Did they not know what a plot was?

did they not know what a plot was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJsIn4UttPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing wrong with the plot.

Do you?

You want me to explain the plot to you? Did you fall asleep during the movie grandpa?

>plot is silly Nipponese interpretation of Western cults
>horror themes are just cut and pasted psychology 101 memes

DESU they didn't have much to work with. It's still not the worst video game movie.

Fuck off autist, that was a decent horror flick.

Any time the nurses or pyramid head show up outside of the game silent hill 2 is a sign the writers are incompetent

yeah because there was none

>clusterfuck about her daughter being 3 people and for some reason evil for being burned alive and then keeping all the people who burned her alive alive in an alternate reality.
>also the worst fucking ending right after an epic killing all the wicked people getting their comeupance with the main character stuck in silent hill and then then it cuts to a shot of a bush.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJsIn4UttPo

>mfw silent hill cutscenes from the game were better

>It's still not the worst video game movie
what are you trying to say?

Why adapt the plot of the first movie instead of Silent Hill 2? Such a wasted opportunity.

Well this is true, but you accidently posted the Silent Hill poster, not Silent Hill 2, so it's probably going to make you look like a fool.

>LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS
>THE PLOT WAS A CLUSTER FUCK

yeah, well trolling is a art.

Have your nurse explain it to you slower this time you fucking retard.

no fuck off with that
to literally anyone else besides silent hill fanboys who didn't watch some game theory video about silent hill's super deep meaning they're just spooky monsters to everyone else.
no normal person in the audience would have been like
>"wait how can they have a monster that's pyramid head if it doesn't symbolize james grief about raping a cactus as mentioned briefly in a note in silent hill 2? that just doesn't make any sense."

>Silent Hill 2 exists
>hates silent hill 1
OP should suck on a dick, but obviously he's too busy sucking the balls.

I'm saying that it has flaws but it's no Mario Bros or Street Fighter

>Town burns kids alive because theyre a fucking nutty cult
>It goes wrong and one kid survives when a cop busts them
>Kid is burned beyond belief but hangs onto life
>Demon offers her power in order to exact revenge
>Ghosts the town to a pocket dimension, the few survivors use the church as a safehouse, where the demon has no power
>Demon creates a child in order to bring useful mother figures to the town in order to manipulate and achieve its goals

Its not high art, but its not without a plot either.

>LE EPIC PYRAMID HEAD SHOWS UP AND TOTALLY LIKE MAKES CHAINS FLY AND STUFF

flick was trash

You know, I've had people explaining the plot to me for over a decade but I never gave a shit so I would always forget. But wow, that actually makes sense

a challenger for the title appears.

wait where was the demon?
that would make it make more sense

say what you will, its still unironically the best live action videogame movie that has ever come out

they should put this greentext in the end credits

Did you forget about me?

it's a beautiful looking dark fantasy with a weird complicated plot hole thing about some characters daughter.

RIP Silent Hill ;_;7

Mortal Kombat is stills the best, hun

It was like 2005 dude they didn't invent the plot yet why do you think old movies suck so hard.

The plots basically the same thing as the game. The fuck you on?

The fuck are you on?