Ask a Scientologist anything

ask a Scientologist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

xenu.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=frI_BUkH5OY
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
xenu.net/archive/infopack/16.htm
betanomore.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats your ot-level?

How stupid are you. Second. Can you kill your self immediately

Try Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums I did the same thread and people were interested.

i'll start the course to become "clear" next month

Are you retarded?

So, what's this whole Scientology thing about? Gimme a condensed version of what it all means or what it's philosophy is about.

its about giving people the power to help themselves, and bettering the world one person at a time

Why am I not surprised

Sup Forums is blacklisted for scientologists. If you were one, you'd know that and wouldn't be here.

No, it's about David Miscarriage getting the most shekels he can, at the expense of peoples happiness.

Get out while you can. It's an unethical money sink. They keep all the dirt they have on you and use it against you down the line.

i was actually a Sup Forumstard before i joined the church, and thought this would be interesting. plus i can just write it up and do some ethics work. no harm no foul

When do you suck miscaviages dick?

Scientology is a UFO cult. Seriously. There's everything you want to know at Operation Clambake.

xenu.net/

our COB is responsible for spreading happiness to over 1 billion people. you sound insane
i could leave whenever i wanted
any money that people put into the church, obviously has a perceived value to those investing in it. so i suppose thats just as justifiable as any other purchase
and yes they keep folders on every member. but if you truly become cause over your life and can get your ethics in, then your past transgressions should be irrelevant

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.

It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

(2)
The results of applying their crackpot psychotherapy (called "auditing") is to weaken the mind. The mind goes from a rational state to an irrational one as the delusional contents of the subconscious mind are brought to the surface and are assumed to be valid. It also makes a person more susceptible to suggestion since it submerges the critical thinking faculties of the mind into a partial subconscious state. It results in a permanent light hypnotic trance and so from thenceforth that person can be more easily controlled. The person will, to a much greater extent, believe and do whatever they are told. And of course this is used to the full in persuading them to hand over further money and dedicating themselves further to the cult.

The results of applying their oversimplified and inapplicable rules in life is to lose the ability to think rationally and logically. A person loses the ability to think for themselves and so they lose the ability to challenge incorrect ideas. This makes them easier to control. It also isolates and alienates the person from society so that they withdraw from normal society and into their "Scientology" society. This further increases their susceptibility to the influence of their group. They end up being afraid of society, believing all society to be controlled by a group of drug companies, psychiatrists and financiers all of whom report to more remote masters. In other words they are in a state of mass paranoia. They therefore avoid reading newspapers and the like since they fear it will disturb their safe Scientology world. It is a downward spiral into madness.

(3)
The science fiction content of Scientology is revealed to them after they have reached the state they call "Clear", meaning freed from the aberrations of the mind. However, perhaps "brainwashed" would be a more applicable word to describe the mental state of someone who has survived the near entire delusional contents of their subconscious mind brought to the surface and presented to them as "truth". On the "advanced" levels (called OT levels) above the state of "Clear" they encounter the story of Xenu. Xenu was supposed to have gathered up all the overpopulation in this sector of the galaxy, brought them to Earth and then exterminated them using hydrogen bombs. The souls of these murdered people are then supposed to infest the body of everyone. They are called "body thetans". On the advanced levels of Scientology a person "audits out" these body thetans telepathically by getting them to re-experience their being exterminated by hydrogen bombs. So people on these levels assume all their bad thoughts and faulty memories are due to these body thetans infesting every part of their body and influencing them mentally. Many Scientologists go raving mad at this point if they have not done so already.

(4)
On the surface the Church of Scientology seems reasonable. The insane content of it is only revealed to a person when the early stuff has done its work and made them more susceptible. After a short while a person "believes" that Scientology is doing them good. They are then persuaded to help their new-found group further by donating money and/or working for the organisation for almost no money. Many people do exactly that.

"Ethics" is used to good effect to trap a person. A person’s natural tendency to do good is worked upon. Yes - they want to be more ethical, but what is ethical? This is where a clever trick is pulled! "Ethics" is redefined by Scientology in such a way that to be ethical is to be a better Scientologist and obey the "church". Young people, not yet made cynical through the machinations of life and politics, are very keen to contribute to the world and to be ethical. So the "ethics" trick works easily into persuading them to join the "church". Many of them join an elite group called the "Sea Org" where they become brainwashed slaves. There they work a hundred hour week for almost no pay. There they are subject to every cruel whim of their masters. It is a living hell that they endure because of the conditioning they have received and this now perverted sense of ethics that they have accepted. The "Sea Org" is the ultimate in brainwashed slavery. They are expected to work harder and harder to achieve ever higher targets of production. If they fail to meet their targets there are various penalties. One of them is to be put onto a diet of beans and rice and to miss sleep. Another is to be sentenced to a period on the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force). This is the equivalent to "hard labour". Such is the extent of their brainwashing that they actually write "success stories" when they complete their sentences.

lol
no
nice role play though

Bullshit

tldr: Scientology is good

But it's not irrelevant. They keep files on you during all your audits (pretty hypocritical to perform pseudo-psychology while condemning psychology if you ask me) and use that if they need to apply pressure on you if they need to. Like if you want to leave, speak out against their bullshit, etc

Scientology is as valid as any other religion.

The CO$ is evil and should be destroyed. IT's dying off anyway, I'd just prefer that it happen sooner rather than later.

It's a cult that believes a galactic evil overlord, Xenu, has stolen all of the souls on Earth, flew them to a volcano in DC-7s and burned them all. They actually believe this when they reach the high levels.

accurate/10

>sup tom cruise

L. Ron Hubbard condemned psychiatry after psychiatrists declared him insane. True story.

yes all your sessions, and your reports, all your ethics write ups. but once again, the pressure can only be put on an individual who still has guilt about these things, and so must have overts concerning the matter.
i am no longer a prisoner to my past

>Scientology is good

It is neither good nor bad, it just is.
The CO$ is evil.

"If you never want to work a day in your life, create a religion" -failed sci-fi author L. Ron Hubbard

LRH didnt receive psychiatric care after his military career, even though he requested it.
and he condemned them becuase the effect he saw them having on mankind

Any institution that stifles criticism is dangerously authoritarian, and deserves nothing more than ridicule.

You see it everywhere. The auditing, labeling people SPs. The whole thing stinks of "make you feel alone and desperate, and the only shining light is $cientology.

Fuck your cult. Get out of it and be free once more.

Why Scientology?

Scientology targets celebrities for 2 reasons- One is having them as members gives validation to the myth that scientology is a legit outfit. The second is, of course, the money. A majority of the money Tom Cruise earns goes directly to scientology.

hahahahaha, yes, yes, little sheep, repeat church doctrine.

I'm willing to bet it's no longer choice. He's probably being extorted.

any critic of a group whos aim is to help people, surly has criminal motives
you will never feel alone and desperate at the curch. you will always be around people who care and want you to do well
im doing fine here
it saved me from heroin addiction and gave me back my life
they promote the celebrities who are members, because of the reach and influence they have

Look at the dirt sheets published on anyone involved in the "Going clear" movie. Its all right out of the pc folders. "Go against the church and we publish dirt on you". And they started filming all the auditing sessions some time ago, providing more proof of any dirt they have on anyone celebrity or otherwise. Absolutely evil.

The church of scientology claims to be able to cure gayness. Tom Cruise- closet faggot. John Travolta- closet faggot. So, yeah, I'm sure they have all the dirt on those 2 bone smugglers. But, I really doubt it's needed. They're both clearly brainwashed.

Is JT kissing HHH?

Nothing surprises you anymore. Nothing.

the published information concerning ex members who lie about the church, is factual. if they werent so evil, they wouldnt feel bad about it
nice speculation

>whos aim is to help people

The Clinton Foundation helps people.
Bill Gates' foundation helps people.
The CO$ helps Miscavige. That's it.

I did a lot of research on scientology a few years back. It kinda paralleled my conspiracy theory research in that it pulled in the same sort of people as victims. Lost souls who felt apart from the world and were promised Great Secrets.

From testimony of people who've escaped scientology. This is not speculation. Multiple corroborated sources.

>the clinton foundation helps people

This is some advanced trolling.

Well, to be fair, I'm sure by "people", he meant George Soros, the Arabs, Jerry Epstein, etc.

They have the highest rating for charitable foundations. They do good work. Look it up.

Gratz on kicking your addiction. And your cult may have even been tantamount to your recovery. But it's still a dangerous cult.

Criticism is foundational to weeding out bad parts of a system. Disallow that, and you have corruption manifesting.

Sorry, i won't budge on this cult. It must crumble to the ground. Or it must give its people the freedom of living their lives as they see fit. Pass that along to David Miscarriage. It's his ultimatum

Top celebrity scientology spokesman, Tom Cruise in his great I'M NOT GAY!!!!! moment on Oprah.

youtube.com/watch?v=frI_BUkH5OY

What's your source, TotallyNotTheDNC.mustachetwirl?

#

Fuck scientology off and try Buddhism.

People can help themselves without shelling out money to Scientology cucks

thanks man, but honestly im far better off with the church
only a fool would think that criticism is absent in the church. but when seen through the lens of the church, your criticism is short lasted and proven false.
the church has given me true freedom and the ability to live life truly.
i'll write him a report. maybe he'll put it in his admin scales

Or, don't allow yourself to be swayed by anyone who claims to have insight into a higher power, and the only way to obtain it yourself is to live vicariously through them.

Please cite sources for that whopper. Scientology won't open their books for ANYONE, let alone people who track charities.

Let me ask you this:

Did you have to "disconnect" from anyone?

What does it feel like having autism

I've studied scientology for almost 20 years. I've seen literally hundreds of accounts of those who've managed to escape them. You're young and impressionable, and battling addiction. But, you've just replaced one addiction with another and this one's actually more dangerous.

Tell us your secrets

>its about giving people the power to help themselves, and bettering the world one person at a time
>i am no longer a prisoner to my past
>he condemned them becuase the effect he saw them having on mankind

You do realize that you're speaking in vague mantras without any rhetorical substance or specifics, correct? You're aware that this is symptomatic of being a weak-minded person who is easily manipulated, and this, that coupled with your previous drug habit, makes you an ideal target for cults?

Other questions that I have:
What do you think about Operation Snow White?
What do you think about Gold Base and The Hole?
Did you know that LRH was dishonorably discharged from the military for incompetence?
Have you heard of the Space Opera, as detailed in OTIII? do you believe it?
Do you actually believe that psychiatry is evil?
What do you think of the "Fair Game" Doctrine and the Churches' treatment of suppressive persons?
What do you think of the Sea Org?
Have you ever heard of Lisa Mcpherson?

And finally:
Why are you such a gullible retard?

>Please cite sources for that whopper.
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

They mostly work with NGOs from what I understand.

I've always dreamed about torturing and murdering a high ranking scientologist. Do you know where I might be able to find one in a vulnerable location?

The subject at hand is scientology and the claim they're some wonderful charity. Back to Sup Forums with you.

yes, as an ex drug addict i had to disconnect from alot of people
how can you compare a physical chemical dependence, and its ramifications, with a belief, even if you think its silly. thats an insane comparison
i no longer have secrets, i am free from the effects of my overts

Clearwater, Florida.

>how can you compare a physical chemical dependence, and its ramifications, with a belief, even if you think its silly. thats an insane comparison

Simple- the cult of scientology will drain your free will, freedom of movement, freedom of association, and, of course will drain you financially. You can (with hard work) quit drugs, but people often die trying to quit scientology.

The comparison is quite apt.

Do you believe you are an alien?

I was presenting the Clinton Foundation as an example of an organization that does good for people. They wanted proof. I provided it. It seems the conversation went sideways when he thought I said that the CO$ does good for people, which is very far from true.

If it meant that LRH could come back again tomorrow would you let David Miscaviage take a shit in your mouth

Why I Love South Park:

Matt and Trey made an episode lampooning scientology. Scientology's legal team started threatening Comedy Central along with Matt and Trey. This was their response:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

-Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu

Of those whom you've had to disconnect from, were any particularly close, and not related to your addiction?

For the record, Hubbard was pissed that churches are tax exempt, that was his original motivation to start scientology.- he didn't want the government getting their share of his SciFi creations.

Do you ever freak out over how white the snow is? For me, I think it's fair game.

Do you fuck yourself in da a$s?

1. fuck yoiu?
2. fuck you.
3. fuck off

I'll just leave this here:
xenu.net/archive/infopack/16.htm

Seonded

I know the church keeps all the Xenu stuff hush-hush, and that most church members would only ever hear about it from outsiders [and therefore not believe it]. Do you buy into the whole Xenu thing? If you aren't at that OT level yet, what do you think of the Xenu story?

Don't underestimate the factor of Hubbard being batshit insane.

Ever read "Battlefield Earth"? Jesus, it was the worst book I ever read. And for those who saw the movie, starring scientologist John Travolta, the book was actually worse than the movie.

they asked for a condensed mission statement correct? so dont call me weak minded and define me by my addiction.

Snow white was before my time and i know little of it
gold base is a beautiful oasis, and ive never been to the hole. however the building serves a purpose
LRHs military record is often misrepresented by critics
im nowhere near OTIII
psychiatrist have interest in drawing out your problems and keeping you locked in your failures
fair game was banned years ago, but the disconnection from SPs is for an obvious benefit. by definition SPs will do nothing but harm a person or group
sea org members are some of the most hard working, kind, and dedicated people I've met. im not sure how to answer this question
again lisa was before my time but i believe the curch did their best to care for her
the church has had none of those effects on me
no
yes, father. Due to his own addiction to marijuana, and refusal to help himself. among others

>the book was actually worse than the movie.

I saw the movie and I find this very hard to believe.

How many times have you had to lick bathroom floors?

Scientology is as valid as every other religion to date

>Control
>Money
>Power
>Alternative Order

They use

>Fear
>Guilt
>"Guidelines"
>Terror

to get what they want.

From someone who was raised jewish, if you actually want to be part of religion find a very passive strain of it in your community.

The moment you hear key terms, walk the fuck away

>Funding
>Fear
>Forbidden
>Evil
>Expectations

I'm sure you can think of more.

When are you cunts gonna come clean about Lisa McPherson, faggot?

>LRHs military record is often misrepresented by critics
It's a matter of public record, but you're not allowed to believe that.

Where is Michele Miscavige?

He's a newb. He doesn't know anything about her.

And, that's the heart of this scientology/xenu bullshit. It's all batshit insane. Battlefield Earth was just a symptom of his insanity.

i also think this film is trash
never
thisgold base in her beautiful home

It's nice to compare LRHs doctored records with the real records stored in St. Louis.

Quit feeling like a beta cuck
betanomore.com

How many thetans does it take to screw in a light bulb

They can't. They are all trapped in Scientologists.

Scientology is about believing you're a reincarnated alien from what I've heard. Seems your religion isn't exactly consistent.

a true OT could do it with no hands
do you realize how nuts you sound?

YOUR PIECE OF SHIT

(1/2)

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Xenu the alien ruler Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

(2/2)

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.