Devin ruben perez

devin ruben perez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc9S0LiGkHM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Underrated

He's up there with David J, Peter Hook, Simon Gallup, Jah Wobble. All those guys.

Marcel literally ruined his career and prevented DIIIV from getting BNM

Marcel has since vanished

they only ever got BNM in the first place because zach is friends with ryan schreiber. they're trash

Wasn't Marcel the one who ran and told Pitchfork Devin was saying faggot on here?

Unfortunately for you, no one gives a fuck what you think.

Is it me or is that you cant actually hear any singing in any of their songs. The instruments are so loud, you can barely even hear any voice. Not saying its a bad thing though, the music itself is better than the vocals.

I think that is kind of the point
The vocals are just another instrument to them.
Who the fuck cares about the lyrics in a Diiv song

I hope they have at least one more album in them

You got a problem?

I miss when he posted here, one of the best trips

They only got BNM because Zach was willing to take the heat for all the heroin he was busted with, which was in fact intended for the p4k/captured tracks elite, including Ryan Schreiber. Ask Chris Ott about it sometime, he can confirm it.

i miss him guys :( i miss his shitposting and all the cool stories about other p4k musicians and the sky serpents

Not a gigantic fan of DIIV but I really liked those threads Devin did.

The fact that he eventually got called out for calling someone a "nigger" when he himself is a fourth black is such bullshit. I mean, look at the man. Does he look anglo to you at all? He looks like Javier Bardem for fucks sake.

I actually remember having an exchange for him where I told him to watch out for bs media outlets that want to paint him as a racist for even being on Sup Forums. I guess he didn't 'play it safe' enough. Not that I agree with his condemnation whatsoever.

I miss him.

The good news is you can friend him on normiebook where he's a complete memelord. He'll even respond to messages if you DM him.

I'm black and don't really care when people say nigger, especially on Sup Forums. At worst it just makes the speaker come off as a massive tryhard

I wish he didn't catch flack for it but it takes a certain level of social ineptitude to not understand that anything iffy you say on the internet that's tied to your name will come back to fuck you at a point.

Hope it hasn't discouraged him from posting here in the future though

Pretty sure Cole told him he was out of the band if he did.

He did post after the blow up though...he didn't make any threads but I've seen his trip on here since then

Cole is such a faggot.
His Kurt Cobain LARPing drives me up the wall.
You're 33 years old for fucks sake.

His father is black though

i was going to send him a friend request tho, but i'm just afraid he's going to reject it

Why would you be afraid of that.

That doesn't make sense. Oshin got BNM and was released before Cole got caught with drugs.

This is a lie. Where the fuck did you hear that from?

Literally who?

Famous Yugioh player.

Literally who?

Famous for 4 consecutive activated trap cards, which resulted in the famous upset now known as "The Frog Man Incident".

Literally who?

Holy shit, what cards were they?

the H was for ryan (according to ott at least) but the reason they get an insane amount of p4k coverage is just because zach and ryan are good buddies. same with bradford cox and james murphy

None of this is true and Ott is just jealous faggot that he never made it as a musician.

Yes, Marcel asked Devin for an interview for his blog, Devin said fuck off, Marcel got mad and sent Devin's posts off to Pitchfork and Vice

sexism-in-music.tumblr.com

Marcel made this and Pitchfork referenced it as if its a legit active Tumblr

Literally only made to post a few things on Devin then never used agajn

Top fucking kek marcel. Seriously what a generic tumblr title and they ate it all up. Also reminder that DIIV is for plebs (devin is based though)

all i said was that zach and ryan are friends, which they are, dev even said so when he posted here dumb dumb

Guys Cole did a cover of AlexG and it's really good. Check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc9S0LiGkHM

Yeah, he was fun. i talk to him on twitter sometimes.

So is he out of rehab now or what

>covering a song by a guy nearly ten years younger than you
Time to end it, zachary

I like how he plays bass

yeah, I think so, because they have a tour or something going on, or maybe to starts later in the year.

Meanwhile, Marcel posts hillarious Tweets and runs a famous music site...I sense just a littleeeee bit of jealously in this thread

wow....... you dobn't even follow him baka

you're alright, marcel.

nobody talks about him anymore. he had his 15 minutes of fame.

>implying he's not getting bitches left and right

It all started with this one, the rest is history

Cole was having a huge sjw whinge on twitter when this happened.
Dev said he was almost fired, so I mean it kind of goes without saying if he does it again he's fucked.