This guy is right. why can't Americans just lower the age of consent to 14 like in the rest of the world?

This guy is right. why can't Americans just lower the age of consent to 14 like in the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/us/yale/2016/03/31/we-asked-milo-yiannopoulos-why-hes-planning-to-wear-a-native-american-costume-to-yale-2527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd let Milo fuck my virgin butthole

Why not we are all sexually prepared by then just not matured. From a biological stand point it is fine.

There is like, two? Countries in the world with 14 as age of consent. Out of ~300.
Most countries have age of consent in 15-16 range. Including big chunk of America, actually.

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia.
Also most of SouthAmerica.
In Mexico and Japan is 13.

It was 13, not fourteen. And nothing enrages the masses quite like pedophilia and other distinguishing -philias. Not even any of his far right buddies are willing to risk defending that, so why would you try to rationalize it, pedo?

he actually said 13

He said he likes the current age of consent but that some people are mature at younger ages and are capable of consenting at a younger age

lol milo finally done in by his refusal to admit he was raped

>Out of ~300
Are you retarded? There's only about 170 countries.

I'm not gay, but Milo is a beautiful man. I'd make love to him.

/thread

The entire USA isn't exactly like Alabama

cause women are dumb as fuck till at least 25. they are still stupid afterwards but 18 is the happy medium where the smart part of society can delude the stupid that its about protecting the children when its really about keeping morons from having more morons (as best we can)

Technically, as per biology (a SCIENCE, I remind you, which is Sup Forums's "religion" of choice.. except in these cases) the vast majority of women are fully physically developed and prepared for sex and bearing children at 15 years of age.

It is really only the culture in which the woman lives that stifles their mental maturity, as for example in the North American United states culture, which notorious throughout much of the civilized world for not only coddling young adults but infantilizing them to a point where they are more easier controlled and manipulated long after their "legal" maturity.

13 has long been considered the age one is a "man" or "woman" is some semetic cultures but fails to acknowledge that woman fully physically mature several years before men do.

I hope America ends up just like Germany XD

That pic is creppy as fuck.

no doubt to an inexperienced little faggot like you, everything is "creepy"

>9
Fucking lol.

Thanks for this thread OP.
I'd never even heard of this faggot before now and though I'm totally NOT a conservative (or a liberal either) I think this is another cum guzzler who ended up being a pretty cool guy today.
Thanks again, faggot.

thetab.com/us/yale/2016/03/31/we-asked-milo-yiannopoulos-why-hes-planning-to-wear-a-native-american-costume-to-yale-2527

>American politics
>my candidate good *sucks flaccid worn-out dick*
>no mine *slurps old pussy*
>no you're stupid
>no you
>i don't understand how anything works but i'll trust the self-serving word of my lord and saviour shitlery/drumpf as i play armchair politics on the internet until it literally starts affecting me irl

Can we nuke America off of the face of the earth already?