How the hell do I make my screen on my computer show up wide screen on my TV via RGB cable?

How the hell do I make my screen on my computer show up wide screen on my TV via RGB cable?

Bueller?

restart your pc while its connected

Fuck it i just watch it like this

TV aspect ratio?

This size

>via RGB cable
why?

Hdmi

>go to nvidia ctrl center
>choose connected device
>set to fullscreen or manually to 16:9 aspect ration

Oh fuck. You might be onto something

get on my level. this is a DG-757 LED projector. its lamp lasts 20,000+ hours and it's true 1280x768. it's pretty cheap now on amazon and the lamp costs 40 bucks, not 200. it's bright as fuck, only uses 90w and i run it 12 hours a day. it simply uses an rgb cable.

my idea is that it's your tv. the computer should be able to see what resolution it's plugged into. i'm doing the same thing you are.

Dafuq?

this is really the only non retarded fag in this thread . gz bro
curious , why below HD ?

Yeah it might be my TV it's an old hi Tachi. It has a separate box for the controls for the TV. It's at least 10 years old and was $3,500 brand new

Fuck. Input 1 and input 2 is doing the same thing when I connected via HDMI

I don't know why but when I disconnected the HDMI from the computer and plugged it back in it worked exclamation point

Heres proof it happened

Oh boi. Hes gonna fuck her

Is that natty ice? Jesus fuck thats nasty. Fucking deg, you'll get no help from me

Sorry to bother you mr beverage connoisseur. Go drink a 120 minute dogshithead

wut

Your PC doesn't have RGB out so it will never work. However since you have an HDMI out on your PC you got lucky.

There are nig rig ways of making it happen without HDMI, RGB, or DVI out via 3rd party splitters. Not worth the effort at that point just get a new monitor.

So you don't know what good beer is and you talk shit about my daily cheapo 30 pk?

Fuck him Scotty if he was a better boxer he'd still be alive

Wat?