Feels thread, last one 404'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdAXw9ZkwJo
youtube.com/watch?v=JezYqLwRBWE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xUEg2WxGqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss you too bro

ill contribute a bit

I think you made a mistake, user. You meant to post a feels image but posted cringe.

GUESS I'LL DUMP A FEW

Who's sad

kek, shoulda used the app that lets you save pictures without taking screenshots

Just found out tonight that an ex girlfriend who I occasionally keep in contact with as friends got married. I don't know how long she has been married or when it happened. All previous texts from her have alluded to she is still single and lives with her mother.

I know she doesn't owe it to me to tell me and I'm not upset, just shocked. Thought we were better friends than that. I texted her tonight and asked but no response yet... It shows unread.

Obviously, out of respect for her new marriage, I'm going to have to tell her we should cease communication. Neither I nor her would do anything but I just wouldn't want my wife to be texting old boyfriends.

Just confused more than anything.

Damn... My life...

Cringed so hard

i miss my Jenny. you could'n even ever understand how much i loved you.

feelsbadman...

>Be 4
>Get cat after begging forever
>Cat is 8 months
>Love this cat so much
>Cat never scratches me
>Cat hates everybody else because cat but loves me for some reason
>FF to now
>Cat is getting older
>Cat knows
>Cat is now 18
>Cat can't walk
>Cat can't meow
>Cat can barely even drink
>I don't know what to do man, I can't live without this cat

youtube.com/watch?v=LdAXw9ZkwJo

This song did me a lot of favors. Send this to a Sup Forumsro falling on hard times.

True, why would anyone feel bad for him. It feels relieving that one OP wasn't full of shit atleast

is there sauce to this? Like a vid or something?

this is pretty much all I got. hope y'all have a better day tomorrow. I hope it gets better but... so far, at least for me it hasn't

Give him/her the best cat day ever. Take cat to an aquarium. A cat cafe (if you can find one). If not, throw a cat party. Give cat a bunch of new toys. Make sure the cat is the happiest cat ever. And when it falls asleep after the best day of its life, give it its final dream and take the cat to the vet.
Keep cats favorite toy and make a necklace or something out of it.

That way... Cat will always be with you. Forever.

just my pasta man, no sauce. it's from another 3:00 soul.

shit meant for you.

Hope you see this. Cat deserves it. Every cat should have their day.

OP here. I saw it. Don't know what to say.

"OP here" lmao

OP here.
Poop.

You'll figure things out. Let things be natural, or do this as an idea. Either way, cats not going anywhere. Cat will be with you forever.

Do I have to send proof to show you who the REAL OP is

yeh i'll post some feels.

I feel bad because i never have money.

i can never buy meals from restaurants.

Sometimes i can't afford dinner.

I stopped going to shopping centers becauase why bother, i can't afford any of the shit in the windows.

I don't bother pursuing relationships because i wouldn't be able to afford to buy her anything.

I pay my rent, get basic food and that's it.

I have an old xbox with one game that i play and i'm so fucking bored of it but it's my only source of "fun".

My only socializing is on the web, but i mostly lurk and watch people divide themselves over stupid shit.

Most days i fantasize about killing myself but i don't wanna end up retarded in some hospital.

I have no special qualifications and grew sick of working shit jobs serving people for the last 15 years so i gave up now i'm unemployed and i just sit inside all day, every day by myself.

Sometimes i hear people having fun outside my window and i peek outside and see people and i want to socialize but i can't because i'm poor and weird and i want to have fun but what am i meant to do, just walk around the streets looking at things pretending life is magic and wonderful like some hippy?

I can't sleep at night. I want money. Fuck everything else.

You faggots sitting there crying coz some girl didn't call you, or coz your cat died, who gives a fuck.

My whole life is misery. I exist up one end of the spectrum where everything sucks.

And i go on the internet and all i see is faggots arguing. I go on Sup Forums and they think drawing pictures of cartoon frogs is changing the whole planet. I go on Sup Forums and see propaganda threads OOGA BOOGA DA BLACK MAN STEALING WHYTE WOMYN, THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING.

If that's true, i'd fuckin join them, at this point i'd sell out to the dark side for money.

How about you get a job for money. The fuck kind of boohoo feels shit is this you're complaining about laying in a bed you made for yourself.

contact Lucifer, friend. He'll hook you up.

I hope everything goes well, dude. You're strong and life will work things out. I wish you the best. Have a wonderful night.

ayy lmao

My sad weekend..
>Woke up 06:30 on Saturday, got call from brother.
>Dad has passed away, heart attack, 54 years old.
>Fuck..
>My car don't start either, can't visit my mom and help her..
>Take the buss yesterday, get so fucking sad Is tart weeping like a girl.
>Bus is full of people, all looking at me.
>Get off bus the next stop.
>Walks back home passed through the town.
>Is a recovering alcoholic, been dry for 8 months.
>See's liquor store, buy 3 bottles of vodka..
>Been drinking slowly, crying and listening to music all night..
>Called my mom, she's heart broken I didn't come.. Fuck my life.
So I drink and listen to music.
youtube.com/watch?v=JezYqLwRBWE
Link related, makes me even sadder...
How to deal anons? Miss my dad.

i used to feel bad about my shitty life.

then i came here.

thank you guys

Your welcome.

“So call me anti-social,

call it masturbation.

Either way it’s a solo operation.

I’m just far more comfortable alone,

because people are ugly and people are hateful.

Destructive and greedy we’re proud and ungrateful.

The world would be so much better off without us.

So swallow a bullet,

or a handful of pills.

We’re all compost in training,

there’s graves left to fill.

Let’s distract ourselves to make us feel like we’re not just mistakes.”

im so scared of losing my cat. literally all i have had over the years. my prayers are with you tonight

>How about you get a job for money.

A Job? For Money? Wow! How about you learn to read, fucknut? I've been working for the last 15 years, doing jobs i never had any interest in in the first place, as a "means to an end", getting ordered around by wankers and treated like shit for peanuts. I'm over it.

>you're complaining about laying in a bed you made for yourself.

Speaking of beds, i don't even have one, and have been sleeping on the floor for the last 4 years.

But i suppose you could apply that kind of rhetoric to most problems in this thread, after all they are all to some extent the responsibility of those experiencing them. Tell me a problem and i'm sure for most i could figure out some angle explaining why it's your fault and why you should shut the fuck up about it.

Yeh, gimme his number.

Sorry about your dad. Seriously though, grieving is a natural process, you cannot ignore it, but don't indulge it for too long either. The ones we love and those whom love us, as lame as it sounds wouldn't want their legacy to be grief.

So do grieve for your Dad, but don't fuck yourself up over it. Release the tears, remember the good times but don't fuck yourself up too much.

It's like a physical wound. You must tend to it and eventually it will heal, leaving a scar but when it does don't pick at it, like a scab.

I assume he would want you to be happy and healthy so like i said, go through the natural process but don't let it engulf you and wallow in it, be good to yourself, as your Dad would want you to be. He wouldn't want you to sit there getting pissed and listening to depressing music, feeling like shit on his behalf. The best thing you could do for your Dad would be to remember him and be good to yourself.

I see

You should get a kitten or another cat to keep him company when you're not around.

You suck

thanks for posting

i broke into tears after reading this. this is the right thing to do

i also have an old cat, its my best friend.

bump for feels ;__;

We broke up recently. She always loved birds. I wasn't thinking and I went out and bought a bird. I can't even look at it I got home and broke down and realized I don't want this fucking thing. I just miss her

>be me an hour ago
>been lying in bed for 6 hours
>can't sleep
>goddamnit.jpg
>fuck it
>I'll go make some cold brew
>walk into my kitchen and grab a jug
>feel that shit up with hot water
>look for my funnel for 5 minutes
>goodshit found it
>walk over to the cupboard where I keep the coffee
>Out of coffee
>feelsbadman.png
>going to have to wait until morning to start my coffee
>It'll be midnight before it's done

How are you doing guys? I can dump if anyone lurks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xUEg2WxGqQ

wow that stings

Do it

Do it

Lurkan here

I miss Raid threads.

I miss a less cancerous Sup Forums

That one hurt.

As a writer, this one hit really close to home.

Girlfriend left me after a year, want to kill myself every day but too much of a beta to do it

If that person really missed someone, they would snort the damn coke, not stop mid H to snap an instagram pic.

fuck me.
>1)fell in love with my roommates gf
>2)cheated on my gf of 4 years with a different girl because drunk
-broke up with gf because of 1 and 2
>all our mutual friends hate me
>roommates gf on hall pass in australia with me for the semester
>not sure if she likes me back
>she already found a guy here
>not sure if i want my gf back or just lonely
>gf insisting on giving me another chance and visiting me in april here
>i have no fucking clue what to do or how to feel Sup Forumsros, help
>pic related