Last rekt thead turned into a fucking pol fuckfest. New rekt thread

Last rekt thead turned into a fucking pol fuckfest. New rekt thread

bumping

Ayy

It is politically correct talk now bitch.

>

Why the fuck are the police running away American cops would have tackled tazed papper sprayed or probably just shot his ass once he didn't comply.

Oh wait

>Europe
>Muh guns

Sauce?

it would be interesting to know the ACTUAL backstory on this, but it's doubtful either side could deliver the ACTUAL FACTS.

black lives matters attacked trump supporters

Niggers.

End of story.

>actual facts
how about some alternative facts, user?

Don't let this thread die bois

Two weather stations report different temperatures on the same day, which one was factual?

Goriest Gif I have ever seen

do not reply to jew posts
do not post in jew threads
hide jew propaganda

how is this guy still moving

Did I just watch someone die

Really wish I knew the story on this one.

The white guys used the n word.

End of story.

It's BLM protesters beating people up for no fucking reason.

Bunch of niggers who need to be taken out like trash.

Too many variables were they using the same type of equipment and was the reading observed in the same location?

Asian drivers.

I just call them a fag and carry on with my daily amount of shitposting, a shill can't work if you don't care, just like a troll

Now you understand.

if you stopped being a faggot for 1 sec, you would realize most BLM protesters are white.

Bump

I found out the story about this.... it was pretty disappointing in that it was simply a public suicide, nothing more.

Doesn't change anything.

you're a faggot. No one has ever accused a weatherman of misreporting the weather. Kelly Anne Creepway has accused people of not agreeing with her version of the facts.

Kek

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Thanks fam.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands.

And that's why your way of thinking will be short lived. You refuse to see the world as it is.

Nice. White people gotta learn

>be me
>op
>was in last rekt thread
>create new one because last one was destroyed by politics and shit
>new one proceeds to talk about politics within the first 15 posts
>pic unrelated

The world is shit tf you mean? Stop being such a fag

this is librabry

fuck off

Christ this shill is aggressive, is this the European election shill model?

We wuz Caesars

Has he got a fucking dildo?

checking in

nice trips

3/10 meh grade copie pasta

That excavator was worth more than their entire country

hahahaha. The cop did the right thing. Why the fuck would you act like your pulling a gun out to point at the cop?

what "pol fuckfest"?

is the tractor okay?

fucking russians man

thank god a rekt thread

neat

>Ayy
Packman.webm was better filename

He looks like he doesn't even give a fuck

hes like, "so when am i gonna die finally"

>
Dub dubs witnessed. Expensive machine right there, down the drink

Favorite thread.... Rekt

It was niggers

Can someone add Primo Victoria to this?

Do you just copy-paste this rant or do you type it out everytime?

Nice one Mr.Devil.

Someone must eat ass like a maniac

>
>>actual facts
>how about some alternative facts, user?
Eek. Devil has spoken.

Its surprising the other inbred knuckle dragging backwood morons didn't elect that guy president, but I guess he wasn't smart enough to think up any 'patriotic' catch phrases, or slogans to the capture their fellow hillbillies. attention.

Story?

>
Death wish.webm

>the victim said
>i should have zagged
>where i zigged

This shit makes me hate people more and more.

>Close range
>acting like they have a weapon
>charges officer
>expects not to get shot
Im glad the cop shot him. guy could have had a gun and hurt the officer who is doing his job.

how do you even go about trying to save his life?
oh yeah, u dont

>
Damn son. That's his scalp

SAVAGE

Unfortunately this is how niggers are raised. still in the fucking stone age

>6
?? apologist

Yep 100%