twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont care

ice cream? i LOVE ice cream!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80487000/#80492486

seems the bots are churning up old posts

Can't tell if these are bots or not.

sorry just a robot joke

thirsty

Well it seems to have worked then. I reckon they are responding to the /brit/ subject title.

Just change it to \brit\

what if this is hiroshima's way of trying to destroy /brit/?

Destroying /brit/ would just result in a refugee exodus to other parts of the site. That never works how people intend it.

Then we go to cripplechan

>As long as you're not drunk

I'm not a Brit! Benidorm needs to be nuked :^)

shut the fuck up, brit. you have no say

Shut the fuck up Brit, you have no idea what it's like living here

Like should I stay or should I go? Or the spaghetti that lady and the tramp ate in the middle?

Be specific you normal looking Brit.

Oh fuck, they are in.

[spoiler]brit teef[/spoiler]

Why do you care about reddit?

If you care so much about them why don't you go back you stupid fucking brit.

>tfw my running causes a row on Brit/pol/

BOTS BOTS BOTS

ENGAGE THE CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS

/eire/ is immune to bots

the bots correspond their posting to whatever is mentioned in the OP

Fuck it. Everyone immigrate to /eire/.

Imagine belle as a degenerate brit feminist who leaked lewd pics of herself...

Brit-Bro knows the truth

nothing special, just good looking face for a brit

Bretty good for a low life Brit slag...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4315346/British-tourist-28-raped-murdered-Goa.html

Redhead brit violently raped by a pajeet, who murdered her by crushing her face completely in with a beer bottle.
Happened yesterday.

Brit revisionist influence to make themselves look better despite their ineptitude at dealing with the Bismarcks. Britannia can't rule the waves if their best couldn't deal with a ship built to last war's standards.

Nice edition, cancerous visitors. Stay classy brit/scum/

>Its the most unethical drug you can take.
>And for what? Verbal diarrhoea and a numb face.

It's always a fucking Brit with the best post.

>BASED.

My mate who is a BAME doc is BASED and would die for the NHS.
Sadly what you say about the Yout was true; He was disgusted.
My consultant Uncle was pissed off when his mates son came for advice.
Rather than asking about specialization based on say talent, he asked:
>Which one will get a Ferrari the quickest?

Agreed about firing; Travesty that accountability is not there.
Also don;t forget the US suing culture creeping in.

But it needs people like you to educate the Brit born Doctors; The foreigners will always fuck off.

Man, would be cool to read the essays; Always worry that privatisation would mean watching my Mum die because:
>Sorry computer says no, you don't have the right papers. You need the Gold package. Silver only covers upto cancer stage 2.

>Stay Solid.

Yeah, there was one actually. He was a really cool guy, had a pharma diploma and did some humanitarian stuff in India before coming to join. There was one brit who could do 20 pull-ups too

Brit: Day of the spill (tea)

Hey Brit/pol/ long time no speak.
Can anyone tell me where the logic comes from when the retarded remain voters suddenly want Scotland to leave the UK? I can't quite understand it as they all cried about how bad divisiveness is.

when's will the actual result be for us brit cucks ?

We need a hero brit/pol/

The aboos are übermensch. They are not mere mortals, no they are gods on earth! Sent from the dream time!

O mighty aboo, bless Europe with your superior genetics, send the boat people (brit bongs) back to britbongia

O mighty kangarooo
bless us abooo

Pretty please, tsuntsun brit?

does anyone has sauce on this? just her name because I don't wanna watch a nigger :)

Goedendag, Brit speeren

Actually, japan declared war on US and germany was forced to follow.
Also the brit attacked germany and you helped them

fpbp

based brit/pol/

t.(((brit)))

Looks like a happy bunch. Why are you hating brit cunt?

>tfw crashed brit/pol/ with no survivors

oh this brit, I know him

at first I thought that she is tranny too like if she is beatiful and a pretty good writer (because if you adapt Mark Millar's shit in something good you are pretty damn good writer, great even) there should be some flaw
Thank god there wasn't.

also the whole debate about whether she was the wife or nanny was fucking retarded nobody gives a shit that some brit is a weaboo. At least he is reproducing and creating hateful little spawn to fight in the great coming crusade against the mujahadeen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemont,_Illinois

I live here. In this city of around 4,000, we have a fucking insane amount of huge stadiums, malls & other facilities that attract people from all over the suburbs of Chicago.

Why is my little town the site of so many different attractions? The mayor has well known mob ties. Since the city was established, there have been two mayors: Donald Stephens, followed by Donald Stephens II after his father passed away. The Stephens' family's connections to the Chicago mob are well documented. A simple Google search brings up several articles about the subject.

You're a Brit. I don't tell you that I know more about gangs in Manchester than you, because I don't. Fuck off.

Allo Allo Brit/pol/ What a day. Historic. La Brexit bill just passed the Lords and may now receive royal assent from la queen Liz. Over and out.

>conscription for native
Just look at Brit/pol/

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE (((NATIVES)))

End brit/pol/ or end tripfaggotry.

good job brit you made me chuckle

What subreddits does Brit/pol/ recommend?

xth for Greatest Brit to Ever Live

>be JIDF shill
>spend months building up fake persona to d&c Brit/pol/
>start flag burning
>blow all that hard work in a single day because you just can't contain your nation-wrecking kikery anymore

>BETTER OVERCOMPENSATE BY BEING EXTRA NAZI

By the way, that guy you are calling a newfag is the guy who wrote that copypasta you just posted. Ya blew it JIDF. It was a nice run, but I'm on to you now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88202458/#q88206750

Okay. I'll her that you will meet again later.

well typical stupid idiot basic brit.

what did you expect you piece of shit ? europe is full of european niggers and muslims with citizenship with zero intergration, who do you expect to vote for ? hows is that paki mayor of yours hanging ?

I've literally delivered on all my promises I've made to brit/pol/.

It really makes me think that the anonymongs just have a fetish for being proved wrong.

Cut them some slack, user. Their crown hasn't been worn by a Brit since the 11th century, you know.

What is brit/pol/'s opinion of Dr Harold Shipman?

not with those dig'IEEETs WOW! FUCK!

na, its nothing, just brit/pol.

well mate lets just accept the reality that basically all takeaway shops, bakeries, dairies, supermarkets, butcheries are run by indians or asians. Asians are clean as and they make decent food. Cant expect some Brit to greet you at a food shop in Auckland anymore, and you still gotta eat. Im sure you still go to bakeries and no whites run bakeries anymore.
I guess we have to live with the environment we're stuck in. Id rather cooperate closely with asians than eye-bulging horny indian perverts. Asians are like the Whites of 200 years ago. Racially proud but still respectable towards other high tier races like whites, and make high quality goods and services.

Yno, I kinda like Helen Clark. She almost destroyed NZ-Israel relations when Israeli agents were caught trying to catch a plane from Australia to NZ. Did any of you guys hear about that? Any other PM, particularly Neo-con National party Ministers would have swept it under the rug for their Jew overlords, just like the Christchurch earthquake scandal and the Israel Jews killed when their van was crushed by earthquake debri, and they were found with dozens of fake passports. Meanwhile John Key the giant Kike was having a personal phone call with Netanyahu that day.

Wees welkom.

Kan iemand die debat matrix voor de Brit opsnorren? Heb er een fatsoenlijke naakte Ancilla voor in return.

lol

>A funny Brit
RARE

Taking a shit in an Egyptian merchants pool is as English as afternoon tea, at a cricket match before a Sunday roast with plenty of Yorkshire puddings. Quite frankly if there is any true patriotic brit on this dear island who has not done the aforementioned action. I want them out.

average brit is far too cucked to vote him in and every time he's in for a chance (((they))) dogpile him to prevent

Thank fuck there was a Brit here.

We aren't a vassal, it's just Erdogan being a cuck.

We sunk world class battleships with literally hundreds of years old shitty equipment. And killed way more of brits and frenchies and aussies than you've been told. But go on believing the history that was written by the ultimate war's victors.

Great post. I've noted on several threads that Brit posters are the most sensitive on the board. I'm not sure where they get this overblown sense of national pride from because there hasn't been anything to take pride in about this country for almost a century now.

Need a Brit willy lads

Fucking embarrassing. I remember, even some Brit/pol/ idiot told me Trump was just a loudmouth. Christ, Europeans are fucked so hard.

BRIT SHOCKED

Nah. Could be better, could be worse. we're a civilization at the height of its power with all the attendant problems. Our "poor" people are richer than 90% or the rest of humanity. When your poor people have obesity problems and own iPhones, you're a fucking rich country. We also still have a lot of the freedoms lain out in the Bill of Rights even if there is judicial overreach. We're one of the last places in the western world without hate speech laws.

This Brit gets it. I live in North Alabama. i drove to Montreal to visit friends a few years ago. It took 20 hours of driving at speeds exceeding 70 mph (112 kph) to reach the Canadian border at the Thousand Islands crossing and another 6 to reach Montreal. ( 60 kph on a four lane limited access highway, really Quebec?) A drive from my home town to Colorado Spring is 20 hours, a drive to LA would be 30 hours. That's total drive time, not including stops. The country is huge, and while we all mostly speak the same language, there are noticeable differences in culture, accents and food that foreign visitors pick up on quickly. I'll freely admit that we're not all good. That we've done some terrible shit, like the bullshit the Obama administration did in funding and arming ISIS and flooding Europe with refugees. We're trying to fix it. But, unfortunately, that's the kind of bullshit empires pull. And we are an empire, though the politically correct term is "superpower" now.

HAHAHAHA TYPICAL BRIT. REALIZES HE IS DEAD IN WATER SO HE BRINGS UP THREE OTHER RETARDED THINGS HIS SHIT CULTURE HAS. HUE HUE HUE HUE FUCKING CLASSIC CROOKED TOOTH BRITS!

They say asian so its not "islamophobia" fucking brit police dont even arrest muslim child sex ring leaders but call them asians instead. What the fuck. Brings dishonour to us.

Like its fine to hate on chinks that work for almost no pay to give you guys cheap shit but its not ok to offend the guys that want to sell your children into sex slavery and behead you. Really britain.