Damn son

Damn son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
youtube.com/watch?v=wOHAdfyRUI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a coincidence

Not really fair since she takes testosterone injections but in her defense, she wanted to wrestle boys and they wouldn't let her.

She'd have an advantage against boys too because of the test. Anyone that is doping shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Wow its almost like he´s faking it to get an advantage

This is what the conservatives wanted - forcing trans people to stay within the societal parameters of their own gender.

Test != doping

you're thinking of HGH.

This is just stupid.

Well she was a girl and takes testosterone to be like a guy

Someone get me off this fucking train.

hurr durr I am girl.. *different bone structure, different muscle mass, literally not girl* Hurr durr muh freedums to be girl.

I am confused. Is it tries to be a girl or tries to be a boy? And why I'm not surprised its fucking face looks like Justin Beiber.....

It IS a girl.

no this is what the liberal faggots wanted, she is a woman so shes going to be in the womens wrestling section to fight with other women. theres nothing stopping a trans woman from entering the male wrestling side

Her testosterone level is still lower that most males her age. She wouldn't do very well against CIS men.

Stop using their words. That's how they win. We're not "cis" men. We're "normal."

So a girl doping is legally allowed to enter wrestling competitions cause of 'muh feelings'?

Lmfao, this world is so fucking ass backwards now.

Biological boy that thinks he's a girl. Wrestling actual girls and kicking their asses.

He's not wrong. Testosterone injections for FTM's is higher than the background testosterone production in the average male. This is to counteract the estrogen their body's produce. The can bulk easier than natural males and so its considered doping.

Dam son

But she's not wrestling boys...

Another idiot who didn't read the story.

She was born a woman, she is a trans BOY. She wanted to compete against boys, but Texas forced her to compete within her birth gender. Fucking idiot.

In this specific case, she is testing at lower testosterone levels than male wrestlers her age.

See
You're the one who's confused, you fucking retard.

This is conservative policy in action. It's a natural born girl who wanted to wrestle boys because she's trans and on male hormones, but now she's kicking the shit out of other girls because Texas wouldn't let her wrestle boys. Get it now?

Just thinking, there's really no reason why guys who can't make the NBA shouldn't just say they're women and storm the WNBA. They would be like the Michael Jordans of that league, and you don't have to take estrogen or wear dresses to be a woman.

Shouldn't be allowed to enter either. If she enters female competition she has above average testosterone levels, and if she enters male competition she would get destroyed.

If you're a transgendered person you need to understand sports should be outside of your realm of possibility. You're fucking with your body hormonally and by the very basics should be banned from athletic competitions.

If you're taking an hormone treatment you should not be allowed to compete in sports period.
Just because you want to be a boy doesn't make it not doping.

incorrect.

testosterone isn't the only drug used in FTM transition. usually they're accompanied with at least an aromatase inhibitor, to decrease testosterone->estrogen conversion.

if you just injected testosterone into a woman, she would produce more estrogen than a usual woman. estrogen is necessarily produced from the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

what matters is the ratio of testosterone to estrogen. in FTM cases, estrogen production is reduced with an aromatase inhibitor (1), and testosterone production is increased with testosterone injections (2).

its unlikely a doctor would prescribe a testosterone dosage high enough to mimic the blood levels of a pubescent male (XY). doctors view it as unethical, its just not a thing that occurs.

/thread

But why is "he" one match away from winning the GIRLS wrestling title ?
Checkmate atheists

Honestly, this may be the funniest way to mess with the transgender crowd.
Just declare yourself 'female' and knock the shit out of them in every sports event imagineable.
Then when they complain, call them transphobic.
Lulz will be had.

This is a natural born female kicking the shit out of other females. She's transitioning to male.

BORN girl, trans to a guy. Wanted to wrestle guys, instead has to wrestle girls. You got it backwards bub

Can he be a girl scout?

>implying that's not the plot of the 2017 remake of Juwanna Man.

Wrong. "She" has a dick.

>she has above average testosterone levels

testosterone, and all hormones for that matter, exist on a spectrum. the acceptable normal for males ranges from ~300 ng/dL to ~1000 ng/dL, depending on the lab. that's an incredible range, where a person can have more than three times the testosterone of another person, and still be considered "normal."

where do you draw the line? who is allowed to compete with whom?

see the cases of:

Caster Semenya - 2016 olympic gold medalist.
woman with high testosterone who stomped previous records.

Stanisława Walasiewicz - 1940 olympic champion. intersex, born with Y chromosome but exhibited female genitalia and higher blood testosterone levels.

No, she has a vagina. She was born female.

except that sports take sex into account, not gender

>lets validate mental illness
Humm, how about no?
>But these people suffer they would suffer less if we let them be insane
Ok, i get how you feel but theres no way this makes any sense
>You get it? Ok, go!
Wait what, no, stop.

Hm ok, then more powert o her/him then.
But my point still stands.
Why doesn't Brock Lesnar just declare himself femle and make a living literally killing all the other women athletes?
Gender is a social construct, isn't that right you shitlords?
The SJW crowd trying to maneuver their way through this dilemma would be the funniest thing to me.

But that is her natural level. She wasn't doping.

If you're transitioning there's no way to test your actual hormone level, because you're altering it unnaturally. This should not be allowed at all, period. It is cheating no matter how you feel about transgenders.

But sex doesn't exist.
It's a social construct by the patriarchy. Gender is the only thing that counts it's completely up to choice.

I'm bad at this. Is it a boy that wants to be a girl, giving him a natural advantage because men are generally stronger?

Or is it a girl that wants to become a boy and takes hormone injections, also giving an unfair edge?

stop shitposting

I thought it was a dude beating up on chicks?

Somebody clarify this for me please: A transgender boy is a real boy with mental illness or a real girl with mental illness?

I'm aware that i'm shitposting here on Sup Forums with this shit, but on many other sites this would be a completely resonable argument.

it would mean girl to boy

Legit lolling at all the butthurt she's caused the other competitors.

>56-0 record throughout the tournament

My fucking sides. Get rekt, ladies.

A transgender boy is REAL BOY!

no because no one claims that sex doesnt exist.

but these are "genetic freaks" that have unbelievably high levels.

surely we should force testosterone injections at a stable level for all competitors.

what about other conditions? what if a person has ADHD and is on amphetamines? they will have better reaction time. lets put all athletes on amphetamines so the playing field is even.

what about a dwarf who is on growth hormone? they could have better muscular growth than a normal human. put all athletes on growth hormone to even the playing field.

Sex doesn't exist. Americans don't need to reproduce any more because the steady flow of immigrants will keep our population growing.

wait I'm confused is this a guy that is transitioning to a woman? or the other way?

is it taking hormones?

why do we still have girls and boys sport I thought women were as strong as men, right?

Guess the saying is true

>A lie told 1000 times will become the truth

so, if i said i use steroids to become more of a man, can i still compete?

Lol, where have you been in the last year?
There are literally professors at this point who claim that biological sex is an invalid concept.
youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
Watch this if you are interested.

so few people in this thread even took five seconds to understood what the situation was before they started shitposting

Sup Forums has never been good

>their words
Tumblrinas didn't make up cis and trans, you dip.

So its a she and using it as a way to take performance enhancing drugs but not get chastised for it, genius.

What's the coincidence? You're also a faggot?

She either has a vagina or a piece of flesh from her leg stitched onto her groin. There is no penis there.

Sorry to burst your SJW bubble.

Fuck you, space nigger. Those words belong to them, now. If you don't realize that, you're too dumb to convince otherwise.

It disgusts me this shit needs to be debated.

Literally the fall of western civilization.

Jesus Christ you guys, transgender boy means born female, identifies as male. I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.

>She was born a woman, she is a trans BOY. She wanted to compete against boys, but Texas forced her to compete within her birth gender. Fucking idiot.

Well then, no controversy here. That's not news, just a lousy story.

>don't even know what this is about anymore
t. everyone with an ounce of common sense

>their words
The earliest known gender-related use of the prefix cis in any language was in a 1914 German-language book on sexology, Lexikon des gesamten Sexuallebens by Ernst Burchard.

It was never "their" word

How the duck are normal people supposed to know that shit? The headline alone confuses me!

I found a better way of fighting them. I dont give women any of the privilages they have in society and when someone asks me why I tell them Im an feminist and I dont treat women better than I would treat men.

>he

It's about being triggered. What else?

You're giving them way too much credit. Cis and trans have specific meanings and uses, differentiating normal and damaged people is new

Who cares? "Trans" anything is already fucking retarded.

What about transfats?

What is that ".t" everyone is starting recently? I don't think it's application/x-troff. Go ahead and bash me if your makes you feel good, but fill me in.

>"Trans" anything is already fucking retarded

I feel like this is really disparaging to the suffering that actual trans-retards face.

kys newcandy-ass

I'm not that user, but I'm watching this shit completely slack-mouthed--it's literally incredible that this is where we are as a civilization.

those'll kill ya son!

So reality is oppressive?

No, saying that all trans-___ people are retards is offensive to trans-retarded people.

The moment that fat bald transgender studies professor opened his mouth I lost my shit.

At 6:04, listen to his definition of political correctness. Fucking amazing.

You're thinking of the other way around.
This one started as a girl, but took hormones to transition to a boy. But since they were born as a girl, they're forced to compete with the girls.
You're probably thinking about the one who started as a boy but transitioned to a girl, played girl's lacrosse, and dominated the shit out of it.

Well at the very least there's Jordan Peterson.
He may be the only rational person on that panel, but still, at least he's there fighting for what is right.
The last glimmer of hope in what is left of Canada.

It's Slav thing, I think. It basically means "signed X". Often used to commit the fallacies of strawman and ad hominem at once

Yeah, that's fucking fair.

>and if she enters male competition she would get destroyed.
So what? Then you just prove the point that it doesn't belong anywhere. At least you can say it got what it wanted.

>newcandy-ass

I hope candy-ass isn't being revamped and it's just you. Might as well chant all your base are whatever whaterver wryyyyyyy bullshit and feel empowered over people on the internet. Never understood people who bejewel what they say to others over the internet.

It's absolutely baffling to me how that guy has the guts to state his opinions on national television in that manner.
In his mind, there is no doubt that what he's saying is objective fact. I cannot even begin to comprehend how deep down the rabbit hole you have to go to come to that conclusion.

Go to sleep snowflake

I really want to suck a transgender girls penis and swallow her cream.

The Sargon of Akkad breakdown of this is pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHAdfyRUI8

This.

It's a sad day when an actual transgender uses more logic than a university "transgender studies" professor.

I watched his breakdown already and liked it as well.
However if someone hasn't watched the original video before, I would recommend that he does that first before going on to Sargon's video.
If you watch Sargon's video, you may get the feeling that he nitpicks the worst things and presents them out of context.
If you watch the real video, you can see for yourself that the whole debate is insane from start to finish, no editing needed.

>i know you are but what am i