Sup guys i'm a miserable faggot and have given up on life

sup guys i'm a miserable faggot and have given up on life

also, drinking / alcohol thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hOIEkgJUqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

211 is God

there is no evidence to suggest that is not correct, my friend

now c'mon, i know there are some other hopelessly lonely faggots drinking alone on a sunday night

Shit we got this. Let's go till we die?

At what point did you give up?

thank you bro i dont think i have enough tho

god damn i should have bought more fuck

i would really like that to happen though

i gave up when i realized that my nose is too crooked and my teeth are a bit too flawed to ever reproduce with a truly desirable woman

in other words, i bowed out honorably

i think it is honorable, yet i still feel sad about it, because i occasionally still fall in love with women

knowing that i can never have them, just as a fact of science, makes it easier to accept though

thank you for asking that question though, i'm pretty drunk, and willing to talk all night

Sorry bro

Red wine b/ro

So basically you gave up on life because you exaggerately put up pussy on a pedestal and can't see their fucking bullshit of them being fucking leeches?

Pathetic

good pick man, how's life?

i like to drink wine every now and then, usually end up spilling it though, cause i always buy the big package

as a result, my carpet is red. doesn't particularly bother me

pic relate : drank the entire thing in one sitting, spilled about two glasses probably

well who cares, i was drunk and it was nice, i recommend it

by "life" i meant reproduction, i still enjoy myself quite a bit, accepting that i'll never pass on my shitty genes

thanks for being an angry tryhard, tho

Life would be great without women bro

Same except I recently decided to stop drinking almost three days ago and its not that bad. Thinj I'm gonna start again at exactly 72 hours but sobriety is actually kind of nice. It's gonna be delicious german beer.

Russian Standard.

nice my brother, i actually did not drink for 2 weeks and 3 days recently (i swear on my mother)

the first drink after that was better than the first time i ever had my dick sucked, far better

u live in russia?

What I'm drinking now, big package is good. A box lasts me 1-2days. Life is not good I'm in a rut but I feel like I'm working to make it better day by day

Forgot image

No, Korea. It's a long story.

211 tastes like vomit

if you want a cheap beer that doesn't suck entirely, get PBR

or Tecate, if you don't mind spending a bit more

well i hope you keep your optimism and dig your way our of that rut my friend

the way out of mine is long, and the slope is very steep

wow, Korea. i'm sorry. tell us about Korea?

thanks for the regards, but that hipster bullshit is still much less economical than 211

yes, i did the math

dude if you're drinking alone, who cares if its considered hipster bullshit?

Best whisky i'v found for decently cheap. currently drunk on it. Life is good.

Nice dude did it get any easier at any point during that time? I'm at aomething like 60 hours now and I'm enjoying how it feels but there's also a part of me that feels like I'm suffocating and I desperately need to drink to breath too lol. Also my emotions are a little more pronounced in either direction.

just trying to save you money my friend, no harm meant

ya know what man, fair point, life ain't bad

It's pretty nice actually. People take some time to warm up to you as a foreigner but if you're polite they're happy to reciprocate, and money talks. Food is good but often spicy, lots of garlic and red pepper. Alcohol is cheap but very weak. Transportation is good and also cheap but often very crowded, to the point you can miss a train at certain times of day, In Seoul anyway. Cab drivers north of Seoul dislike foreigners. If you like hiking and talking to old people this is the place for you. There is an old man that plays a saxophone for tips on a mountain near where I live. Nice man, doesn't talk much, drinks a lot. It's a good place worth a visit.

i didn't think you meant harm, i just personally can't stand the taste of normal 211

that being said, this shit is pretty good

>just got a job at pizza place in mall
>have only been working 4 hour shifts so far, pathetic
>half of coworkers can barely speak english
>get call for little caesars down the street from my house for interview
>worked for little caesars for 2 years as delivery driver in my old town
>going to probably work at little caesars again as a crew member since this one doesn't deliver

Wow. I am literally going nowhere in my life. I am probably going to be going back to little caesars again. it's like an endless cycle. i need to go back to school, but i'm in too much debt now.
I am probably going to start drinking again once i get off probation. Right now all i can do is read these threads in envy.

that was the most accurate description of USA i haeve ever read

i don't know whether to think you are from USA or if you are a foreigner

Because that is the exact experience you will have whether you are born here or not

will CNN report this? no they won't

they'll say we're racist

Skyy vodka. Made in San Fran, delightful, and the blue bottle is heavy enough to bash your neighbor's downs syndrome kid, so then the state kills you for free.

LOL MY BROTTHER
i picture you lying on the ground, in the yard, outside the party, slamming an empty SKYY bottle into some cry fucking annoying kids head

i love you brother, hope that fucking faggot kid is dead

any response on this?

I can see where you're coming from, America is very similar. I have been to Texas and Washington. Texas is much better, warm and people are very nice. A town called West has lots of Czech but they seem to not be aware that's what they are. Very good food and the driving is easy. Marvelous liquor stores, it's a like department store for alcohol. Washington is pretty to look at but horribly depressing. Weather is too wet and the drivers are embarrassingly bad. Food is also bad and over priced.

There's three of them laying about and one's wearing the broken bottle end like an eyeglass funnel. Dumb ass, it's not a microscope!

Then make a tard train, putting ass to face to feed a slick rope through them. Buy another Skyy disaster at liquor store. Hang tard pinatta ornament from tree branch.

it's wrong to say that i don't like America, i do like America, i just like only Canada not USA

keep going with that scene bro, that's theatrical

hey faggot
That's what I drank. Glad i'm not the only one.
You're not a homeless, black dude, posting from an obamaphone right?

With new Skyy, invite other downies from local center to smash strung downie ornamental toy. Lay on ground slurping San Fran vodka.

this post will go severely undereated

With mouthful of new Skyy, pull tard decoration from tree and swing around in circles, aiming first tard at liquor store window. Smash! More Skyy!

i dont get it, but hey, lets bump

You're a selfish and self-centered faggot. You think what you do to yourself only affects you. Go to a meeting and be of use to society.

thanks man, but my parents already know i'm a piece of shit

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure would be nice if we could legalize weed

Drinking is probably the last thing you should be doing.

(OP)
To give up on life is to never again play goosestringdowniepinata baseball for more booze. And that's unacceptable, fag.

I've been sober for 151 days now. Trust me brother. I went to rehab for 84 days and now live in a sober living environment. Wallowing in self pity is a path to self destruction. I know how much pain you must be in. Alcoholism never gets better, only worse.

>go to a meeting

Cultist faggot

>2017
>not euphoric
Are you even enlightened?

Lol i dont wanna disrespect you man but god damn you are a self-righteous faggot

i dont give a shit if you wen without alcohol for any number of days

can you report on your life being better?

can you report on your life being improved?

no. you can't

life is still shit.

brb i'm getting more alcohol

But sometimes better? Then worse? But then better. Praise Jesus!

why do you think that? its my only hope for happiness, even if it is false and shortly lived

Jesus made water into wine. And then had a 12way with Mary Mag (he watched, fapping).

My life is better now that I am sober, yes. It's not self-righteousness more as self respect. I care about myself and others enough to not use or drink, because if I did, I would be a useless, miserable faggot. Like you.

It's an illusion of a solution.

Groan. Too many meetings with too many trite sayings does not help those of us who think for ourselves.

youtu.be/6hOIEkgJUqk

Then drink up.

Mike, is that you?

yea, it is me

is that you too, Mike?

314?

Florissant?

Nvm 218 thought you were a guy I used to work with.

it's fine man, a bump is a bump

i wanna find old friends too

This swill is exclusively for niggers and white trash.

trash doesn't pill bills