What's your carry gun Sup Forums?

What's your carry gun Sup Forums?

Just bought an LCP Gen 2, and god damn I've taken it everywhere with me, it conceals so easily. Fucking love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g
lehighdefense.com/search?type=product&q=9mm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beretta Storm PX 9 mm. 17 shot mag, illegal where I am. Oops.

But user, banning high cap mags means no one should have them!
Gun control laws are iron clad! That's impossible!

That being said the Storm series are sexy guns.

Glock 30 .45acp

IWB Kydex holster.

M&P Shield 9

My Pops has been trying to get me to carry the P9 but I don't know man, it just feels too thin in my hand you know?

LCP is tiny... but snappy when you fire. First gen anyway was no fun to practice with.

It's not a target gun. Will you be putting thousands of rounds through it, or carrying it and only practicing with it? It's thin for a reason.

Yeah, but I'm not recoil sensitive. The Gen 2 is a little thicker, and the grip texture is a lot better and more secure than the old one. Plus the trigger is miles better, as well as the sights.
Still snappy because of the size, but much better shooting than the old one.

MMP9 Shield

I don't understand that safety on some guns. Is that even considered a safety?

Nice I'll need to rent one next time I am at the range. My wife got an LC380 a few years ago, and yeah the triggers sucked on that gen.

Ultimately the trigger is what decided on the Shield for me.

Kahr CM-9 here in a DeSantis pocket holster.

Yeah but I don't carry something unless I put a few hundred rounds throw it and it really cuts into my palm, I never feel confident when I'm holding it, but I mean you have a point it's thin for a reason. Good for pockets and such. I'm still considering it.

I dont own a gun cause I'm not scared of anything happening and I dont value my life

Sure is.

Depends on the shooter, as I recall I had the choice to go with or without with mine. Some have releasing the safety drilled in, some don't.

End of the night I think its personal preference... I like having it since I keep one in the tube.

On the trigger? It's a drop safety so the trigger won't fire if the gun is dropped. The LCP 2 is a single action with a lighter trigger pull and cocked hammer, so it's there for a reason.

Luger.

Nuff said.

Put an Apex trigger in your Shield. Huge improvement over the factory one.

Well if you can't shoot it well, then obviously don't carry it. There's a medium in there somewhere.

Heavy, out dated and overly complicated which is why it was replaced. But better than nothing.

I only have it due to work, but it is sexy as fuck.

I concur.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCAb3sh9E5g

Heh, that's what people keep telling me. I keep meaning to check into them.

Get out.

>living in a safe country
>no shitheads ready to shoot me
>keking all the way home, looking back at US
>profit

Noice.

This looks pretty sweet. Is this the smallest gun to carry that still packs a punch?

Same except I carry the compact. Rotating barrels are sexy as fuck

Good luck using that PX4 in a danger situation. Start pulling the trigger and 40 minutes later the hammer finally drops. Longest goddamn trigger pull I have ever seen. I like mine for range play, though.

I live in Canada. Never worry about carrying it, but nice to know I can get to it at home if needed.

i carry a colt revolver. im not exactly sure what year it is, its fairly old. my father gave it to me a few years back. i can open carry, i started carrying it like a year ago. i also have a .357, i just use it at the range.

Its the best weapon to scare some Jews, blacks, gays and Anti fachists away, so i can defeat 90% of those criminal scum without shooting

Also, its not heavy, your arm is just too weak to handle it

Post pics

Weak bait is weak

Check mine

Glock 19

It's an 8 lb. if I'm not mistaken. Pretty standard.

Real men carry an MG-42. Bitches.

i honestly dont have any pics of either. im not on my pc im booting live from some POS laptop

I () found my Sup Forumsrother

Too lazy to take picture, Colt 1873. Mine is a single action .357

I don't conceal carry. The odds of it saving me are so low, I would do better to stop driving a car or riding my motorcycle.

Same

revolver
it never jams

I don't carry a gun cause i know how to fight
Also not a pussy in general

ITT: a bunch of queers that are scared to get punched

>it never jams

Cylinders can jam up, can be timed incorrectly, and the internals of a revolver are more complex and more prone to breakage with extreme abuse.

Have fun fighting a bullet mate

how well do those conceal? been thinking about getting one... currently carry a little ruger lcr

o shit, we got a badass ova here who thinks he can punch a knife

Also a full stainless steel gun which is important for an everyday all weather friend.

The CM-9 goes for about $400 too so a very nice price. Amazon has the holsters for like $15. Then load it with $10 worth of major shit kicking ammo!

lehighdefense.com/search?type=product&q=9mm

the only gun I have is my great granfathers service pistol
a 1911 handgun,
I tried sliding the slidy thing at the top once and it never could go back so I dont touch it anymore for fear of breaking it more.

A phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.
It makes nice cupcakes.

>fights are always 1v1 with the same size person with no weapons

jesus christ, just sell it to someone who actually knows something about guns you ignorant faggot

I was thinking of getting a 10mm for cc/home defense and for going out in the woods. I know some hunting guides that use it for their side carry in case shit goes wrong innawoods. I am kind of ignorant when it comes to guns though. a .380 was my other choice because its compact and comfortable, but I would not want to have to use it to stop a bear or a moose. I dont want multiple firearms at this point in my life due to security issues, but something for now is better than nothing. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Same

Nigger you best catch up with the times you are living in.

It's concealable with a good holster. Definitely the largest gun I could easily ccw, and that certainly has its advantages when it comes to shootability and capacity

We just need a Gewehr 98 guy

Different person, but a gun is a pretty pussy move.

I wish we could go back to the 50's where a cop would just beat the piss out of you instead of sending you to jail.

Now everyone has a gun, so the police are like the fucking military.

Pulling a gun is a bitch move unless one's pulled on you.

he bequeathed it to be in his will (along with some other stuff) since i was the only one in my family he trusted not to try to get rid of it or pawn it off.

Glock 29

>compact 10mm
>you can ccw it, I do it occasionally
>great woods gun for bears and methheads
>ammo is expensive tho, you better have some cash

is this like day dreaming in the shower and re-living past arguments, then when you get out of the shower you realize thats not how it happened?

>Pulling a gun is a bitch move unless one's pulled on you.
Tell that to the 250lb 6'3 nigger with a baseball bat or knife. Or his friends.

yeah that's my problem with the lcr -- it's a 5 shot 38 special. probably more than enough, but you can't argue with having 10+ more rounds ready to roll.

Fair enough, I suggest you learn more about it and take care of it then. Have an experienced 1911 person look it over and show you how to disassemble it properly

wut

I edc my LCP up my ass.

Ruger sp101 .357
I have a hard on for revolvers and this is just a great little gun.

Taurus .41 mag 5 shot revolver.

>Taurus

I see you like to live dangerously

Hello, sir. Have you retrieved the cure from Mr. Freeze?

Shower fights.... everyone has them. Where you relive past arguements and you win them all. But you realize... NOPE that didn't happen

Not the pressure, but the distance! I feel like I have to cover the length of a football field to get the hammer to fall

.41 mag is underrated, but hard to find

That's what i was looking into, the 29sf cause it is more compact. Ammo is a bitch for price though.

Dis is how fast you want them to drop and be good boys,

Ruger SR45.

>inb4 bullshit etc, I live in the countryside.
My daily carry is my Husqvarna Modell 20.
Never leave the house without it unless I'm traveling far. Which I never do anymore.

Am I wrong?

How would your dumb ass get in that situation? Don't go where you don't belong dude. Problem solved.

open carry in a leather holster, i like a bit of vulgar display of force.

Glock 19 w/ JyrdaShok's.

Nice. My other carry gun is a SR40c

I see videos like this, and I am amazed by how fast they can draw and fire. Is this really hard to do? Does he leave it cocked in his pocket at all times with the safety off?

I hope this is bait, but if it's not...
You're an ignorant fucknut and I hope you're put in a situation that causes you to grasp how the world really operates.

HK45 compact tactical

What would you Sup Forumsros recommend? I'll be turning 21 shortly and I want something relatively affordable. I'm in college so I am not in a position to drop $350+ on a gun. Thoughts?

>life is always under your control and 100% predictable

ITT: Frightened little men with frightened little penises.

Yeah! This guy knows!

1) Pulling a gun is a pussy move
2) Everyone has a gun
3) You don't have one though because its a pussy move.
4) Following this nigger's advice you're now a dead dumbass, but at least you're not a pussy?

>cocked
>safety off

most modern handguns don't have external hammers and don't have manual safeties, nogunz

If you know as a human being its going to hurt to get shot, then why would you shoot another human being over an arguement or a fight. Unless its life threathing?

This is why america will fall into 3rd world, you stupid fucks thing HURR DURR guns, Religion, Freedom!!!! Throw in the word Trump for the fuck of it.

YOu need Communism, Everyone helps Everyone. No need for such violence.

Am I only one using Shield .45?

>Does he leave it cocked in his pocket at all times with the safety off?
If it's a carry gun, yeah. That's what proper trigger discipline is for.

And it's not that hard with plenty of practice.

Who gives a fuck? Why would I want to get punched?

I don't care if I get called a pussy, I have the gun so I make the rules, cunt.

RPG. Like, a single grenade. Should set you back about $200. If anyone gives you shit, hit the safety and threaten to club them with it.

Had a gun pulled on me, he didn't shoot, i put him in intensive care for 4 days with a brain contusion

don't be afraid of used guns, good deals to be had for used police-trade in guns, pic related

>1980s Beretta 92S $260 black friday special
>Glock 17 gen2 $320

But you still have to pull back the top of the gun before you fire the first round, correct? Do people pull it back and then put it in their holster?

Also, what do you mean by no "manual safety"? What kind of safety mechanism do they have?

Google /k/ budget guns.

Shop the used market

when using a weapon, it is imperative to train the proper technique for drawing and being ready to use. That little amount of time it takes can very well determine the rest of your life. They most likely trained for it, especially if they work in a area where that is a likely occurrence.