twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh yeah?

Yes please.

Bullshit

>this is real

>PLEASE INcLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP

wink wink

lolwut. now I'm intrigued.

thank god midnight est isn't that late here.

Donald loves to give his daughter golden showers

OK OK OK

>ICAME
>IMAGE RELEVANTTTT

that would be interesting. i'd watch

rolling

>sex tape to hit the web at midnight EST

Bump to her career starting at midnight EST

Nice, tight body for an old broad. Would probably slay her.

Monitoring thread for possible lulz.

which thread, just Sup Forums?

Yeah, just this one. Don't see anything about this on Sup Forums. Thought there is this....

Aww, the thread 404'd. Was some sort of paparazi photo of Trump getting spray tanned and he was completely nude.

i saw that pic somewhere else. anybody have it?

check out sex tape and past

>Fake news

this is from a set of photos from some "artist" who hates trumpo

a lot of people are saying it's him. these are the facts that I was given. a lot of people are saying it's him

Looks more like Alec Baldwin than the actual Donald though

Even if it is, who the fuck cares what he does in his private life? As long as he's running the country like a boss, he can put ketchup on well done steak while getting a really poor spray tan.

a lot of people are talking and they are saying it's Donald trump

It straight up says on the photograph that it is not Donald Trump. Lower right hand corner.

Prove it

You son of a bitch.

Don't you dare play with my emotions.

I agree, so let us know when he starts running the country like a boss

damn, I was looking forward to eight years, not four

a lot of people are saying it's him, though. do you know? where you there? people are talking, and they're saying it's Donald trump. I don't know. there are the facts that I was given

If the cheeto is in the tape, I ain't watching it.

It's definitely Donald. Look at his dick

Started Jan 20th

>if i keep posting it, maybe someone will believe it's real

I know a lot of people are saying it is.

Sucked that dick have you?

you suck his dick?

cool, so you will have no problem writing a list of his accomplishments to date, which I eagerly await reading

Since when am I your daddy? Do your own fucking research.

Here's a hint, everything

no, but there are a lot of people who have, and they're saying it's him. you can't go anywhere without hearing about it. the people are talking and saying it's him. but someone was, and they're saying it's him

Are there any sources that give a reason to believe there is a sex tape?

When I see her, no reason I should not...

Quit feeling like a beta cuck
betanomore.com

I've personally heard from a lot of people that it exists. people are talking about it, that's for sure. check out sex tape and past

when ur eco is best its been in 25 years and u still complain

he is smart enough not to let himself be filmed nude, now the long awaited n-word tape ever survices then he is toast.

He's signed no legislation, his EO's have effectively gone nowhere, and we passed the 30th day, which he promised to ISIS before.
But think what you want, facts aren't relevant to you people anyway.

wasn't it the best it had been in 25 years when he took office? wasn't that part of the mess that Obama left him? which policies did he implement in 36 days that have helped the economy?

pussy

how has it not surfaced already?

stop samefagging

Still butthurt? Try getting a job.

a lot of people are saying he has been! I've heard people saying it. it's all over. now I wasn't there myself, but a lot of people are saying it. are you saying all these people are wrong? these American citizen? many of them veteran?

A lot of people worship a sky wizard, doesn't make it true.

He's clearly mocking how Trump convinces all his dumb ass supporters of out right falsehoods

Watch a lot of CNN do you?

these are hardworking americans--taxpayers! and they're all saying that there exists a Donald trump sex tape. all over I hear it! I travel all the time, and I can't stop hearing about it. I haven't seen it myself, but why else would everyone talk about it?

fake news

x2

Tiffany too?

and if i were ever to do a sex tape it would be terrific, it would be yuuuggge

Deport liberals

Execute millennials

No edge intended, it's really needed.

The tape is real. But I am not allowed to say more.

Do they not see the watermark?

Is it this one?

i'm just saying people are saying

who knows who put the watermark there? I didn't put it there? who knows who did! No one knows! It could have been anyone! Anyone!

But the bottomline is, that there are a lot of people in this country--a lot of GOOD people--and these people are talking. And what these people are saying is that this is an actual picture of Donald trump. who can say otherwise! they're saying it was!

No, I hate CNN too. They're both full of shit. That dude lies prolifically. You have to be fucking blind not to see that. "Biggest electoral margin since Reagan" Lmao

Yes, leave only people over the age of 36. Genius.

Yes, and congress is still operating on Obama's budget. We won't see Trumps effect for another year at least.

Is that parrot throwing up?

if dubs its all true

I'm 40 and liberal.

There goes your theory.

no in the uncropped picture, it's two parrots having sex

for real

Liberals are the kings of lying. Every single one.

I was being sarcastic to the initial post.

Or like any reasonable human being, you can recognize that both parties lie for a living. They all have the same corporate daddy's

He is hiding the boner. Before he grabs her by the pussy.

OH NO I'M STILL BUTTHURT ABOUT THE ELECTION LETS HOAX AN IVANKA SEX TAPE AND POST FAKE PICTURES OF TRUMP, THAT'LL FUCKING SHOW HIM

Go cry in your gluten free anti-gmo water

who?

a lot of people are saying it's real, though. I've heard it from a number of people in a number of places. these people say it's real.

Not much of that in ranch country. I'm just not a partisan hack. Rush to defend daddy Trump

Buncha phonies.
/caufield

he can do anything he wants

You aren't funny

Aren't you lefties in favor of all things perverted? Why would this upset you?

>a lot of people are saying it's real tho
can't argue with that.

Who's upset? Came to watch

A lot of people want free shit.

Go fuck yourself and get a job

Wow! That's some solid shit there. Front page or editorial?