Cutting thread

Cutting thread

Do you cut? If you don't, you're not allowed to post in this thread. Post music to cut to, tips, cutting tools etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w
youtube.com/watch?v=pOoXEXa36sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol I'm not 14 you useless faggot

fucking what

stop that

ok?

thanks dude i was worrying about you

for real

pls don't. try hard for your friend user.

As faggoty as it sounds, I've cut a tonne to Hurt - Nine Inch Nails. That, and Midland - Drinking Problem.

How do y'all deal with the initial tear of the skin? That's what pusses me out. I usually have to do quick swipes as deep and fast as possible, but I kind of want to draw it out.

>Post music to cut
kek, like death metal and shit ?

more along the lines of black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

Cutting is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
If you want to fucking kill yourself then you do it
I don't see how people get the pleasure out of cutting their skin

nah i'm a grown ass man, not a 15 year old middle class white girl with daddy issues

i used to fuck a cutter. i didnt feel sorry for her at all and fucked her relentlessly

try cutting that big vein near your neck

I cut myself to Barney's "I Love You" to help me escape the fact that no one has ever loved me...

Seek help. There are better ways to deal with your emotions.

Can I post here? I have clinical depression but I don't cut myself because I'm not some stupid faggot.

Did you even read the OP, you worthless, miserable piece of shit

AHAHAHAHAHAH emo cunt an hero already. Without the hero part you useless retard

How about you cut your fucking throat open.

I used to cut along my penis
It made me feel so good
Now I cut around my neck
I like the stares strangers give me

itt: faggots, faggots, faggots everywhere. Faggots here, faggots there faggots faggots everywhere. faggots near faggots far, faggots faggots in my car. Sam I am I do not want green eggs and ham. because of the faggots near this land.

That post is making me thirsty for bleach

cut for this song it really gets feeling so pain

youtube.com/watch?v=pOoXEXa36sU

Yeah I read it. I just think you're gay.

how much money do you charge to suck dick? faggot

Wow!! If you look carefully, you can see the word 'nintendo' written in scars.

I cut my wrists. I love looking at my blood. the dark color is so beautiful. i told this girl I liked her but she already had a boyfriend so I went home and started cutting myself it made me feel so much better

I always thought the exact same thing but some shit happened one day and I decided "fuck it I'll try it" and I completely understand why people do it now. I just don't really know how to explain it.

Shitty coping skills. You could be doing things that actually help SI like exercising, playing instruments, going in nature, being social ect. People cut because physical pain trumps out emotional pain as a way to escape. Try switching to healthier alternatives.

>OMG i thought i was crazy

i am seeing the exact same thing....LOL

I don't cut and I'm posting in this thread.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A FUCKING CHAIR!?!!??!

I don't cut. Fuck you

guys i want to start cutting
where do i start

Your gay lole
only 12 year old girls cut

At the throat.
Seriously though, why would you wanna start cutting? It's like wanting to be an alcoholic or wanting to be addicted to smoking. It's fucking dumb. I get it if you're stuck in the behavior but wanting to be stuck there is nothing short of retarded

your throat

Bro I used to cut when I was a teen (12 years ago) it might seam to solve something at the time but it really doesn't. I don't even remember a single reason why I cut, all I have is the scars and no memory of why I put them there. In the adult world when others see the scars they make assumptions about you, even if they have known you for some time. I'm not one to say it's stupid because I did it when I was younger but I would say it's not worth it. It solves nothing, try to fix the problems that make you want to cut.

Cutting is for queers

because i want attention

I don't cut. Fuck you. I do what I want. Try heroin. Ain't no feeling like no feelings at all.

Cutting is for loser kids who had daddy issues and think their situation was unique.

Congrats on permanently scaring your body. No one thinks you're cool for doing it

man the sheer joy i get from cutting is euphoric i cut everyday i have lines from my wrists all the way up to my shoulder

bump
this thread is so interessting

up the road, never across the street.

Lmao that literally describes my ex. Was a pleasure fucking her and having her call me daddy until later on I'd catch her locked up in her bathroom cutting herself and having a breakdown over stupid shit that happened.

Iris-goo goo dolls
Where ya at -future
Its been a while-staind
Big poppa-biggie
New fav is draco by future

why cut? to show your degeneracy on the outside?

bump for cutters