Things Plebs Say

ITT: Things plebs say

>literally nothing happens

>ITT: Things plebs say
>>literally nothing happens

I say this about the walking pleb.

>People who say ''Film is supposed to be entertainment!''
>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists
>People who have seen 1 film made before the 50s and think they have taste
>People who like Wes Anderson and think they somehow have taste
>People with most movies on list made in last 20 years
>People who have no foreign language movies listed
>People who have movies from Nolan, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Kubrick, Refn,Snyder on their list
>People who have any comic book movie listed

>it doesn't take itself too seriously

46th time OP has made this exact thread

>Sup Forums shouldn't be split!
>fast Sup Forums>>slow Sup Forums
>comfy

>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, ...

C O N T R A R I A N

based OP
Keep up the good work

>image.jpg

might as well just say everything

if thats ""(everything)"" then you need to explore cinema and art more my friend

okay so memes aside, recommend me some of your best then
Anything goes

>they didn't even show the witch

>I am NOT sitting down and watching a movie longer than 3 hours, no matter how good it is!

>taste

i do not spoonfeed people as you'll always be stuck in pathetic pleb mode if you don't explore cinema on your own.
hell, you won't even be able to understand most of the films since your "eyes" are shit and you don't have the acquired taste to appreciate them. you'll watch one, get confused, say it is "hipster garbage" and then you'll cry on Sup Forums. sorry.

t. Little dick white boi

When out of their depth:
>What was the point?
>It was just... weird
>It was pretentious

>spoonfeeding
You could've given a pointer at least
Now it's like you literally want everyone to stay pleb so you can enjoy your """"""superior taste"""""" and feel better about yourself by bitching about it every day on this board

This, pretty much.

Heres your thread

people who dislike old comedies. fuck those guys

This the new meme going around?

>People who have 2001, Seven Samurai, Citizen Kane, other pleb shit on their top lists

I can understand one or two of those "type" of films but if I see a list that's just arthouse/classics then I know they are doing it for the cred and not because they actually enjoyed those films.

Literally anyone who enjoyed TFA and would watch it repeatedly, that movie was utterly shit and bored me to tears

not him but honestly, on Sup Forums, what's the point?

if you want to watch old movies then you find them, watch them and explore for yourself. it's not much more to it. you're in the hostility thread, if you want actual tips start a thread or something.

>Asks for someone to actually explain theitropinion
>" IM NOT GONNA SPOONFEED YOU!"

>Symbolism makes up for an otherwise terrible movie

>Make a thread about old movies
>On Sup Forums
I would either get
)0 replies
)replies just like )replies from retards who just post random IMDb lists and pretend they liked them

that's why you explore for yourself. start with some classics if you're completely lost.

>hey guys I think seven samurai is shit am I patrician now??

>it has no message

>i couldn't relate to anyone

>the ending was bad

So Leon?

>the ending was anything

"the ending" is the plebbest arrangement of two words possible when discussing film

Autism.

makes sense. if there's anyone Sup Forums would have trouble relating to, it's a man that chooses to resist a perfect loli

>tfw she didn't keep that look

>plebs thinking that everything revolves around some autistic ''lists''

If your main interaction with art involves the internet you're a pleb, end of story.

this for sure

bump

>cliche
>plot hole
>pretentious
What are some other words that have lost all meaning?

Also 'just turn your brain off' now officially translates to 'this is a total piece of shit, but you should accept it anyway'.