Méx v USA

How can amaerilards compete?

with a wall

6-0 incoming

Eeeeeh pu70!!!

Cant wait for americans to respond to this as though it's a funny "banter" post

OH SHIT
WILL MEJICO EVER RECOVER?

was more angling to start a Sup Forums flamewar.

Do people still trump has a chance of winning?

>Mexicans play two goalkeepers

>two goalkeepers
>underscore names
>cheeky giovani
man, is this shit or what

>Former Man Utd benchwarmer up top with former Arsenal flop
>9 other literal whos

With a coach that gives continuity to their players

Vela is Wengers best prospect

There is one they fear....

>those defenders

>that meme midfield

>everyone in mediocre form except borracho but he's in >MlelS so it doesnt count

>Osorio tactics

3-0 loss for us at Columbus bro. The amerilards are favorites anyway

who tf are we fielding for our CB pairing?
John Brooks + ????

Cameron is out

>who is carlos vela

is marquez legitimately still a good player? how in the fuck is he still starting for u guys. his inclusion makes that XI a complete fucking joke

He is. But hes old and he has been prone to injuries for some years now. I would prefer if we would give the place to a young guy (even if he makes mistakes).

He never delivers for the national team.

Mexico is even more obese than the US

Because he hasn't played when he was at his best you dumb shit. he is inform now

None of this is unreasonable.

no
Hillary will become the president of the United States of Bohemia

Mexicans are literally retarded. They think Guardado and Herrera are starters for Mexico.

I do have hopes for this shit. USMNT aren't playing really good and i really think this is the best team we can use. Please Osorio don't fuck this up.

In a traditional election, yes, but in reality I'd be surprised if trump wins 15 states. Or at least I hope.

¿Quée? They are starters and have been since, like 2013.
Now whether I'd like to have them start or not is another matter. Marco Fabian is playing really well, and I'd like him playing over either at the moment. Perhaps Guardado-Fabian-Jonathan midfield. We'll see.

>marquez
>dueñas

underrated post

someone post the amerilard lineup so I can have a laff

Knowing klinnsman

Windows, jones, Bradley, altishit, Bedoya, wood, beckerman, zardes, Howard, redline, maybe pulisic

>redline

Yedlin*

hagan un hilo de liga mx nenes

Probably Besler

They need to after the Chile game

>us
Ya gotta go back

>Lozano & Aquino ded
I think Isijara deserves a call up

If Mexico wins (as they should, even in Columbus) it's thanks to their quality players, but if they lose it's because of their shit foreigner, fancy-talking coach: JCO-07.

I can't wait for Mexico to just clean out the Hex so they can shut the fuck up about Osorio (and Trump) and the rest of us can get on with life. You're still not playing your 5th game in 2018.

The last 3 Euros were won with players that didn't involve themselves with the PL at the time. The last 3 World Cups were won with players that didn't involve themselves with the PL at the time. The past few CLs and ELs were not won, or even close to won, by PL teams. Stop the "they didn't do well in the eplel so they must be bad!!!" meme.

will there be a second game at the azteca?

haven't been keeping up with national team schedules.

>2 good strikers
>an old man
>no pulisic

Trump won't win NC. Nebraska will be split too

If you mean the home game against USA, yes, it will be in the Azteca. Maybe some other local games will be changed of venue but not that one

yeah figured, heard some stories from people who have made the away trip.

thinking of doing it myself.

Besler has always had great games vs Mexico. Him and Brooks are a better pairing than Brooks-Cameron imo.