Im married and my friend's wife wants to fuck me behind his back. Great, except both of them have herpes...

Im married and my friend's wife wants to fuck me behind his back. Great, except both of them have herpes. What are my chances of getting the herps from a bareback blow job? She says she only breaks out once every 5 years or so and, regardless, I plan on using a condom for sex.... though I just can't do covered blow jays. Any advice b?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/45oxbr/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck_webm_gif/
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not worth it of you're risking herpes. Not worth it at all. Just pass

Don't. Chances are like 95% bro, puss is puss but not when it gives you some jank shit.

don't do this

Don't do that what the fuck. You don't want herpes. If you're that fucked and you need to fuck something do yourself a favor and pay for a prostitute because I GUARANTEE that'll be cheaper than the medical bill for having herpes.

You dumb shit just dont get the Blowjob. Don't fuck herpes infested whores at all would be my general advice.....

Lol do it OP. Fuck everyone in this thread.

yea hes right prostitutes definitely have herpes

This is exactly how I caught it. Fucked my life up completely.

Would you consider it fair if your wife exposed you to herpes without you knowing?

Dont do it faggot. Ruin your dick the rest of yours and your wifes worthless lives

>Im married and my friend's wife wants to fuck me behind his back

You're a piece of shit.

herpes is completely uncurable.

#notWorth

>2 mins of fun for a lifetime of herpes

you'd be a fucking idiot to do this trade user

My ex had herpes and didn't tell me for the first 9 months of the relationship (I dumped her on the 10th month).

I never got it. She used antibiotics when a breakout was about to happen.

With that said, if her herpes is on her mouth, then yeah you could get it from a blowjob. If it's on her vagina, you're clear for the blowjob.

If she's not having a breakout, you should be fine. If she's at the very beginning ot very end of a breakout and it's hard to tell you could get it.

Condoms help because there's less skin touching involved, but you could still get it on the base of your dick and crotch.

With all of this said, I wouldn't do it cause if you catch herpes you're instantly busted.

Also this.

enjoy your herpaderps OP

I have oral herpes i got from kissing a girl on Nye once, I never break out with cold sores but it doesn't matter everyone with them is contagious one a month or so it's called "shedding" the virus comes out of being dormant

That being said what about your wife man? Isn't she going to be upset? Don't ruin your marriage. Or divorce her if you want to be with other women.

If your sex life sucks, focus on giving her orgasms and she will reciprocate

pfft if she doesn't have herpes on her face (broken out), she's not going to give it to you.

t. guy who's been sucked off by face herpes infested gf 50 times

ps. I am 100% herpes free.

Imagine explaining to your wife how you guys ended up with herpes even when you both knew you were clean
>Where else would you have gotten it from other than another female

>uncurable.
incurable

If you're behind his back aren't you just in front of his face?

every one has some type of herp do it faggot

If your that desperate to be sucked off ask that wife of yours.

Don't do it. Be faithful to your wife. Also, tell you friend about his wife's attempts to fuck you. They need marriage counseling or a divorce.

I've been with my wife for 25 years. Shes got herpes, I don't.

We don't fuck if she has an outbreak but other than that its all good.

25 years, no rubbers, no herpes.

virgin

Lul

1) theres only two types of people, people that know they have herpes and people that dont know they have herpes

2) ask your wife to blow you and dont be such a dice

Dont listen to these fucking idiots. If she has herpes..and she blows you bareback. You. Will. Get. Herpes.

Not worth it! There are so many woman out there, it's not worth the risk of picking it up. Find yourself a nice 6-8 looking woman that is clean and have fun.

I hope you get herpes and it ruins your marriage and life. Have fun paying alimony when she divorces you.

DUDE are you even serious right now? DONT. Not not worth it. Meet some other bitch somewhere else but not her, jeez man how are you even considering it?????????

Yeah I'd consider it too.

You also have it. You just don't have sores. You can spread it. You are also at high risk for herpatic encephalopy.. look it up.

Can you get anal herpes? Asking for a friend.

Do it OP, trust me the risk is not there, it's completely safe

I give herpes to people all the time. I don't take meds so I get outbreaks. When I do, and I'm visiting someone's house or some shit, I'll use their bathroom. While I'm in there I'll rub some on their toothbrush and wipe some on the toilet seat. It's generally all over for them at that point. Broke up a couple of marriages this way already.

Don't be a dick to your wife and her husband. Think about how you'd react to your wife cheating with her husband. Empathy isn't rocket science you know.

this.
if she has oral herpes, don't.
if she has vaginal herpes, and takes care of her condition through medicine and the like,you'll be fine.

Vaginal with a condom puts you at risk i think 1 in 900? chances.
oral. unless you're protected (idek if a condom works in this case) you're gonna catch the herp.

tldr: don't do it, if u want to cheat u shouldnt have tied the not.

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/45oxbr/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck_webm_gif/

Here is a recipe that cures herpes:

Take piperine and curcumin. One of them, take 10 mg every 4 hours. The other, take 1600mg every hour. Do this all day long for three days or until obscure symptoms disappear.

The curcumin binds to human dna polymerase I and the piperine to a CYP450 enzyme. Figure out how it works so you know which one is 10mg every 4 hours and which is 1600mg every hour. One of them, you take 15 minutes before the first dose of the other, to given the metabolic effect time to take take effect.

TOTALLY WORTH THE HERPES BRO GO FOR IT BONUS IF SHE HAS HIV

>"friends" wife wants to fuck you behind his back.

>Just a blowjob

>Is married but is considering it.

>bitch in question has herpes.

>Still fucking considering it.

I dont have any of those pics of the bait fish things. But either you are bad bait or really white trash in which case go for it bare back. You sound like you're from Mississippi you stupid fucking faggot.

I got it from a lying cunt in 1994. I have passed it on (confirmed) 4 times. I was never able to get married or have kids. The only satisfaction I get now is giving it to lying cheating whores. Married women never make you wear condoms.

Fuck her. Herpes doesn't do shit, so even if you got it, it doesn't make a fucking difference. Little bumps. That's all

you're one desperate fucker. kys pls

youre married and are risking getting herpes for just one blowjob ?
dude what the fuck....

You sir are a moron.

you're retarded, wikipedia doesn't even include herpes in the herpatic encephalopy article. You can't catch herpes unless you're breaking out. I have also fucked my herpes gf and copped endless gobbies off her and i'm clean and healthy. We just never do it if she's breaking out.

Bitch did not tell me and now I have them......so want to kill the whore

Know your stats OP. You're probably already carrying it.

if you do this you are a fucking retard. when your wife realizes she has herpes how the fuck are you going to explain it?

Nope, you are. Latent Herpes infection requires the expression of LAT from the Herpes genome. Herpesviruses use human DNA polymerase I to copy their genetic material. Look into it. The fact is, millions of dumb people, especially Americans, are programmed to think the only treatment is $300/month for a nucleoside analog like penciclovir. Like any DNA intercalating molecule, these drugs are harmful to the human DNA. But curcumin, an extract of turmeric, isn't patentable.

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

You're are going to feel so stupid when you get herpes.

If 85% of people don't know they have genital herpes
Is genital herpes really that bad?

So you going to fuck over you wife and bring home an STD. what a nice fuck head. But if all things your bros wife. He is your bro. Its bro before hos

God internet kids have turned into such fucking pussies

DO IT OP, I got dick herpes and my lifes perfectly fine. No meds, just an okay immune system keeps the shit away.
All these chicken shits just googled stds and suddenly know everything

This is all you need to hear

This

Everyone in this thread is an idiot. At least half, if not more, of the population has oral herpes. If you've ever had a cold sore, congratulations, you have oral herpes. It's the most overblown disease ever.

OP here. Jeez, calm down guys. This is why I am asking /b for their opinion... Fine fine, no bareback shit.

Besides the moral issues, would I be safe with sex with if I use a condom? If not, are handjobs cool?

Yes, I am stupid. But at least I am trying to get advice.

this, 1000x this

he's not saying that though you idiot.

Genital herpes is a big deal.

Apparently 85% of people don't even know they have genital herpes
i say go for it
Get the good herpes before that shit evolves in 10 years and becomes mega herpes
by then you might have built up some immunity to it

don't do it man, condoms slip off. sometimes you only have one or two and one condom doesn't necessarily last one fuck period. So if you assume 1.5 condoms per 1 fuck period and fuck 2-4 times per night. etc etc

not to mention your gonna get carried away and put it in her ass or mouth etc etc

Sure man getting a handjob or 10 minutes of fucking is definitely worth a lifetime of herpes

>condoms slip off
How small is your cock?

Dude, your answer is do a Google image search for genital herpes

Thanks, but I have enough awareness of my cock for the condom to not come off and enough self control to not put it in her mouth or ass lol.

Anyone get herpes even with a condom and no active sores?

>20% men
>25% women
Wow why is herpes so fucking sexist?

#HerpeGap
#It's 2017

Op literally everyone is saying NONE OF IT is worth it, that's a fucking lifetime of herpes, at least have the decency to not fuck your friends wife

In sure it's been said already. Don't wanna waste time in your shit-tier Sup Forumsread, but KYS for even thinking about fucking a friends wife. You're a POS.

Don't listen to this faggot. Just buy a nice pair of waders and wear them while you are doing sexy fun time. The sexist herpes wont stand a chance against waders, condoms, and the fact that you are a man.

Here's my advice:
Don't fuck your friend's wife behind his back you fucking dumbass

oh shit just go for a prostitute instead, you will betraying your wife,getting herpes, betraying your friend when she tells him that she fucked with you and gave you herpes, then bounce back and you give your wife herpes.
I honestly dont think it is even copy pasta and youre a troll.
wich makes me Sad !

My advice: .09mm hollow point in your mouth within the next 10 minutes. Just cut to the chase.

Fine as long as their isn't a break out, I wouldn't worry about it. she'd know if she had a sore and you'd probably see it. Fuck her hard

It's pretty bad for babies at the time of birth, can be fatal apparently due to their baby immune system.