Can't Western Europe survive without being dependent on immigrants?

Can't Western Europe survive without being dependent on immigrants?

We could survive but our elders would have to live in aboslute poverty, i don't know about other european countries however, but in France the retirement system is a distributive one, which mean working people pay for elders.
That means if the number of working person disminush old people wouldn't get their pention.
You can see the problem when you know that western europe is barely able to keep the replacement rate of the population.
This is a flight forward that we are doomed to experience because of the babyboom.

No, the demographics are fucked in most of the Western European states (and even some Southern European ones)

We'll be seeing economic collapses in several EU countries within 15 years.

>France
>85%
I would have never guessed they had the most non-European immigrants. I tought It'd have been Sweden or Germany.

France's number is so high because they gave Africans in their colonies French citizenship if they fought for France during the first and second world war.

2010s good europe is measured by how few immigrants they have
What went wrong

No this is not the reason. If you were right then the most notable part of population of non-european origin would be at least fourth of even fifth generation. However, living in Paris and having a lot of non-european-ancester friends i can tell you they are mostly second or third generation.

>they gave Africans in their colonies French citizenship if they fought for France during the first and second world war

Such thing never happened

It so high cause the shitskins started to invade our country circa 1960'

FUCK THE BOOMERS

>However, living in Paris and having a lot of non-european-ancester friends

Look at this cuck, this is why every French despise these mongrels and why they are obligated to stay in their shithole

On the mighty realm of Sup Forums i know my countrymen are likely 16yo edgy emo living in trouducultown, but this is mu burden, and i shall carry it.
Come on buddy you can go back to jv.com, they miss you there. Let the grown up have real conversation please.
Also stop forcing with the cuck thing, nobody here think you're a tough guy.

>boomers
That doesn't apply to your country, that term is used to refer to an American phenomenon.

Why don't Europeans just try to incentivize immigration from the Americas? Everyone, from Alaska to Argentina, speaks a European language and has a decent amount of European heritage. The vast majority of us are Christian and respect western values. And there is no shortage of people who would happily move to Europe.

Why do you insist on taking in Africans and Arabs when you could literally put a billboard up in Colombia and get all the half-European migrants you could ever want?

Boomers are a thing in France too. Look at the French birth rate over the past 300 years or so. They experienced a dramatic decline in the early 1800s, that persisted all the way up until the end of WWII, at which point they experienced a dramatic increase, more or less on par with our boomers. If France's birth rate had remained at 1800 levels, they would have a population larger than Japan's today.

Because that would be seen as racist because all the South Americans are Christian and people coming from the Middle East arent

But a lot of the South Americans are half-black or half-indio.

So what they're still Christian

What I'm saying is the term baby boomer refers to an American phenomenon. The French may have had something similar but our shit is called Baby Boomers

Hurr durr you fucking idiot.
There are white country outside of europe and so they are white immigrants than can emanate from them.
25% of extra european immigrants don't mean 25% of niggers.

>There are white country outside of europe

The USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. That's basically it.

Immigration flux are not that easy to control. Especially when war is ravaging countries at our door.
But you should know that it is not easy to control.

>If France's birth rate had remained at 1800 levels, they would have a population larger than Japan's today.

The French demographic decline is possibly the funniest trend in post-Enlightenment history

>tfw France would unironically be a superpower if their dumbass king hadn't helped the USA gain its independence from the UK, sending his kingdom deep into debt and triggering the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars

LOL ALBANIA IS THE WHITEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE. Turks they said.

>Immigration flux are not that easy to control. Especially when war is ravaging countries at our door.

There is an entire sea separating you from the war ravaged countries. Just park your navy there and send them back, it's not that hard. Or if you're that desperate, ask the USA for help. Our navy is bigger than every other navy on earth combined, and our sailors are so bored and desperate for something to shoot at.

>But you should know that it is not easy to control.

Different situation. Texas is literally twice as large as France, the border from southern Texas to western California is greater than the distance from Paris to Warsaw. And it's all land. Much harder to patrol.

DAMN!

Finland looks like THAT?!

France and Texas are the same size..
And you know you can't just shoot at people.
Oops forget the last part, you didn't know.

>finland 99.1% european
>.9% black hitler

French History is the saddest thing ever. So much potential wasted by incompetant kings/leaders and Brits