DUDE DIVERSITY LOL

DUDE DIVERSITY LOL

I'm perfectly fine with both Ethan Hawke and Lee Byung Hun getting more work even if the masses will show up for Denzel and Pratt

This has to stop. It starts to be fucking ridiculous

Honestly as long as there's no women I'm fine

We could easily solve the feminist problem if all men united into being alpha Americanized conservatives instead of fighting each oth

They remade magnificent seven? And I don't mind diversity as long as its not Indians or anyone not people that are black, white, or east Asian

Werent niggers shot at sight by cowboys? But who cares about historic accuracy right?

yeah but...thing is....the West in the 19th century was pretty diverse; Blacks, Asians, Indians, Europeans, White Americans...everybody was there. So I'm totally ok with this.

Look on the far left

It's kind of a cool idea but it will probably be dumb

Rango remains the best recent western

Damn. There's a reason he's the smallest and way in the back then

Actually no. There really were lots of black and Mexican cowboys

no...I mean really, really no...like you just made that up no...lots of nigger were cowboys.

/Chinese too.
//just go read Lonesome Dove

It looks like a generic action movie rather than a western. I really like more westerns coming out again but if they are done like this then no thanks. Also this cast is terrible. Wallach, Brynner, Coburn, Mcqueen, Bronson...Compared to this just make it an original film rather then desecrating something good.

I hate children's animated movies generally, why should I watch Rango as a Western

>Mexican cowboys

yeah they taught everybody else to cowboy...

SNIPER!! HEADS DO

No, the west was a lot more liberal than the rest of America when it came to race. If you could cut it you were generally ok.

Wow, did they copy the style of "the hateful eight" for the poster?

>poor whites growing up with a white dominated film industry
>Think only whites were cowboys
>Think Chinese immigration wasnt a thing either.

Shit man, its been a rough couple of years for you guys now that you have to look around see that you aren't the only existing race on Earth. I'm so sorry.

I'm all for a more diverse cast but changing a character's race in a reboot is just plain lazy. Why not develop a character of a certain race?

its a "homage", you know, that thing your beloved director cuckoldino does constantly in every movie.

>poor whites growing up with a white dominated film industry
>white dominated film industry
>white
try again, my good goy.

That western open range with Kevin Costner is the best western of all time

Look at the original cast. They weren't going to get anybody as good as those guys. It should be an original film. Nobody who likes westerns is going to like this...they even have rap in the trailer.

Wyoming here. Fucking no, this is the most ridiculous thing I've read all week.

yup...especially pre-1880s.

>that's when the Irish flooded the place
>>fucking racist bog-paddies.

The west has always been the most diverse part of america, don't even know what the fuck are you complaining about this time

>(you)

No, John Wayne did. I don't get where this idea that Cowboys weren't a bunch of white guys is coming from.

so...they should all be Japanese?

Colorado here. Racist sounds like a cock-sucking sheep herder.

range war?

it's almost as if the people endlessly making these threads don't really have a problem with the accuracy of the films, but just get triggered by seeing non-whites
it really makes you think

>Iowan
>>draft dodger
>>>didn't like horses
>>>>USC bench-warmer

fuck me I'm triggered. well done senpai...

This DESU the Vaginal Jew is the worst

Bass Reeves was pretty cool. I saw a doc on him, and he's the epitome of righteousness.

What's it like in Wyoming? Do you own cows? How much is rent for a one bedroom apartment?

I was COMPLETELY okay with this.

The 7 don't have to be a gang of similar white guys. The point of the story is that the town is DESPERATE, they'll take ANYONE that's willing to help. A bunch of people that might hate each other is okay.

Not to mention Ethan Hawke back together with Denzel and the Training Day director. This might be good.

Then the trailer jumped the shark at GIRLPOWER.

Fuck that shit.

Surrealism.
Character design.

Literally one of the best movies of the decade, ILM needs to make more.

>but
>>but, but
>>>but, but, but...

historically gun-fighters were diverse...

>But who cares about historic accuracy right?

Considering this isn't a historical movie, no one should.

this

unless one of them is a raging faggot from San Fran this is not pandering

also the movie got the Denzel seal of approval, gonna watch it when it comes here

It isn't childish

The OK Marshals were hard-core.....

so were the 5th and 10th Cavalry....

OP tries to make a /poltv/ thread , gets BTFO

>I believe everything I read on Sup Forums

that blatant hateful eight poster ripoff

Blacks made up the majority of Cowboys.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how wrong this is...this may be the most wrong thing ever posted on Sup Forums...which puts it on the short list of wrongest things ever posted on the internet.

This lmao

I very highly doubt this

I didn't see muh GIRLPOWER beyond Haley "Premium Jennifer Lawrence" Bennett shooting something.

depending on the region....yep.

lots of Slav cowboy north of the snow-line. Guidos and Basques too.

It's false, they were mostly Mexicans. A lot of ex-slaves however did go West.

nation-wide they made up about 1/4 of all cowboys in the late 19th century.

Why would he have learned that on Sup Forums? Sup Forums unabashedly insists that the Wehrmacht was the most ethnically/racially diverse fighting force on the planet during WWII.

confederate-vets too...often times ended up working together.

not even that bad faggot

b8 nobody is this retarded

So who here watches Gunslingers on AHC? The one on Bass has a female historian that talks about the man with a glow in her eyes that speaks for itself.

Yeah, I too can't believe they only have one Asian when the original one had seven Asians.

I would love to see that movie.

An Asian in the Old West would've been lynched if he was anything but a cook, rail worker, or launderer.

WE

were cowboys which is 100% historically accurate in all aspects

I would love a movie about Bass Reeves or Thomas J.Smith. Smith was a man let that enforced the law using his fists against gun totting outlaws.

Audie is underrated

be gone potato.

who the hell has a problem with black cowboys / buffalo soldiers?

>weeb faggot is totally ok to get blacked

how surprising

the 10th were pretty bad-ass...

>Lee Byung Hun
Is he the first Korean actor transitioning to Hollywood? He's been getting roles lately. Good for him.

not if his grace the Emperor of the United States has anything to say about it..

We'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks, but we won't take the irish

Why does Sup Forums assume everyone born before 1900 was a zealous racist? Are they that bad at history?

Ya but those were samurai and as far as I know the old west only had one

If not outright racist, Asians were totally alien to the US in the 1800's and would be seen as interlopers taking jobs by willing to take lower wages.

There's been a few, he is the first who could easily be star material if they let a nigga fly, his acting is supreme

not really, the wild west had a labour shortage rather than a glut. Everyone could go out west and find something to do. White people literally got free land from the government if they promised to make it farmable in a decade. No one was jealous of the jobs Asians were left to do

I loved this flick.

then again...I also liked Ghost Warrior.

Hopefully he gets more lines.

They don't. At least not the way you mean it.

right, which is why the oldest big city in the western US doesn't have a 160 year old neighborhood with a lot of Asians.

Can't ethnically cleanse Chinese and other Orientals like the Native Americans.

why? they're all good actors. this is all pretend shit. i find it funny how posters here bitch about they'd rather their pretend fictions reflect their imbecilic homogeneous attitudes and views instead of embracing something outside their comfort zone. sounds like weak ass thinking to me.

bingo...lots of the violence and riots came later when large numbers of Easterners stated moving West.

em....why?

>Korean cowboy

How are they going to pull that off?

funny thing, i used to love watching those bad action movies that had diverse casts like the bruce lee movies, van damme ones, chuck norris, etc., where they'd all fight some threat or whatever. now people bitch about it because it's not realistic? wtf? when have action movies, shoot em ups, and westerns ever had any basis on reality? they're fantasies, just like this one. if there's any reason to bitch and complain it's the fact that Nic Pizzolatto co-wrote the screenplay. if it's lousy, we can finally put to rest him being a hack.

>That janky photoshop on the Indians arm.

I'm fine with the cast... they all seem to be decent actors. Will most likely watch it for Denzel and Hawke.

I like SJW reaction
>muh equality
>Daisy bitch got beaten and hanged in the end
>VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN MUH RAPISTS

>The Joke
>Your Head

Underrated post

I don't think that ever happened user, I think you enjoy creating that situation in your head because you get to create an objectively stupid group of people that you're better than.

>anything that has a black or minority actor is just labelled sjw trash nowadays

go back to your containment board, you beta nu-male alt right conservi-cuck

Texas is literally trying to change the history books in public school to diminish the impact slavery had on the country so yeah, most racists are stupid as fuck

We would've ruined our trade relation with China at the time if we murdered all the Chinese workers in the US.

The only fantastic element is having Denzel be the leader, but all the other aspects aren't that far from the reality. I mean if you watch the original Yul Brenner is obviously a foreigner, but the de facto leader. Also it's somewhat implied that Bronson is Mexican (he speaks spanish, the village kids only follow him around)