How Young Is To Young?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dance-teacher-caught-naked-bed-9621661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too young?

>inb4 the same shitty "debate"

Need pics to judge

It depends on the laws of the land.
One either abides, or faces consequences.

If weighs more than a water jug

Here we go again for some good old discussion. I say 3 years younger then your age. But if it's a hook up, 18+ homies

unless youre rich, then you can do whatever you want and get off scott free

How long is a piece of string?

old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

Pics Of The Youngest Possible That It Will Fit

old enough to go to the store, old enough to get bread

Grass on the field, play ball! This also applies if the mow the lawn.

Something like this full of water, thats the ideal measure

if the age is off the clock, they're gonna get the cock

That's a good point.
Unless social pressure is greater.
See the case of Roman Polanski.

If their age is on the clock, they're ripe for the cock.

Personally, anything below 20 is just weird if you're in your late 20s/early 30s.
But if you're below 21, I'd say the lowest you can go and still retain a shred of decency is 16.

That's a good rule of thumb.

it doesn't matter
no one, of any age, is willing to be with any of the obese neckbeards ITT

The rule is (for adults at least):

Half your age + 8

ie: a 40yo can date a 28 yo etc

Roman Polanski and R Kelly apparent do whatever they want

for sex? 18.

for marriage? half your age plus 7 years

If she's gone through puberty, she is ready for intercourse.

I wouldn't take my advice though, I usually just rape women thanks to the low down bartenders here who are cool and like being tipped a lot.

Vola

seriously this

>never posted before, just a lurking newfag

and not even an hr ago
your point?

Yeah, that sounds like a good system.

Prolly have one tomorrow too

Who is the girl?

Quads.
Triple dubs.

Check

Them.

Actually I think that is the opposite of an actual decent rule.

13 is gray area. 14 is fair game. So fair that the age of consent in some european countries is 14.

Cash me outside how bou dah?!

As long as they can pee they are old enough for me.

O-Okay, office. You've proven your point with dubs and quads.

greentext

For me im 36 anything below 24

half your age + 7. damn these rules i'm 43 fuck'n nuts over a hot little 24.

How do you report people on here? Rape isn't funny. Idc if this person is joking or not. I'll call the police if someone doesn't respond to me on how to report this guy.

Go for it. It is legal and she has a developed enough brain to give consent

If you grew up poor you'd know the opposite is true, as long as both parties are poor no one could care less

hurrr

1-800-CYBER-POLICE

Truthfully it depends on how it would feel. Reception is everything. A fair share of orgasm is key regardless of age.

get out -_-

trick question op, there's no such thing

If you have to ask yourself if she's to young to fuck then she's to young to fuck

If her age ain't on the clock, she's old enough for cock.

This.

nice quads. this pic is amazing as well.

3 years ? Underage confirmed

seriously, fuck'n around, with you guys. she talks all this shit to me... worlds apart! wish i had her age or she'd have mine tho.

kys

Shut up, asshole.

I've only raped one girl. She was passed out behind a bar in this little closed off wood fencing area. People were walking past and I was nervous as fuck but I went through with it. I came inside of her and spent the next several months always staring at my door wondering if I'd ever get v&d or if my door would get kicked in.

It's been a few years. I think I'm alright

except public pressure did nothing in that case, because the jews are all ruling and the laws do not apply to them. fucking pleb scum

I am 33, dating a 19 yo. It's fun.

This guy gets it.

>The skin is still silky smooth and soft
>They haven't started consuming as many cocks as they possibly can (which usually happens in the mid 20s)
>They're still fun, wild and not shallow and vapid like women in their 20s

Dating in your late 20s fucking sucks. Every woman you meet is practically the same person and they always have 5 other guys they're talking to or fucking. They start taking less care of their skin and that silky smooth and baby soft feeling starts to turn leathery or kind of flaky.

Teens is the way to go.

If Polanski did not flee, he'd still be in prison today.

I've fucked a few passed out sluts at university makes me nut quicker

Them curves. I'd love to wrestle her to the ground.

ad5eg8x4

Kek

Depends on how natured they are. If there's grass on the pitch...

If she can dodge a wrench, she can dodge a ball.

Its quiet

Little Vicky anyone

Can they cut their own food?

My nigga.

Go on

Old enough to count, old enough to mount

This past December I was going through a tote of old hard drives I had from 1999-2004.
Plugged one in.
Opened the desktop folder.
Opened the "stuff" folder
Opened the "pr0n" folder
>>Mfw those filenames

The Internet was so much different back then.

13.5 is lowest I'd go. By that age nearly all girls are physically ready. Some earlier, but not all.

Fuck you and your "rules". I'll do whatever the hell I want. I'll fuck an 18 year old at 60 and won't give two fucks about what you or the other losers think. I'll have a vasectomy by then too so I'll nut right into her pussy and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it.

I promptly cached all the files to a dead drop.

Dubs and I'll give the coordinates

So fucking hot

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dance-teacher-caught-naked-bed-9621661

Going to jerk off thinking about this later.

You've obviously never fucked an 18 year old. You don't have a choice to nut anywhere else.

Thats not true, prosecutors love putting people with no money in jail. It makes them feel important and a person with no money is an easy win. He doesnt give a fuck if you fucked some 16 year old trailer trash and her parents were ok with it, those who enforce the law only care about themselves.

Her enthusiasm was nice, but she was too damn young and probably mentally damaged for life. Pedofilia is wrong, predatory and damaging. a 13.5 year old consenting girl on the other hand.. Is just inexperienced.

Imagine for a moment everything we have learned from this story.

>the 38 & 15 year old women had lesbian sex previously
>This wasn't their first encounter

Had they not been caught, this relationship could have continued for months or perhaps even years until either of them broke it off.

Lets assume the above scenario took place. Would the 15 year old be psychologically damaged? I would argue no. I would argue it's precisely the demonetization of such relationships and the blind passion for which people shame others with is the primary cause for any psychological trauma for the younger party.

It is in essence the exact same thing as parents/society shaming a young gay person 100 years ago for being gay.

I'm not gay, but did go through an experimental phase when I was a young boy with other boys. My mom caught us one time and freaked out as if we had done something gravely wrong. There was no talking to about sexuality or that it was ok, it clearly was "You did something extremely bad".

Another story I remember is this 13 year old kid was sexually experimenting with a 9 & 10 year old girl, they were caught giving him a blowjob.

Instead of a stern talking to or sort of explanation as to why that was wrong, the mothers of the girls freaked out saying their daughters were raped and called the cops.

Parents these days are children, running to the teacher after recess to tattle on little jimmy.

this is actually the only truly correct answer.

so if id be 14 id have to hit on 15 year olds?

Whatever age is below legal in your country

Realistically I'd say about 13, that's when girls are still going thru puberty and there would be a high risk of medical problems if they had a child.

In sweden we have a saying "det som inte bär blöja går att töja"
Which translates to "what doesn't wear diapers are strechable"

my girlfriend was 16 when i met her. i was 22. not that bad, but it was hard to say no haha. sometimes they are just to damn sexy. i gues 14-15 would be my limit. only because some girls at that age dont look it at all

POST PLZ

Soooooo... you cant fuck grannys then?

15, Officer

Good volas around?

16 is a good age
1 year above the age of consent I'm good fam

What ages did you faggots get?

Underrated

i got 16 but since its North America they're extra cucked here and tacked on some bullshit "its 16 but the other person has to be within 5 years to be legal" bullshit.

moar