Are gypsies really that bad? I live in a place where they don't exist

Are gypsies really that bad? I live in a place where they don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kLm6yo1WaW8
instagram.com/tainarosnell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a fuck about immigrants and am pretty liberal immigrants but gyppos yes they are that bad.

yeah they suck
when i was in serbia they kind of are just like aggressive homeless people. idk if they are a huge problem in society though. would be annoying day to day.

Don't you talk shit about Tali

It's their culture, they have their own laws and those are the only ones they follow, those laws most likely don't condemn any crime committed against non-gypsies, because stealing is all they do, and often they do even worse things, like kidnapping children. They want to be free from laws and work. Some leave that culture and try to live a normal life, but no one will ever see them as normal, so they still become criminals.

Are niggers really that bad? There are like 5 total in my country.

youtu.be/kLm6yo1WaW8
The most important Czech nigger

Yes not even leftists defend them

This guy could have solved the problem once for all...but he failed.

This is what Gypsies are like in Finland

instagram.com/tainarosnell/

Stay mad Balkanshits. Our Gypsies are pretty much whiter than you.

>There are like 5 total in my country

Confirmed for never actually been to Wenceslav square

Gypsies must be irradiated as a living culture
.t liberal

You are right. Everytime I discuss my country on Sup Forums i pretend that prague doesnt exists. All the tourists sort of break the vision of white country :-D

It seems like this would be the ideal cunt for them, too.

proof that she's a gypsy?

>Bulgarians must be irradiated as a living culture
>.t liberal
I've never met a gypsy, but both Bulgarians I've met were psycho assholes.

Bulgarian culture is dead already.

Looks like a manne to my eyes and Taina isn't a normal name

Verdict: not gypsy

yes, i mean they are, they literally do NOTHING. but they are too stupid , most of them, 10 times less inteligent than let's say arabs and blacks in europe so they don't cause trouble, cause they don't know how probably, they cant read, they cant write, they don't know what 'civil rights even mean'. so they are harmless, except minor stealing and smuggling and selling scrap metal etc.

I've only seen a ""group"" of gypsies they were like 5-6 families living in two smallish houses, they screamed 24/7 in their language and had the street covered with mumbo jumbo mystical crap to scam gullible people
There were 2 girls in their 20s both of them were 9.5/10s

>This same gypsy woman keeps boarding the train I take to commute selling paper tissues
>She never has a ticket and keeps getting kicked out
Why hasn't she been arrested yet?

Yes, they have worked very hard to earn their poor reputation. I'm surprised their caravans don't get attacked more often.

The gypsies who squat outside our local convinence-store go up into the small forest at the apartment-complex where the children play and smoke and poop everywhere. I havent been there as of yet but noone is doing anything against it. The police wont even deal with it for fear of racism

I'm going to marry Tali!

>picture unrelated

If gypsies were like quarians, I would have married one.

Quarians aren't gypsies though. They actively tried to get their homeland back and get settled. Gypsies fuck up all places they visit.

And Tali a cute

terrible tastes
liara>tali
miranda>tali
garrus>tali

>turk
>doesnt want to marry a qt world space muslima

Liara > tali > miranda / jack

It still hurts to think about Liara
I really liked tali til I saw her with garrus in a different play through

Scum of the earth

Bohemia (Tábor and Budweis, mosty) and Brno are just fucking WORST places in CR, just because of those niggers. It's not even the same level as black people, or anyone else: they are all TRASH. I mean, if there's any gypsy, that tries to escape their "commune", he'll just turn up as an outcast in both worlds (czechs are usually okay with gypsies, like that, but are often assholes themselves)

I feel bad for them the same way I feel bad for anyone who comes form a backwards culture. Everyone hates them and if they leave their culture, everyone will still hate them, only this time they won't have the support network of their family to help them. It must suck.

>I live in a place where they don't exist.
My Grandfather used to say this

>tfw no quarian gf to cuddle with and then nurse back to health after she almost dies

tali is jailbait you pedofucks Jack is the real waifu

>jailbait
>a different fucking species
how old is she anyway