I wish troll science was real

I wish troll science was real.

Imagine what you could do with a PhD in that shit

stop using this website.

It's called man made global warming. It's a $4 billion a year propaganda machine. Might wanna hurry up on that before the ice age cometh

Technically that could work if you replaced the outer magnet with just a metal

Can someone explain why this wouldn't work?

no

Are you seriously this dumb, or am I being trolled?

Looks like you took the by m8

Can you explain why a magnet on wheels wouldn't move forward if it had a piece of metal in front of it

Because the magnets are exerting equal force on each other. The one in back is pulling on the one in front just as hard as the front one is pulling it, so they cancel each other out.

The front magnet is pulling the rear magnet forward. The rear magnet is pulling the front magnet backward with equal force. Total force is 0, thus no motion.

Get a real science degree and use it to make more complicated troll science memes. duh

Wouldn't this actually work if you had metal on the end instead of the backwards magnet? That way you have only one force being created, the one of the magnet trying to reach the metal.

I understand that but what if the outer magnet was changed with just a piece of metal?

This is what I want to know

No. The structure holding the magnet would take all the stress from the attraction, and if it were strong enough it would break and they'd just be attracted to each other, and if not it would just not go anywhere.

Well I'll take your word for it. Thank you for the info

samefag

We are one in the same, you are correct

Thats not how it works
Try it out sometime