Something needs to be done about these faggots

I hear the baying of the/pol/tards
In the distance, I hear them shitposting
Pest ridden posters of the chan
Faggot beasts and roaming the boards

i don't care about their autistic board, but they need to keep that shit to themselves. Sup Forums outside Sup Forums is just cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u533oeOBTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you made a thread about it that is sure to get them to respond?
Or maybe that was your intent all along and this is a false flag?
Either way, fuck off

You need to fuck off then.

/thread

drink a glass of warm milk and do your homework

nazi punks fuck off

yes they would reply, bumping the thread.
therefore drawing more attention to their faggotry
therefore raising resistence

>Man I hate this Sup Forumstards!
>makes thread to bait Sup Forumstards.

There's still a chance to delete it, dumbass.

why did you use Opeth lyrics to make this point

Get MRSA in a bathhouse.

dont kno, just came on top of my head.

that is the point.
i want to raise attention on how horrendous they are. best way to do it is to get them to post.
it would cause resistance against them.

kys

Fuck you.

I try to go on Sup Forums to discuss music, but usually the only slightly interesting thing here is some Kendrick racebaiting thread. I actually probably discuss music more on Sup Forums now when people make "redpilled music threads", but those are often quickly deleted. Please make better threads, Sup Forums!
Let's just have fun in the Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums while it lasts, friend. No reason to be mad.
OP isn't hwite enough to drink the lactose aryan.
You know, I like this song, but the spamming of the title every time there's a thread like this strikes me as pretty autistic.
WE ARE THE RESISTANCE
(((OP))) is engaging in epin psyops! Oh no! I fell for the trick!

Y'know what fuck it if this awful threads gonna die soon or stay off it's non-topic I'm gonna post my charts because I feel like it.

Down with the ship, am I right?

shit thread but yeah, the most deplorable fucking cunts to ever log in on Sup Forums are Sup Forumssters. they've exhausted the race war meme, have a predictably bland and formulaic sense of humor and even worse taste in music.

holy shit.. do you even do anything else besides listening to music?

It was a group project. Some were my contributions, a good chunk were others.

It was meant to cover everything hip hop has to offer. And either way I'm re listening from the beginning.

Leftist hip hop loving normies are just as bad as Sup Forumstards.

Kiss me.

t. Sup Forumstard
probably listens to U2

Man it really blows that Joe C isn't around to see Kid Rock become a guest of honor at the White House.

Sup Forums is "Sup Forums", you retard. Always has been

Hang out on Reddit if you prefer anfita overtones to your discussion

>people who have different opinions to me should be silenced
>then goes on to complain about right wingers

Oh the ironing

Just post about music. Your thread is just as if not more harmful. People are allowed to post on multiple boards and have different opinions .

Go to a crybaby hug box place like leddit if you want strict on topic only discussion

But I guess I'm pol scum evil fash for explaining how Sup Forums has literally always worked

Im a poltard, my fav band is Guided by Voices

Sup Forums is the new furry. They literally can't stop bringing up their shitty fetish in any conversation, and they double their effort whenever you make fun of them for being faggots.

This is true for me at least.
Listen to the busdriver/radioinactive/daedalus collab album. It's kind of like Aesop rock but fun and with better flows.
I'm both. I must be the baddest dude.
I used to like Milo a lot, but I legitimately can't take him seriously since seeing him "call out" Death Grips for having an album titled "Niggas on the Moon". I can still get into Busdriver though, oddly enough, since what he's saying hardly makes any sense to begin with.
American badass to American hero. Salute.
This isn't true, but I wish it was.
You're being kind of a faggot. He's just telling people to go away, not trying to deny your "rights". The buzzwords you're spewing like "hugbox" and "leddit" are exactly the type of annoying shit he was talking about.

I'm going in order, buddy.
This is my current progress.

The point of these is to have people 'explore' hip hop and see what albums/artists vibe with them the most, and hopefully they'll look more into the style of hip hop/artists they like most.

White Pride Worldwide, bucko

And that includes here
The US was founded by and for White men
Canada was and is for Whites
Europe was and is for Whites
Australia and New Zealand were and are for Whites
White Countries for White People

le pen will lose fascist scum

nationalist = bullet to the brain

you fucks belong in the 19th century, you should be dead

who the fuck cares

go to Sup Forums cunts

this

No, it is true.

Sup Forums is not a "conservative" board, its exactly what its titled, a politically incorrect board. Sup Forums has always been politically incorrect.

Its currently politically incorrect to be pro-Trump, not praise hip-hop, not embrace making fun of whites, etc.

>WAAH I WANNA BE SOMEWHERE WHERE OPINIONS THAT GO AGAINST THE MAINSTREAM ZEITGEIST ARE HIDDEN AND POSTS THAT CONFORM TO IT GET PUT ON A PEDESTAL VIA A VOTING SYSTEM

literally just go back to r4ddit, not even being a dick.

Not him but it's more along the lines of:
>I don't want political discussion on a music board. This board is specifically for music.

I was recommending an album that wasn't on the list. Innercity Griots is really good too though. This song is even about racial separatism.
youtube.com/watch?v=1u533oeOBTE
Hail victory.
Nice roleplaying.
I more mean that I'd like the entirety of the Sup Forums userbase to be as racially conscious as Sup Forums is. Sup Forums in general is politically incorrect though, yeah.
Super corny post number 2. Maybe this is actually some antifag, cause you're being really cliche if this is sincere.
This is so obviously the main argument against political discussion that I'm vicariously embarrassed by these "gb2reddit" people, but I'm also skeptical they're even Sup Forums. I know there are actually people like that though.

Music, specifically popular music on Sup Forums, is highly political (Kendrick, Beyonce, Gorillaz, etc)..are you retarded?

>DUDE STOP CRITICIZING THESE POLITICALLY CHARGED LYRICS