Is it cool to have a 14yr gf Sup Forums?

is it cool to have a 14yr gf Sup Forums?

the cooliest

can post cleavage if interested

Do it

underaged cleavage just for u Sup Forums
pretty shit picture i admit but its the best i've gotten from her

Post moar. Of anything

i'd post booty but she showed it during skype call and i didn't screencap

more face

how old are you OP?

10/10 lips though, dubs and i'll post name

hi mr. officer

op here I'm 46.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!

she doesn't have the nosering anymore

how did you find her?

>is it cool to have a 14yr gf Sup Forums?
Yeah, if you're 12.

she's the daughter of someone i go to AA with

was invited to this skype room with like a 1000 people in it, she randomly added me and i rolled with it. showed pics + we started talking

>Is it cool to date a 14y/o, Sup Forums?
>OP here I'm 46

what is it with girls nowadays not wanting to just show their face

she has this choker and a collar as well, no picture of the collar though. she's depressed but really fucking hot

theyre all self conscious

right? i can only get it up to pics taken like mugshots

You're 46!? What the hell is this girl doing!? Actually what the hell are you doing!? Have fun in hell you worthless piece of shit!

ree

Damn shes hot, but I don't think its allright that you are 46 and dating her, man

Win

all 14yo girls are depressed. in two years she'll be legal in some states. however, if you have any friends, i hope they're mocking you for being a hebephile

i promised name for dubs, OP delivering

gabby yakabuskie

hah

Yes.

>>if you're 15.

Hung out with a 14 year old when I was 19. Was scared until she was 18 that I was gonna get vanned. She kissed me once and I stopped it. We still talk actually and shes over 18 but she was a 5/10.. Idk if I would do anything if she was a 8+.

"girlfriend"
Here's what you have OP. You have a damaged chick with daddy issues who wants a father figure. She's 14 so she knows fuck all about anything. You think her need for affection makes her your girlfriend.

Have fun with that.

What's a good way to meet 14-15 year olds if you are out of high school? I was thinking about maybe getting a weekend job at a movie theater or something.

You hit the nail on the head right there.

Do you regularly meet up with her OP

Butthurt

OP here we have regular sessions of intimate sex together

If your a 6+ having a decent car for a start.. Not some shitty economy car either. Or a motorcycle. But a car is a must. And just hang around shopping centers and shit.. But always bring someone with similar interests.. As a dude by himself sends huge red flags. And you just have to talk to them in a way where you don't come off like ur gonna rape them. Just talk about something like their clothes or what their shopping for. I personally have acted kinda gay to get girls trust and get my foot in the door. Then they open up. Work angles and never focus on just one..

And never go sub 15 year old. They are more likely to run their mouths.

op is probably some classmate who was spurned by gabby for 8th grade prom, trying to trick us for revenge

I sent her link to this post. No fuck for you, old man haha