through my PC.

get a life, go outside. I'm not shilling it for money i just genuinely think its a superb product. even if it is by jewazon

what's the point of using a clunky controller to navigate when I can use my smart-phone to navigate whatever I want to watch on my chromecast?

yeah, but this is for convenience i guess

Well then maybe don't start out your shitty thread with something as meme-ish as the utterly useless, but very annoying question of "Why haven't you picked one up yet"?

it has all the features of chromecast and more plus you can use your smartphone as a remote.

i lit mine on fire but it didn't do shit

fucking shills

Wew lad, shilling for free...

No you can't do that and have an easy to use 10ft interface. Fire stick is legitimately the best streaming device I've ever owned. I wouldn't take a more expensive/powerful option as their interfaces and easy of use just suck in comparison. Not even shilling here. Amazon doesn't need shills to sell this already incredibly successful product.

kek

no youtube though

I can't cast my phone display on my TV with a fire tv stick

what a waste

>No you can't do that and have an easy to use 10ft interface.
No clue what you mean with "10ft interface".

But I use my shitbox controller via the PC as a mouse + keyboard. There is no inconvenience for me.
And when I don't want to watch whatever is on Netflix or whatever, I just browse to my PC's saved movies and start one right from there.

you can cast practically anything apart from your actual display and google services not including youtube which works the same as chromecast

Amazon fire phone...

a Chink Box running android
>KODI already set up
>web browser
>app store
>netflix, youtube, crackle, hulu, etc.
>USB ports
>add controllers, make an emulator box
>use real mouse and Keyboard

also around $30

I consider anything that requires a mouse/keyboard an inadequate experience.

>I consider anything that requires a mouse/keyboard an inadequate experience.
Please actually read what I write...
>But I use my shitbox controller via the PC as a mouse + keyboard.

setting up every time you want to use it must be a pain

but bigger than a fire tv stick

It's exactly one click.
Just opening Xpadder.

Well, and shutting off my PC display and turning on my TV. They're always connected and the TV always mirrors everything that's on my PC. There's nothing extra to do.

senpai HMU with the deets. I don't want to be locked into amazon or google's ecosystem. I'd rather get a cheapo chinkbox like yourself. Where did you get one?

well, if that works for you, but being a macfag i need a display port hdmi adapter shit so its a task setting up

>buying devices so you can plug them into your TV so you can buy digital services and/or get "free" versions with commercials

please let me die

My TV does this.

>macfag
I wanna say "I feel sorry for you", but I don't.

I guess you are a laptop-only user?

well, not everyone its as privileged as you desu!!!

ebay. just look up "android tv box"

I have an MXQ with one of these and an external drive. It's great.

just amke sure it comes with the android store so you can add stuff to it.

no i have a windows desktop, but I'm not moving that to my tv every time i want to watch kino on my 55"...

because i have the full sized Man version

>Man version
I'm sure your waifu pillow approves

While the Amazon Fire has some great and easy to use features, I believe the Roku™, and the various Roku™ models have something for all streamers. For those that travel, the Roku™ Stick is small but powerful enough to catch all your favorite movies and shows, on demand. For something sleek and powerful, the Roku™ 4 delivers a whisper quiet experience, even with it's internal fan.
You really can't go wrong with the Roku™ brand, in my opinion, fellow board members.