This is my first post on Sup Forums and I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some dubs...

This is my first post on Sup Forums and I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some dubs. I don't exactly know what they are, but I know they're held high around here. Thank you Sup Forums.

Did I get the dubs?

Stop now

Here... take my dubs.

Yes, you got the dubs.

As in stop while I'm ahead? Because I got the dubs, right?

fuck outta here

Thank you, I really appreciate it, some people on the internet can be so mean sometimes.

nice GET

Does that mean he got the dubs?

kys newfag, go to reddit trash

what the fuck you got the dubz

Rollings

I love and respect myself so I will not commit suicide. Also, could you please link me to this reddit? It seems like the people would be nicer there.

Roll

This is a shit thread. Unless dubs, abandon forever

Well, I think this is a pretty neat thread that brings a diverse range of individuals together to solve the mystery of dubs.

I am rolling, whatever that means. I would really like some of the dubs.

Does posting a picture help with the dubs?

It looks like I will keep on posting until I get the dubs. Could someone please inform me when I do?

No one has told me yet. Please don't be pulling my leg this means a lot to me.

You newfags. Take these dubs and get the fuck off my board.

Thank you for the dubs, but I'm afraid that I'm not queer or new. As a 33 year old man I expect more respect from people. Also, I would like to inform you that this is my board. I posted the original picture so you have no rights stealing it from me.

Okay, farewell fellow friends of Sup Forums. My quest for dubs has ended. It has been fun, but there is no point in continuing if the task is impossible. Goodbye.