Been growing a beard, should I shave it off again?

Been growing a beard, should I shave it off again?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/forums/64/General-Discussion#.WLN95zuLSUn
youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys and let the undertaker do it

do you plan on doing meth?

if so, keep it.
if not, shave it.

At least shave your fucking neck, you uncivilised pig

why is your skin blue?

Do you plan to become a child molester?

if so, keep it.
if not, shave it.

lighting and webcam from laptop has aids....

If youre gonna grow a beard, keep it properly groomed you herb.

this

I've always wondered, where do you stop when shaving your neck?

1 inch under your jawline

Shave the neck for sure. The rest of it is up for debate. What do you want to project ontot he world? What do you want people to feel when they see/meet you? Whatever you do with your facial hair, make sure it's orderly and well groomed, or non-existent. Seriously. Girls go crazy for a well groomed beard. Giys too, if that's what you're into. But, just let it grow naturally and, admit it or not, people will on some level look at you as partially animal, so you'll only attract people that want that dirty, barely human shit. I mean, looks can be decieving, but always be cautious of what it is you're projecting onto the world. It matters more than most things in life Dead serious, dude.

X2

Always the best place to get actual advice. Mainly it was nice and warm during the winter!

Keep it growing OP.
Here's my 4 years of careful growing and grooming.
>inb4 pipe faggot/hipster. Deal with it.

/r/ing someone to photoshop the beard on his head

Please do, been bald since I was 22.

second

Solid beard bro

Thats some nice facial hair dude!

How long did it take you to go from neck pubes to something that doesnt make you look like a degenerate hobo?

You don't. If you're not fat and have a full beard then neckbeards look good

Well I got the "neck pubes"when I was 15-16.
I could grow a thicker one in my early 20's, still not like now though, no mustasch back then either.
35 now, started growing my current one when I was 31.
So it took a while.

das some fresh fro boiiiiiii

Fuck. Haha I almost wish I had hair now.
Full blown viking madman there.

if you plan on growing a full beard keep neck hair, helps thicken it so you can shape it better when it grows out

if you wanted the keep with you have now shave your neck or go the a barber to style it

This is gold. kek

Hot.

You resemble Orlando Bloom, from the nose down, anyhow.

Let it grow, trim that fucking neckline or you'll look like a fucking lazy weirdo instead of a bearded guy, make sure to groom it to keep it looking nice, i.e. trim, beard shampoo/conditioner, comb it, oil it

Until where do I trim it? wont it look even weirder if it's not the same lenght all over?

Also how do you use oil for a beard?

please show us your chest now. does it have hair too?

>Beard oil.
Pipe user from above here, It's special oil made to moisturize the beard and skin. Makes it look thicker, smell good and get stronger.
I use Apothecary 87 Original beard oil.
Smells great and makes your beard thicker. .

I am a hairy beast yes, I have chest hair too.

So how do you actually apply it? Just dap some one there like aftershave?

Here, join this faggy beard board where guys literally do nothing but talk about their beards and post updated pics every few months

jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/forums/64/General-Discussion#.WLN95zuLSUn

>How to apply
Simply put a few drops in one hand, rub hands together to warm up the oil.
Then massage it into the beard carefully.

balding at 20 here. not being a troll I'm actually curious if the beard is to compensate for the hair loss?

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

your beard needs BUKKAKA

Nah, I always wanted a beard since I was a kid.
All the men in my family have one.
Was actually aiming for the metalhead look back then but then it started falling out...
Did the best of it, beard was never a debate.

It took me a few weeks to realize that neck hair looks retarded and even though it is less hair in your beard, the beard looks way better without it.

Everything I've read about these, and hair growth shampoos, oils, etc are all snake oil bullshit.

Who here /beardstartingtoturnginger/?

may Sup Forums see it please?

Might be? In my opinion, it's working.

He could braid it like a dwarven king.

Only spoke about myself, I meant to follow that you should shave your neck and keep growing the beard.

Sure, if you're a fucking hillbilly.

Lose the pipe, hipster douchebag.

Kekd

From the nose down, I think you look better with a beard.

I'm on team shave your neck.

When you have long hair, you need to keep the scraggly ends cut off so it's thick all the way down. It looks fuller and healthier that way. By the same token, taking off your scraggly neck hair will help your overall look.

>Everything I've read about these, and hair growth shampoos, oils, etc are all snake oil bullshit.
As I wrote they make the beard "look" thicker etc. They don't actually do anything physically.
But keeping the beard moisturized is good for it.
Dry hair is never good. Especially if you live in cold climates. Then a beard oil does wonders to prevent split hairs.

Could we see anothe shot of your face with your cheekbones included? This would help us pick out beard styles.

Never.

That makes sense, then.

ITT: OP doesn't have a dad and is asking 4chin how to maintain his "beard". Can't make this up, I swear.

Also your facial hair is shit. Wait another 10 years and Google these things in the meantime. Also your dad isn't proud.