Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HfExhrZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello.

No thanks.

please don't eat me. fatty,

State your business.

Neat, 100 posts apart.

If you're gonna show bod, can I see your butthole? On its own and with something in it.

Buttholes are my fetish.

Also, you in DFW?

yes dearie?

Would nibble those, but somewhat harder than you really like. I wanna hear you tell me not so hard, and then bite harder.

How's it hanging... oh.

Continue...

Sharpie in pooper?

go away

ew

So, some fag made his gf pose for a pic while he wrote on her tit, just so he could start a thread on Sup Forums

sweeeeeeeet brooooooo

are you a mom? and show me vagina

This is like mom bringing home chocolate cake from the market and you know how fuckin cheap that bitch can be. And you're pretty sure she found the cake on the discount rack, but as a kid you try to fool yourself and go "No, not this time. She thought of me and got something good this time." And then you take that first bite expecting a mouth organism, and it's just chalky brown crap that if it wasn't for some sugar they added would taste the same as the hunk of shit it resembles.

This is what these tits are to me. Disappointment. They make me want to punch a puppy.

I'm not gay, I just don't have my harpoon handy.

>mally-cat
for a good time

wtf is on my screen

Hi Amanda you fucking fat bitch

Wish you were here now

Oh gross lel you got monkey titties

Tits or GTF..... O wait..... Never mind, carry on about your business OP.

State your business

I agree user...Let's punch puppies together to get the bad taste out of our mouths

do something like pic related

Why don't you post your roastbeef with the psoriasis?

post ass pic op

I need to see your pooper for scientific research

It's out of date but lets just hummer him and hopefully he won't post them tits again.

Amanda's pooper is hairy and nasty

feet(soles) pics or gtfo

I will slay your vagina

You already seen the milk chambers she's sporting, and now you wanna see the hooves?
Gluten for punishment springs to mind.

Oh my very nice please continue

Underrated

discord.gg/HfExhrZ
moewtastic

Kek, so... about them sharpies?