You are minding your business riding public transportation

>You are minding your business riding public transportation

>You see this girl smiling at you

How do you seal the deal with out being an autistic splerg?

Other urls found in this thread:

betanomore.com
discord.gg/HfExhrZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sink down into my seat and fade out of existence

not possible. while you're thinking of ways to say hi, she's already gone.

Say hello.

Probably smiling because my zipper is open and my shirt is inside out and backwards.
Also mismatching socks

I am a fat skinhead-looking dude with bad breath.
I would think she's mocking me or that she's just nuts.

Furrow my brow in disgust to convey i want my kids to actually look like me rather than a shitskin

Move to the front of the bus. I don't want to sit with stinking niggers.

this is a real girl living in the world somewhere in the world right now, and she's getting fucked by chad or Leshawn or someone. You will never live up

>seal the deal
You do realize that it's a nigger, right?

all of the virgins in this thread wouldn't have the chance to turn her down, much less even speak to her.

Really dude? You gay or something? Need a feminine penis to get off?

I don't care.
People smile at me all day.
Nothing to be autistic about.

sup nigga

>"rude tbqf user"

What you lookin at nigger

you should hope for a chick that's nuts

"Why are you smiling at me?"

Lol that bus is in my city. Back to the topic at hand, I already have a comfy italian gf so I have no need for a niggress

Tell her to cash me outside

Ummmm thats kinda racist guys

Fuck you nigger kike

Welcome to Sup Forums

Are you lost? Where do you think you are?

Say, "you have a very nice smile.I'd like to add it to my collect."
Then proceed to get my pliers out.

"n-nigger"
>average Sup Forums tard goes on a kissless, sexless, holdless virgin

Fuck off lol

yeah, right

i can get my skin without having to get blacked you faggot

> the fuck is that nigger grinning at?
and continue my STD free day

she's clearly laughing at the size of my cock
...because i am obviously jerking off on the bus.

jizz my pants

What do you think, honestly? Most people are puppets and don't live a life of self-determination. To many on 4chin that there is a 'nigger; and because someone planted that reactionary bias in their minds and they have no capacity to think for themselves, they will post as such. WW3 when so the whole human race can die out already?

Lynch her

This but I probably wouldn't stand a chance. I get my share but this girl is hot as hell. I'd fuck it up.

>smile back
>start breathing heavily
>still smiling
>heavy breathing starts making high pitched sounds through teeth
>other people start smiling
>heavy breathing.bat
>everyone is smiling
>she stops smiling
>I'm still smiling

say hello, she's new to the city and doesn't know her way around yet, tell her i have a good circle of friends, can take her out and get her familiar with the new life she has. get her address, set a time, pick her up, go out, spike her drink, fuck her, drop her off on the bad side of town, let God sort it out for her.

I was with ya till the end there...

Call police and ask them to move the nigger to the back of the bus.

rape

>people wouldn't fuck this because of her skin tone

ignore her, i probably wouldn't even notice

too skinny

No. It's because of the culture associated with that skin tone.

>culture associated with that skin tone
>posts picture of a white man drinking a beer and spraying a child with water

promise to give her all of my 2 and a half inches.

>interact without sperging.

OP, you ask too much.

>get on bus.
>girl smiles as me.
>what's going on? I don't understand.
>look behind me to see who she is smiling at.
>see Jamal thundercock.
>Oh, she was smiling at him this whole time.
>This makes sense, confusion levels drop.
>"Hey, user, how's it going?"
>She knows my name? Confusion maxed out.
>Okay, I can handle this: this bus goes to campus. We must have a class together or something.
>Makes sense: try to smile back.
>Creeper smile initiated. Heart is racing.
>I'm fine. How are you?
>"Doing good. Are you going to the Phi Alpha party tonight?"
>Party? What party?
>"Didn't you hear? It's a big event to kick of spring break?"
>cold sweat.
>No I didn't hear.
>"You should go. It'll be fun."
>Okay. See you there.
>Bus ride ends.
>Do not go to party. Rationalize the self loathing away.
>I wouldn't like the party anyway.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, archaic, and weird.

I know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me masturbate again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering by a foreign entinty targeting us via social media.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal nutcases that endorse the murder or generalized and targeted hate of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb faggots. We aren't and we won't.

true.
however she seems to be a decent cultured black, and rather attractive. I'd motion for her to come sit next to me, introduce myself and maybe ask her out if she seems nice and interesting and can speak fucking English without a disgusting nigger accent.

you wouldn't catch me anywhere near the back of the bus so how would i see this nigger smiling at me?

kinda looks like somber from overwatch

Oh hello, nice smile you got there, did you just buy your freedom or something?

>somber
nice

just say hey how is it going

Tell her to GET TO THE BACK OF THE BUS.

KEK

Earth

beautiful womn in expensive clothes smiling at me?

I prefer to keep the white race pure

meant sombra

because of her smell. i fucked 2 black women before they both smelled the same and bad

I want to bleach her like a load of laundry

>everyone is exactly their manufactured stereotype
When did everything become literal communism? Do you have any conception of individuality or have your brain rotted so much you surrendered your own and believe everyone else must have too?

One answer, spray on pheromones betanomore.com

>"Hey user you ready to watch some comfy kino?"

>smile back
>look away
>wink if she keeps staring
>say hello if it's going well
>2 dates later
>walk her to her front door
>drop to knees and ask for nummy suk suks

Say something autistic and fuck it all up. Am i gonna be alone forever Sup Forums?

I'm black and even I don't understand how the fuck you can make this comment user.

Is that English?

>insert comment of sperglord who couldn't get a genuine smile from any woman let alone her, and thus have to compensate their pride through blind racism

Similar thing happened to me OP

>on bus coming home from doctors
>bus is empty except for old man at the back
>cute black girl gets on bus
>looks around
>looks at me
>sits down next to me
>shuffle closer to window
>she shuffles closer
>pressing thicc thigh against mine
>can't escape
>her pinkie lands on my thigh as she puts her hand on her thigh
>say excuse me
>get off bus
>turn round
>she's watching me as the bus drives away
>tfw super sperg beta boy

Felt like such an idiot for not taking the opportunity.

and white people smell like wet dogs to nigs.
something to do with eccrine glands in the armpits.
south east asians have the least glands and smell the nicest apparently

but what do i care, i'm anosmic

say something like a fine weather we are having, can you give me the time please?
I forgot my watch and turned off my cellphone because of the battery, so you seem from around here have I seen you somewhere ( make some bullshit bar name ) you reminded me of a girl that had this really bright smile by the way my name is ( user ) im really pleased that you told me the time because some people feel uncomfortable you know how it is with all the crimes, and racism they judge you by anything now a days, then ask her were is she going and say what a coincidence that is my stop too, proceed to rape her.

you had a narrow escape, she was trying to rob you of your virginity

she is going in your fucking bedroom, the only culture going in is your dick in her.

Wtf are you staring at nigger?

Where the titties? Fuckin nigs

Topkek she was three years too late tho

Gf is Chinese and her sweat doesn't smell, she smells floral but her sweat is scentless which is weird to me.

>why do i get the feeling her next words will be about jehovah

yeah, perfect. less race mixing. black women still smell the worst

Except when she gets pregnant. Then you're stuck with dealing with her and her sheboon relatives FOREVER. On top of a nigger kid. Was it worth getting your dick wet?

Tell her about my adventures as a Greek conqueror and how my ancestors invented homosexuality and it's ok if you have a penis.

i dont know whether thats hot or weird. her pussy never has a day old scent to it? not like gross but just alittle something? thatd be odd, i get a boner from that shi

I'd point out that her wearing a leather motorcycle jacket is appropriation of white culture and politely - but firmly - ask her to apologize.

discord.gg/HfExhrZ
meow dis

She wouldn't.

She's in a long term relationship with a native European man.

How is it "racist" if race doesn't exist according to leftist logic? ;^)

Nah not really her pussy does have a bit of a musky smell on real hot days before she showers but nah. You can taste the salty sweat but no scent