Does anyone else make Sup Forums references to normies and they look at you like "huh...

Does anyone else make Sup Forums references to normies and they look at you like "huh?" and you don't know if you should say it was a internet reference?

Worst one I've ever said said was remove kebab to a friend who thought middle east is a shithole. Now he calls camel jockeys kebabs.

kek

sometimes ill say 'fucking normies i swear' especially around my boss since we work in a very 'niche' industry that normies just dont really get.

he started saying it himself after someone laughed when he told him what his job was.

I use Sup Forums slang and other [s4s]tier memes irl
I have to explain the whole thing to em. Don't remember anything specifically, but I remember the shame of having to explain it.

>s4s

so basically you just do baby talk

"You go on that Chan site user? Oh my gosh isn't that place for, like, pedos and weirdos?"

One time I chatted with this girl who was a friend of a friend in 9th grade and we were talking about Murphy's law and I was like: Haha r34 am I rite?

Fucking kill me

Kek, I mean not really. But yes at the same time.
I sometimes check trips in my head.

Ugh, I hate that. But yeah there's always some bastard saying that, fucking normies!
Although my friends are fine with it, they weren't bugged by it. Some didn't even know what Sup Forums is.

>implying you get trips

Phone numbers and shit like that mate.
My zil code has trips

Zip* sorry

well what is it you do

>2017
>implying every normie and their mother isn't already shitposting on Sup Forums

Who the fuck talks in person like they do on the internet?

I've had people sprinkle internet speak into conversation and it's always a hard cringe. OP and people like OP are faggots as usual.

Get off my board normieeeeeeeeee

saturday, my sister was eating my casserole i made for myself and asked if she wanted some. she said no so i was like "fine, suit your self" and left the kitchen to eat it in the living room. Five minutes i came back to put the dirty dish in the sink and see her eating parts of the casserole. I then got in a crab position screamed "REEEEEEEEEEEE! NORMIE GET OUT!" She then burst out laugh and said that her middle school classmates were saying that to her teacher the other day.

fuck, mess up the story. that another reason why you should read over your post before posting it.
I meant to say i made a casserole for myself, no that sister part

Fucking normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also, /this

LoL
>crab position
That's funny

I once said "for you" to someone when he called someone else a big guy.

That's about it.

Imagine saying some offensive shit like calling someone autistic and they turn out to be autistic.

Also once heard a girl I was talking to go "REEEEEEEEE" and I was like "ah. You browse chan?" And she was like "what? No." Fucking noped and shut the fuck up about it after that.