If you could go back in time, just once, and watch one movie again for the first time... which movie would you pick?

If you could go back in time, just once, and watch one movie again for the first time... which movie would you pick?

sure as fuck wouldnt be fight club

what would you prefer

Lion King...

Fellowship of the Ring

gayniggers from outer space

Django Chains

Star Wars

Kill Bill

The Sixth Sense is the only correct answer.

Revolver, Watchman. And maybe all of Nolan's.

Name?

I gotta say, every Nolan movie is an amazing first watch.
But no replay value.

Crank

The Usual Suspects

pic related

I want to get heavily traumatized by a movie once again.

The Mist before I found out how it ended. That ending would have been rad as fuck if it had never been spoiled for me.

Se7en.

You threaded your own thread OP

the dark knight, so i can walk out on it again

American Psycho

That scene is really goat.

TDKR just to see the big guy on the big screen.

this

Pulp Fiction
just because I watched it so many times that the movie is ruined for me to the point that actually sitting down and watching the whole thing is chore since I can just run through the whole thing in my head. there is nothing new to enjoy about it or any different ways of looking at it. its like the only way to enjoy it again is to watch it for the first time again

This, but I'd want it to be the extended edition so I can get lost for like 2 hours 40 or whatever.

Tough one...

Jaws because it truly did make me afraid to go into the water.

>Swimming pools at night without a light.
>Lakes
>The ocean when you can't see through the water or you when snorkeling and you get to point where it just drops off into the dark abyss.

But you would know the ending already since you have seen the other two movies retard

End Of Evangelion

I'd like to go back and see TDKR and enjoy the suspenseful opening scene before you meme fags ruined it.

Watching The notebook for the first time aged 20 got my feelings going again and I managed to sort my life out (pussy/money/travel)

love was better than expected, and I definitely enjoy cuddles more than I would have ever known.

why'd I go back in time to watch a fucking movie that already watched? going back in time won't make your memory disappear, retard. In that case why don't you just erase your memory and then watch the movie nowadays? why would you need to go back in time you fucking moron?

Maybe you should go back in time and suck my fucking dick, you cuck

Maybe mulholland drive, the part where it suddenly goes from dream world to real world made me feel some interesting emotions

pure kino scene

American Beauty is only good on the first viewing. If you watch it a second time, the first viewing is retroactively ruined.

But it's not good enough to waste a time machine trip on.

So I'd say... fuck you, it's Mad Max Fury Road.

Jurassic Park

Every movie that i love now, i hated the first time :'(

Step Brothers
I will never laugh like that again

I had absolutely no idea what it was gonna be, just saw it with a few buddies on a whim. One of the best theater experiences I've had

Barry Lyndon. My (now ex) wife introduced me to that wonderful film.
I miss those days very much.

7 samurai
Made me sad